LovinLiberia

Jamaican Birth Certificate

11 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline

Hello All!

I tried to search this forum before posting the question, but I didn't really see what I was looking for.

I need to get a certified copy of my little brother's birth certificate from Jamaica. Does anyone know how much it costs just to get one? My aunt is telling me that it will cost $50 USD to get one, but that sounds a bit expensive for one diddly little BC. Thanks in advance for any responses!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Are you or someone you know getting it in JA or are you filing for it from the US?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Here is the link........

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...v.jm/%26hl%3Den

I can't remember how much it was in person in JA.

If you want to get any through the US, I can tell you cause we did that. It cost us $80 and we HAD to get 6 copies. WTH I am going to do with all of them, who knows. It took about 3 weeks for us to get them here. We used the same link.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
Hello All!

I tried to search this forum before posting the question, but I didn't really see what I was looking for.

I need to get a certified copy of my little brother's birth certificate from Jamaica. Does anyone know how much it costs just to get one? My aunt is telling me that it will cost $50 USD to get one, but that sounds a bit expensive for one diddly little BC. Thanks in advance for any responses!

That sounds about right. My fiance ordered 2 certified copy of my birth certificate and it cost about $3000. I had the old version and wanted the updated one.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Well, since Police Records and Non-impediment forms are around $100, I'd say $50 is a bargain.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
That sounds about right. My fiance ordered 2 certified copy of my birth certificate and it cost about $3000. I had the old version and wanted the updated one.

Just to clarify - that's $3000 Jamaican, not US

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
Here is the link........

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...v.jm/%26hl%3Den

I can't remember how much it was in person in JA.

If you want to get any through the US, I can tell you cause we did that. It cost us $80 and we HAD to get 6 copies. WTH I am going to do with all of them, who knows. It took about 3 weeks for us to get them here. We used the same link.

Thanks for the link. I am heading there now. This is my first time dealing with paperwork from there and I just wanted to verify her claim. She did mention it taking 3-4 weeks and getting several copies so that sounds about right. That's why I was like..I only want ONE. WTH *am* I gonna do with 6 copies?? Oh well. Thanks!

LOL, I figured that. :lol:

Timeline

We always get that.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
Well, since Police Records and Non-impediment forms are around $100, I'd say $50 is a bargain.

When did the police certificates become $100? is that right?

No we not $100. We paid $2500/JA for 3-day service. The non-impiedment is about $100/US.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.