5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

i entered to US with K3 visa

i got my work permit like two weeks ago

and i know K3 holders can reenter US without AP

but on my work permit card..there is a line saying "Not valid for reentry to US"

does that mean if i go back to my country to visit and my work permit card will not be valid anymore???

or my K3 will still be valid???

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

the legend on the EAD means that the EAD itself is not enough documentation to reenter the US.

But your K3 visa in your passport is :yes:

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
the legend on the EAD means that the EAD itself is not enough documentation to reenter the US.

Saludos,

Caro

so my EAD will still be valid if i reenter to US?...

or i need to apply again?

your EAD is valid for one year from the date it was issued....the message " not valid for reentry to us" measn you can't use your ead card alone to enter u.s, you have to have a visa ( like your k-3, good for two years from the date it was issued)...so don't worry about it......you can enter using your k-3...

and yes...your ead is still valid until it expires on the date on the card.

and no..you don't need to apply again...unless it expires before you get your green card, then you need to renew it.

hope this clears up your confusion.

IR-5 for parents

04-16-2012 sent I-130

08-31-2012 I-130 approved and sent to NVC

NVC

09-21-2012 case # assigned by email

09-25-2012 emailed choice of Agent Aos bill paid

10/04/2012 confirmation emailed received about choice of agent IV billed paid

10/04/2012 optin eprocessing emailed sent

10/10/12 optin email confirmed received

taking a break collecting info

11/01/2012 emailed AOS and IV package

11/20/2012 Checklist emailed received..forget guz p3 supplement form and signature on the AoS form

11/21/2012 checklist response emailed sent

12/05/12 case completed......finally ( Could haven't save 2 month of time if everything was ready be fore case# was assigned)

02/04/13 docs intake at guz. 02/05/13 interview passed. 3 simple questions asked

02/08/13 visas arrived at home ( that was fast. 3 days through ems. Right before Chinese new year )

02/16/13. Coming to u.s.a!!!!!! Yeah.

Filed: Timeline

Saludos,

Caro

so my EAD will still be valid if i reenter to US?...

or i need to apply again?

your EAD is valid for one year from the date it was issued....the message " not valid for reentry to us" measn you can't use your ead card alone to enter u.s, you have to have a visa ( like your k-3, good for two years from the date it was issued)...so don't worry about it......you can enter using your k-3...

and yes...your ead is still valid until it expires on the date on the card.

and no..you don't need to apply again...unless it expires before you get your green card, then you need to renew it.

hope this clears up your confusion.

thanks so much!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.