I luv my chappara

my top VJ info source :)

32 posts in this topic

:) ehehehhh ok sure i will sure it to you, i have a friend in Mr travel, she quoted me $1,010 for May and $995 on first week of June 1 way via Northwest airlines... POE detroit, it's kinda expensive if the POE is detroit but I need it coz Ryan have his return ticket. And then, there is 4-6 hours lay over in Detroit, so enough time for immigration stuff

If you want it's cheaper if your POE is Minneapolis, I don't know why ... its 900 something from May to June. Let me know if you want to have their email address na.. :)

We did not book yet, I still finding cheaper ehehe...

Thnx for the link 'te.. let's keep in touch,,,

We plan to go end of July or first week of august pa... sana mas mura na by that time, summer time pa naman nila yan... sure, i could use the email ad of your travel agency, i'm still scouting here also but it will always be great to have plenty of comparison, kahit pa ba 1dollar lang difference still it will be savings na di ba? Thanks in advance.

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

te, nappansin namin na kapg weekends mgbook mas mahal eh :) mas mura kapg example, tuesday-thursday :)

tska mas mura din tlga if malayo pa sa date na nabook ang dparture..... like 1 month before departure something like that :) and the season :) hala npansin q mhal nga sa summer sa usa... eehe nanakot pa eh .... :-) :bonk:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
We plan to go end of July or first week of august pa... sana mas mura na by that time, summer time pa naman nila yan... sure, i could use the email ad of your travel agency, i'm still scouting here also but it will always be great to have plenty of comparison, kahit pa ba 1dollar lang difference still it will be savings na di ba? Thanks in advance.

Gaye, mga July or August pa diay ka larga? :D Me is on the end of August. Ryan already booked our flight through economytravel.com. I think it costs $1500+ good for two. POE is LAX.

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

ay 'te rizza good info :) may mas mura nga aq nkita sa economytravel.com :) for our flight to Raleigh. North Carolina.. kaso need ko nWA airlines & POE detroit. ... hek,, mhal pa din :(

C Ate Gay (na wala ata ngayon eheh :) papunta din xa NC... makakita xa good deals sa economytravel :)

Thnx

Filed: Timeline

Primie, You're quite welcome... Zandy is very happy for have met you, I know you guys talk often :whistle: Like I told Ryan a week or so ago.. I envy him for having the ability to put his arms around his filipina any time it came across his mind too (which is about as often as he took in a breathe ;) ). But my Zandy will be here very soon and the long wait will all be forgotten... Good luck you you and Ryan and I know you will keep in touch with Zandy.

Michael

Edited by Mike_Zandy

1_678006162l.jpg

x6myw1.jpg

1589m5i.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Patientlywaiting - Ate Beth

Mike_Zandy - Ate Zandy & Mike

Shape of my heart - Aingela

Loterly_richard - Lote

dbears - ate Gaye)

RonMay

Envy_me- sherl

Joyce_peter -- joyce

davidandmaeforever-- mae

Ryan&Riza

Dr. Mirage- for being nice to us specially to Ryan :)

and to all vj members

Sheriff Uling's guide... We read it 50x :) thanks to u... very helpful

Thank you all for answering my redundant questions, ur support, prayers, good lucks & congratulations :D

thanks primie and ryan for making me one of those....thanks for the texts you sent especially days before our interview....its great to meet someone as nice as you and ryan...

Gaye, mga July or August pa diay ka larga? :D Me is on the end of August. Ryan already booked our flight through economytravel.com. I think it costs $1500+ good for two. POE is LAX.

Most probably end of July jud so the kids would still have time to adjust before school starts there which would be on August 25. Ngano end of August pa ka?

Ricky is supposed to come here pa before we go there but we figured i-save nalang namo iya pamasahe and expenses diri for our AOS. Prices in the US have sky rocketed na pareha sa atong presyo sa bugas plus with the ailing US economy, dapat lang jud mi magtipid ug ayo most especially nga bug-at kaayo ning immigration for us coz 3 kami.

