4 posts in this topic

I just noticed on Igor's list that it has two March filers from CSC listed as having their NOA2s...and they aren't from Cuba. Anyone know if those are actual March approvals?

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

I just noticed on Igor's list that it has two March filers from CSC listed as having their NOA2s...and they aren't from Cuba. Anyone know if those are actual March approvals?

It sounds like a joke aint it?

And look at the NOA2 date of the couple on top.

.png

UURI.jpg

It really does...I bet that they joined in March and didn't put their actual NOA1 dates. I'm not sure if I hope it's true or if I'd just think it was unfair if it was true :blink:

And look at the NOA2 date of the couple on top.

I saw that 08/08 couple. There was a thread about it yesterday...that's really frustrating, but maybe that one will go a step to making the timelines more correct since last years July fiasco? I dunno...that's what I'm telling myself at least!

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

It really does...I bet that they joined in March and didn't put their actual NOA1 dates. I'm not sure if I hope it's true or if I'd just think it was unfair if it was true :blink:

It's not being mean, but i'd like some justice...i guess it would be too much to ask. :ranting:

.png

UURI.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.