kishmar

Mad a Shad

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

againt us in judgement shall be condem.....

Can you believe it i just read an email from my friend. She went to Ja with her husband to do an interview the CO asked him for a copy of the police certificate.....that he had already given to her and the woman refer to the grown man as "boy" now if you all know this is gross disrespect......Cant anything be done about this very rude CO (note that not all the persons that spoke to them were this rude) but something or someone needs to know what is happening and put a stopping to it.

Has any experience the same thing?? or know of someone who did??? I so disturb by this...im hopping mad right now....I tell you i need to petition the Lord.

Sorry for my anger but im sure you realize my hurt.....Im hoping that my case will be completed soon at NVC and forwarded to Kingston i hope and pray that i dont get someone rude cause if they refer to my husband as a "boy" i dont konw how i would react.....I just beg the Lord for His favour.

Im so angry i could cry...why do these people think they have the right to treat decent people like this???????

"Love is patient, love is kind, love keeps no record of wrongs"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

im sorry this is happening u know there are people every where that stick to the prejudiced ways of talking and thinking we can only thank God that most of the people in the world has changed......sure it dont make it any easier to deal with but there is no changing people like that they are going to say and do what they do no matter what anyone says to them...... best we can do is pray for them

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

UGH!!! I hate to hear stuff like this. i know racism is still prevalent as all out in this country and it just kills me when I hear stuff like this..How dare that CO call him "Boy". That is such a disrespect.....the CO might as well used the other word....thats just how offensive that is to me.

Girl all I say is, Yes. petition the Lord cause only He can get you over stuff like this. This is why I am so hoping for a change with our new president. This country was founded on some seriously dirty deeds and many of those dirty people are still in power positions. All I say is head high and PUSH forward......its gonna change.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.