rish1

I-134 Documentation Dates

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

First of all, I've never had to sign up to get my concerns answered. This site is sooooooo valuable to anyone who files, that it cannot be imagine how easily and conveniently you can get ur concerns answered simply by browsing and reading similar concern as yours. GREAT GREAT SITE and the feedback from the members.

Well, I've applied for the K1. My fiance' has recieved the initial packet(3). I am simply waiting for my bank statement(i-134) so, I can send her my entire packet. I asked her if she needs anything from me at this point, she said No. She simply needs to send in the DS 230 part I and some other stuff from her. Nothing from me. Good, buys me some time. I'm guessing she needs my stuff only for the interview part.

My question is after talking to her and she telling me what the checklists are, what's being asked and what not. She tells me that the directions for the Affidavit of Support are asking to have my W2 and 1040 forms for 2004!!! Does this mean... documentation for 2006 or "most current" have zero value? My impression after readings from this site was to send in recent documentations regarding financial support.

THIS IS WHAT I HAD ORGANIZED SOOOO FAR.

I-134 form (notarized)

I-134 form (notarized) my father's as co-sponser since i'm a univesity student and only make like $1,200/mth

Letter of employment

Letter of employment (fathers)

Bank statement

bank statement (fathers)

3 recent pay stubs

2005 1040

2007 1040

2006 1040 (fathers)

An account summary (yearly) for Financial Investments dated as of April 2007, to show assets or personal property

1099-t forms for 2005 and 2006 to show "interest income" for the above mentioned investment

2007- W2

Property documents showing I own real-estate.

Now, my thinking is that, they should not have a problem with the recent documentation because logically, i'm giving them most recent figures. 2004 documents should not have more value than 2006 or latest. right?

I'm planning on sending everything I have so far... If I can find the 1040 for 2004, great. If not, then ??? i'm thinkin just send in all I have, and have them judge, what they want to see and judge upon.

What are your opinions? Any and All feedback is greatly appriciated

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

The consulate may request a copy of 2007 IRS return, since the filing deadline is now past.

Bank statement are not needed if income exceeds 125% povertyline.

One thing about I-134, the directions included with I-134 are very old, USCIS has no reason to update them since USCIS has no application for that form.

The consulates tend to treat the I-134 like a mini-I-864 as so prefer the same financial evidence as the I-864.

In our case this what the I-134 included.

• I-134 signed and notarized.

• SIMPLE Tax transcripts from the IRS for past 3 years, (Redundant for the (1040,W2,1099) but are free from the IRS http://www.irs.gov/faqs/faq1-6.html

• Photo copy of IRS form 1040, and W2s for past 3 years (Not necessary if you provide the transcripts)

• Letter from my employer stating annual salary, job responsibility, and that is full time, on company letterhead.

• Photo copies of past month or so of pay stubs up to a few weeks before the interview.
My income was well above the povertyline so I did not include any asset data (LIKE BANK STATEMENTS or property values).

If your income exceeds 125% or (100% for military) of the povertyline when counting yourself, prospective immigrant and any dependents, then don't bother with assets (401K, Bank balance, Stocks etc..), it is just extra un-needed data to provide, the consular officer is most concerned with INCOME.

:time:http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=48509

Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Timeline

hi, can you tell me if both the parents are co-sponsor, both of them should sign the same I-134 or either one of them will be ok? Need to use both of their income.

thanks.

The consulate may request a copy of 2007 IRS return, since the filing deadline is now past.

Bank statement are not needed if income exceeds 125% povertyline.

One thing about I-134, the directions included with I-134 are very old, USCIS has no reason to update them since USCIS has no application for that form.

The consulates tend to treat the I-134 like a mini-I-864 as so prefer the same financial evidence as the I-864.

In our case this what the I-134 included.

• I-134 signed and notarized.

• SIMPLE Tax transcripts from the IRS for past 3 years, (Redundant for the (1040,W2,1099) but are free from the IRS http://www.irs.gov/faqs/faq1-6.html

• Photo copy of IRS form 1040, and W2s for past 3 years (Not necessary if you provide the transcripts)

• Letter from my employer stating annual salary, job responsibility, and that is full time, on company letterhead.

• Photo copies of past month or so of pay stubs up to a few weeks before the interview.
My income was well above the povertyline so I did not include any asset data (LIKE BANK STATEMENTS or property values).

If your income exceeds 125% or (100% for military) of the povertyline when counting yourself, prospective immigrant and any dependents, then don't bother with assets (401K, Bank balance, Stocks etc..), it is just extra un-needed data to provide, the consular officer is most concerned with INCOME.

:time:http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=48509

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
hi, can you tell me if both the parents are co-sponsor, both of them should sign the same I-134 or either one of them will be ok? Need to use both of their income.

thanks.

Both should sign.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Other Timeline

I was just reading the above post and I have a question..(regarding my situation)

I am a full time student and I work part time (only make about $6k/year)

However, I get $1800/ mo child support.. (Im not even claiming the kids as dependents for the

next two years- my ex is) My last tax return (2007)was only showing $2k income

my 2006 and 2007 were filed jointly with my EX husband and HE made over $200K- but

obviously MY name is on the tax returns as well. So those are also MY tax returns for the past few years

Anyways.. PRESENTLY

I have $25K in savings and $125K in an IRA

I graduate in 1 year and starting salaries are around $45-50K for an RN with BSN degree

SO HERES MY QUESTION:

My future Sister in law (now an american citizen) said she would co-sponsor if neccessary

and I plan on doing this as "insurance" but based upon MY assets- do think there is any

way I would qualify alone??

K-1 VISA

4/23/08..........K1 visa application sent

4/30/08..........NOA1

8/4/08............NOA2

10/21/08........INTERVIEW IN RIO DE JANEIRO

10/29/08........POE AT JFK

11/08/08........WEDDING

AOS

12/27/08........AOS SENT

1/2009...........AOS Returned (wrong version of the form)

1/10/09..........AOS RE-Sent

3/11/09..........AOS RFE (income info)

4/10/09..........AOS RFE sent back with info

5/15/09..........AOS transferred to California

7/29/09..........AOS Approval notice sent (NO INTERVIEW!!!)

8/1/09............GREENCARD in HAND!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.