sasasasa

marriage certificate (civil)

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline

hey guys my marrige was marriage certificate (civil) and i went to the curt to make it legal marriage but they just asked me about my sign and i said yes its main, all they said its my sign and my wife sign but they wont read it but they seal it there, so i want to know that my marriage legal now? my wife can make K1 or CR1 for me now with this marriage certificate (civil) contract and curt rulling or no? PLEASE HELP

i got mariage sertificate (civil) last juny it was hard to marry legal becuse of some problem was betern the government and embassy i know they fix it now but i already got marred, i tried to make it legal and seal and sign my marriage certificate but i cant make it how i want, i did seal my marred contract from the curt but they wont seal or sign it in The Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in the curt they gived me a rull and i seald this rull in The Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, now i am realy mad i dunno what to do, i dunno if my marriage legal or no, i want to know if its legal in US and egypt now or no, i want to know if my wife can make K3 OR CR1 FOR ME OR NO, i hope there is anyone like my case and tell me what to do, thanks everyone

my problem that i heard alot of things from experts people and unexperts somebody say yes it is legal marriage and some say no and some say we dunno and until now i am puzzeld and dunno where the truth anyway i have to say thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I dont know what u mean by sealed it? u can say it arabic i will understand. also did they say its sealed BUT WILL NOT BE REGISTERED? and if its not registered did they tell u what did it need to help register it??

As long as its not registered its not legal yet... becoz the embassy told my husband they dont recognize unregistered marraiges.

lyrics.jpg

Timeline

khatamo the curt ruling everywhere but didnt with marrage contract, and the curt ruling to say yes my its my sign but not to say its legal marrage or not, thanks for ur answer and i know its a bit hard to fix this problem

I dont know what u mean by sealed it? u can say it arabic i will understand. also did they say its sealed BUT WILL NOT BE REGISTERED? and if its not registered did they tell u what did it need to help register it??

As long as its not registered its not legal yet... becoz the embassy told my husband they dont recognize unregistered marraiges.

Timeline

دة كان زواج عرفى فى الوقت الى كانت فية السفارة مابتديش ورقة عدم الممانعة بعد كدة اترفع بالعقد دعوة صحة توقيع الحكم اتختم من ورزارة العدل والخارجية والعقد ماتختمش غير فى المحكمة لمجرد انو يتختم عشان مرفوع بية الدعوة.

ناس تقول زواج رسمى فى مصر وامريكا وناس تقول لا مع العلم ان اغلب المحامين بيقولو رسمى.

احترت جدا جدا

لا اله الا انت سبحانك انى كنت من الظالمين

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

If you married at the Ministry of Justice it is a legal marriage. You will need to get the marriage certificate translated to english and take the original to the US Embassy to have it registered in the United States.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

while you can't get the right answer or you are kinda confused my thoughts to you is try to call or Email the USA embassy and tell them your problem and they will tell you the right solution

my best wishes for ya (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

FOR K1 YOU DONT NEED ANY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE !!!!!

APPLY FOR A K1 ITS EASY ..

ABDO

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
FOR K1 YOU DONT NEED ANY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE !!!!!

APPLY FOR A K1 ITS EASY ..

ABDO

He can't apply for K1 if the marriage was registered. That would be fraud and a waste of time. This is why he's asking if he does K1 or CR1. I'm still not clear on what the legal status of the marriage is :blush:

To the OP - I don't understand the question, but if the marriage is registered in Egypt you need to get it translated and take it to the US Embassy. If it's not registered, then you can apply for K-1 (fiance visa) bc it's not considered a legal marriage in the US.

Good Luck :thumbs:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
its urfi marriage and went to the curt they didnt regester it but they just said yeah its my sign

That really confuses me and I'm not Egyptian - so my only advice would be to ask the embassy :blush:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Timeline

yes i think that THANKS FOR ALL and in shaa Allah once i know what to do i will tell so there another one wont do my mestake

its urfi marriage and went to the curt they didnt regester it but they just said yeah its my sign

That really confuses me and I'm not Egyptian - so my only advice would be to ask the embassy :blush:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.