w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

John McCain - 100 more years in Iraq is fine with me!

19 posts in this topic

America is not the World's police... we shouldn't have permanent bases ANYWHERE. :angry:

I agree with you 100%! Get em out and send em back home where they belong. No offense anyone but WWII ended a long, long time ago! I don't think the people in Japan or Germany are going on the war path anytime soon!.. N Korea is a different kettle of fish and Iraq is just a total sectarian mess.. Have to love profit and the big oil companies! Greed and profit could very well tear the whole place apart.

If another one of those right wing nutcase republicans get into office or thieve another election then.. I'm going back home to higher taxes, public health care, a growing economy and possibly more jobs... although we'd have to adjust to rain, cold and higher fuel prices but there's always public transport that runs mostly on time!

I hope Obama gets in and I hope he cleans out the rats and the roaches that have invaded government.

If Iran gets nukes, and blows up your rainy home of record, I hope I don't have to read about how the Republicans didn't act quickly enough. The only problem with being passive...you have to wait until you are hit before you get to respond. I supposed if we attacked Iran after such a scenario, there would still be nutjobs that believe it's about the oil, and not about a stable planet.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
America is not the World's police... we shouldn't have permanent bases ANYWHERE. :angry:

I agree with you 100%! Get em out and send em back home where they belong. No offense anyone but WWII ended a long, long time ago! I don't think the people in Japan or Germany are going on the war path anytime soon!.. N Korea is a different kettle of fish and Iraq is just a total sectarian mess.. Have to love profit and the big oil companies! Greed and profit could very well tear the whole place apart.

If another one of those right wing nutcase republicans get into office or thieve another election then.. I'm going back home to higher taxes, public health care, a growing economy and possibly more jobs... although we'd have to adjust to rain, cold and higher fuel prices but there's always public transport that runs mostly on time!

I hope Obama gets in and I hope he cleans out the rats and the roaches that have invaded government.

If Iran gets nukes, and blows up your rainy home of record, I hope I don't have to read about how the Republicans didn't act quickly enough. The only problem with being passive...you have to wait until you are hit before you get to respond. I supposed if we attacked Iran after such a scenario, there would still be nutjobs that believe it's about the oil, and not about a stable planet.

What... rainy home of record? If Iran gets nukes it might be using them to keep the right winger's in the US from invading them, same as the Russians did during the cold war, MAD it's an insane concept but it worked! If republicans had any intelligence they wouldn't be in Iraq or wanting to get into Iran. The stupidity just astounds me when it comes to some of these people. Attacking Iran is as stupid as attacking Iraq, it'll create more "nutjobs" that'll happily come over here and take a giant $hit on the average person on the street. If any of this was about a "stable planet" then why does bringing freedom to people only happen when they are sitting on one of the largest oil reserves in the planet? At the same time oil prices are rising, oil companies profits are rising and the people in charge of this so called government are all in or where in bed with the very same industry. It all reeks of money, greed and thievery!

Filed N400 11/7/16

Check (CC) Cashed 11/10/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

Timeline

Do you believe that having a free South Korea is neither here nor there to the US and/or the world? Would it have made no difference to Europe whether West Germany was swallowed by East Germany during the height of the Soviet Empire?

forward basing of troops isn't high on her agenda apparently. normandy is a good example of what happens when a nation has to fight their way ashore instead of having a forward base in the region.

You could say the Germans had their forward bases in Normandy at the time then... if you want to apply that type of logic.

:lol: good point, they were trying to forward base everywhere :P

Correct they did try to keep bases forward everywhere on all fronts... we all know what happened to them in the end (apart from being evil from the very core).. too many fronts not enough resources even with then cutting edge technology and the best of the best equipment. A total lack of intelligence at the top eventually lead to failure on the ground. Sometimes it's best to be strong and fight your way in that to be spread too thin, trying to hold too much.

Filed N400 11/7/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

Timeline
At this point in time my dog would be better than Bush or that idiot McCain and those crooks in the so called right wing republican party.

Are you saying that you don't think the Republican party is actually right wing? There are those in the party who would agree with you there.

I've no doubt it's a right wing organization! It's a so called right wing party because they can't even bring themselves to admit to their own madness.

Filed N400 11/7/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16