Good deal na kaayo imo nakuha na ticket price ba. :thumbs: I have been checking economytravel.com pud and also expedia.com. but i will be scouting prices with our local travel agents pud. Basi diay makakita mi diri ug naay discount for first time immigrant daw.

ay 'te rizza good info :) may mas mura nga aq nkita sa economytravel.com :) for our flight to Raleigh. North Carolina.. kaso need ko nWA airlines & POE detroit. ... hek,, mhal pa din :(

C Ate Gay (na wala ata ngayon eheh :) papunta din xa NC... makakita xa good deals sa economytravel :)

Thnx

Cguro mahal ang NWA coz 1 stop lang cya and you won't need to transfer planes kasi diretso Manila to Detroit then Raleigh na. Whereas sa iba, 3 times ka palipat lipat and 3 times din ang stops. yong iba nga 3 different airlines talaga... We are still weighing our options. ok lang naman sayo, coz ikaw lang naman di ba, sa amin kasi 3 kami so talagang I would need to get the best deal for the least cost.

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

PBut my Zandy will be here very soon and the long wait will all be forgotten... Good luck you you and Ryan and I know you will keep in touch with Zandy.

Michael

Thanks :) eheh yah i alwys disturb her when u two are talking :D ahahaha

yah Ryan and I are like brothers, :( he's teaching me to become man :D , we are bestfriend too, lovers,, and the least we are mortal enemy also :P

Im glad we met u and Ate Zandy :) here in VJ :)

She will be there very soooooooonnn, and be with ur arms :)

Edited by I luv my chappara

thanks primie and ryan for making me one of those....thanks for the texts you sent especially days before our interview....its great to meet someone as nice as you and ryan...

Ur welcome joyce :) ur nice to me and Ryan too :) let's keep in touch

Cguro mahal ang NWA coz 1 stop lang cya and you won't need to transfer planes kasi diretso Manila to Detroit then Raleigh na. Whereas sa iba, 3 times ka palipat lipat and 3 times din ang stops. yong iba nga 3 different airlines talaga... We are still weighing our options. ok lang naman sayo, coz ikaw lang naman di ba, sa amin kasi 3 kami so talagang I would need to get the best deal for the least cost.

ay oo nga te, mdyo mhal sa NWA pero sulit din nmn kasi d palipat lipat ng plane,,, katamd check in ng check in eh :)

oo 3 kasi kau, mhal pmasahe nio.... but for sure meron mas mura sa travel agency,, or sa economytravel.com, lessno.com, or cheapoair.com

Based upon some of the harsh criticism that occurs in the "Off Topic Forum", I thought the idea of creating a Manila Embassy K1 Visa Guide would be rejected and/or scrutinized so much that I would have abandoned that challenge. At that time, we did not have a Philippines Forum. Anyway, it turns out, I was completely wrong and the great Phil-Am families embraced the development of the guide. Good deal… I am so happy that folks have found the guide a viable tool and help to keep it relevant.

Kudos...

Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Based upon some of the harsh criticism that occurs in the "Off Topic Forum", I thought the idea of creating a Manila Embassy K1 Visa Guide would be rejected and/or scrutinized so much that I would have abandoned that challenge. At that time, we did not have a Philippines Forum. Anyway, it turns out, I was completely wrong and the great Phil-Am families embraced the development of the guide. Good deal… I am so happy that folks have found the guide a viable tool and help to keep it relevant.

Kudos...

Sheriff Uling

ok :) that was very nice of you :)

Thanks

Edited by I luv my chappara

Filed: Timeline
PBut my Zandy will be here very soon and the long wait will all be forgotten... Good luck you you and Ryan and I know you will keep in touch with Zandy.

Michael

Thanks :) eheh yah i alwys disturb her when u two are talking :D ahahaha

yah Ryan and I are like brothers, :( he's teaching me to become man :D , we are bestfriend too, lovers,, and the least we are mortal enemy also :P

Im glad we met u and Ate Zandy :) here in VJ :)

She will be there very soooooooonnn, and be with ur arms :)

Primie

you're welcome to chat anytime you feel like so :) You was one of the first people that reached out and was so helpful with your uplifting messages and kind words.

Ryan is a very lucky lucky man.. also lots of fun to kid with..

1_678006162l.jpg

x6myw1.jpg

1589m5i.jpg

Kudos...

Sheriff Uling

I forgot... I should say.. a million thanks to you :) we did not need lawyer because ur guide is so clear and very very very helpful

More power Sheriff Uling :)

a big :thumbs: to all those who participate in the Philippine Forum.

Edited by Roy and Yazi

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.