afsalim

K1 Visa "pending officer final review"

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello every body

I was interviewd in Cairo embassy on 10 March 2008 ; it was easy one and nice consular. at the end he said to me congratulation u will recieved ur visa within 2 weeks.

ofcourse after the two weeks i recieved no thing and when i email them they told me that " my case is pending officer final review" and from that time every time i email them they give me the same reply

could any one have an idea about the actual meaning of that ? and how much time it could take?

and who is the officer they mean? is that an embassy officer or local police officer or what?

Thanks for any help

Regards

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello every body

I was interviewd in Cairo embassy on 10 March 2008 ; it was easy one and nice consular. at the end he said to me congratulation u will recieved ur visa within 2 weeks.

ofcourse after the two weeks i recieved no thing and when i email them they told me that " my case is pending officer final review" and from that time every time i email them they give me the same reply

could any one have an idea about the actual meaning of that ? and how much time it could take?

and who is the officer they mean? is that an embassy officer or local police officer or what?

Thanks for any help

Regards

It's the officer that interviewed you.

There are threads on this if you want to search them from the main forum page.

We have gotten that for almost 3 months now.

They are doing security checks in Washington...........

some people are cleared in a week and others are waiting after a year.

It depends on how many checks your interviewer officer orders and how long they take.........

There is MANTIS CHECKS, CONDOR CHECKS, and NCIC checks............

so hang in there....................maybe you'll be lucky and it will come soon.

We quit writing the Embassy and just call DOS once a week to check in and see what's happening.

Good Luck.

There is some things on the net about the checks too.

If you love me, then I have everything I need

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.