Shape of my heart - Aingela

Loterly_richard - Lote

dbears - ate Gaye)

RonMay

Envy_me- sherl

Joyce_peter -- joyce

davidandmaeforever-- mae

Ryan&Riza

Dr. Mirage- for being nice to us specially to Ryan :)

and to all vj members

Sheriff Uling's guide... We read it 50x :) thanks to u... very helpful

Thank you all for answering my redundant questions, ur support, prayers, good lucks & congratulations :D

Edited by I luv my chappara

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for bein my guinea pig.. hehehehe

nauna ka sa medical at interview eh :)

CONGRATS to u and ryan..

stay happy :)

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

WOW, thanks Primie, we didn't expect we are on your list :D Nakakataba ng puso. Touched ako :innocent: Wishing you and Ryan good luck and best wishes :thumbs:

Edited by RyaNRiza

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

thanks for bein my guinea pig.. hehehehe

nauna ka sa medical at interview eh :)

CONGRATS to u and ryan..

stay happy :)

hahah :) ok goodluck tomorrow :) relax lang taz mgdala k ng snacks,,, kakagutom don eh

WOW, thanks Primie, we didn't expect we are on your list :D Nakakataba ng puso. Touched ako :innocent: Wishing you and Ryan good luck and best wishes :thumbs:

of course 'te riza, ur the first one that I asked here in VJ about cenomar, coz I don't have idea about it before... and you sent me the link of NSO also which I ordered online, kasi npaktamad q pumila khit 10 mins lang ang layo q sa makati city hall :) hhhehe thank u :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
of course 'te riza, ur the first one that I asked here in VJ about cenomar, coz I don't have idea about it before... and you sent me the link of NSO also which I ordered online, kasi npaktamad q pumila khit 10 mins lang ang layo q sa makati city hall :) hhhehe thank u :)

I am quite happy for you. Finally natapos din ang hirap sa preparation ng mga docs and you got your reward for doing your best.

Have a great life and enjoy it fully with the love of your life. :dance: Kapangalan pa naman mga future husbands natin ;)

-Ate Riza :thumbs:

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Grabe nakakatouch and nakakaiyak naman nasali ako sa list mo Primie. (pulling the curtains to dab my watery eyes)

Kidding aside, all the best wishes for you and Ryan... may you share a lifetime of happiness and may you be able to put God at the center of your married life.

and pls don't forget to share where you will get the best deal on the plane ticket to NC... like you, I am also headed in that part of the US... ummm, the REDNECK area :jest: .... just kidding, me and Ricky joke a lot about NC being so full of rednecks and we even joke about him acting like a redneck sometimes... its like some people here in the P.I. making fun of BISDAKS but the bisaya people don't mind it becoz we know better.

BTW, you might want to get in touch with the Filipino org in NC: http://www.paanc.org/about.html

who knows we might bump into each other during one of the Filipino-american gathering in NC. :thumbs:

Edited by dbears

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

I'm taking donations... :whistle:

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

awww thats so sweet, im on primie's list.:) thanks

kelan shopping?? hehehe

1_280971304l.jpg

1_962753823l.jpg1_759630180l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-10-08 - applied SSN (06-16-08 - received SSN card with maiden name)

06-21-08 - wedding day

06-24-08 - applied for SSN change of last name ( 07-02-08 - received SSN card with married name)

08-07-08 - AOS packet sent thru Fedex

08-08-08 - AOS packet received by USCIS

08-14-08 - NOA 1 date for AOS, EAD and AP

08-25-08 - Biometrics schedule received

09-05-08 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

09-08-08 - TOUCHED (I-485 and EAD)

09-17-08 - I-485 transferred to California Service Center

09-19-08 - I-485 TOUCHED (received mail same day about the transfer too)

10-03/06/07-08 - I-485 TOUCHED

10-21-08 - I-131 AP APPROVED

10-22-08 - I-765 EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

10-27-08 - RECEIVED AP in mail and I-765 touched again online

10-29-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 was sent out today

10-30-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 touched again then RECEIVED THE EAD CARD the same day

I am quite happy for you. Finally natapos din ang hirap sa preparation ng mga docs and you got your reward for doing your best.

Have a great life and enjoy it fully with the love of your life. :dance: Kapangalan pa naman mga future husbands natin ;)

-Ate Riza :thumbs:

heheh oo nga,, kpangalan cla,,, mga mababait :) goodluck din sa interview mo ha....

Grabe nakakatouch and nakakaiyak naman nasali ako sa list mo Primie. (pulling the curtains to dab my watery eyes)

Kidding aside, all the best wishes for you and Ryan... may you share a lifetime of happiness and may you be able to put God at the center of your married life.

and pls don't forget to share where you will get the best deal on the plane ticket to NC... like you, I am also headed in that part of the US... ummm, the REDNECK area :jest: .... just kidding, me and Ricky joke a lot about NC being so full of rednecks and we even joke about him acting like a redneck sometimes... its like some people here in the P.I. making fun of BISDAKS but the bisaya people don't mind it becoz we know better.

BTW, you might want to get in touch with the Filipino org in NC: http://www.paanc.org/about.html

who knows we might bump into each other during one of the Filipino-american gathering in NC. :thumbs:

:) ehehehhh ok sure i will sure it to you, i have a friend in Mr travel, she quoted me $1,010 for May and $995 on first week of June 1 way via Northwest airlines... POE detroit, it's kinda expensive if the POE is detroit but I need it coz Ryan have his return ticket. And then, there is 4-6 hours lay over in Detroit, so enough time for immigration stuff

If you want it's cheaper if your POE is Minneapolis, I don't know why ... its 900 something from May to June. Let me know if you want to have their email address na.. :)

We did not book yet, I still finding cheaper ehehe...

Thnx for the link 'te.. let's keep in touch,,,

I'm taking donations... :whistle:

:) ahahah :dance:

awww thats so sweet, im on primie's list.:) thanks

kelan shopping?? hehehe

(L) coz ur full of inspiration for us :) ehehe

gusto mo sabay tau shopping? ahahaha

Primie, i am touched. Such so sweet.1006018eo2fyyx2oh.gif

heheh of course coz u are charming lady :) so i included u.. and u battle with those people who discriminated us Filipinas ..... that was great,, Kapag may katwiran! ipaglaban! ahaha

Edited by I luv my chappara

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Primie, i am touched. Such so sweet.1006018eo2fyyx2oh.gif

heheh of course coz u are charming lady :) so i included u.. and u battle with those people who discriminated us Filipinas ;) that was great,, Kapag may katwiran! ipaglaban! ahaha

Right..hehe..1006017gl50e6ljs2.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.