nmh

g-325a

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone. I just received my fiance's G-325a form, where I discovered she made some mistakes. I was hoping to be able to make the corrections for her, otherwise I will have to wait a few more weeks for the correctly done forms. The mistakes were:

Date of birth: she typed her date of birth 12-10-1972 instead of 12/10/1972

City and Country of birth: she put in her province instead of country (I added Philippines to it) will that be ok?

Date, City and Country of birth for her parents: she put in province instead of country, I can add Philippines but is not clear because of space.

City and Country of Residence: She put in their entire home address, I added Philippines to the info. It has only one address for both parents (live together).

Applicant's residence: She put city and province as the same (she lives in Muntinlupa) and I think she should put NCR or Metro Manila as the province.

Will it be better for me to make the corrections myself, or have he re-do it. Thank you for all the responses.

Hi everyone. I just received my fiance's G-325a form, where I discovered she made some mistakes. I was hoping to be able to make the corrections for her, otherwise I will have to wait a few more weeks for the correctly done forms. The mistakes were:

Date of birth: she typed her date of birth 12-10-1972 instead of 12/10/1972

City and Country of birth: she put in her province instead of country (I added Philippines to it) will that be ok?

Date, City and Country of birth for her parents: she put in province instead of country, I can add Philippines but is not clear because of space.

City and Country of Residence: She put in their entire home address, I added Philippines to the info. It has only one address for both parents (live together).

Applicant's residence: She put city and province as the same (she lives in Muntinlupa) and I think she should put NCR or Metro Manila as the province.

Will it be better for me to make the corrections myself, or have he re-do it. Thank you for all the responses.

You could always just correct it and just put a note on explaining the mistakes, then in the mean time type a new one and email it to her. She prints it out, signs it and sends it back to you if there not happy.

beach_1_001.jpg

well.. it is really confusing when it comes to address cos we dnt have state here.. so when we fill out forms we only use the city..

when it comes to the birth place, u just have to add philippines... so like muntinlupa, philippines..

with the birthdate i dnt think t would matter if u use dash or slash..

i suggest u help her while filling it out..like with us..

i did it while we're chatting online, then i emailed it to him and let him checked before i printed it and sent it to him for filing..

and also, i suggest u guys check the sample forms here in VJ..

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/INS-Form-G-325A.pdf :)

Edited by envy_me

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

be sure u check all stuff before u send them.. :whistle:

Edited by envy_me

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Filed: Timeline
be sure u check all stuff before u send them.. :whistle:

I like this post , I have been wondering , since I am to go visit my girl in Cebu , Philippines , am I allowed to take some f these forms with me when I go to see her on May 15 , 2008 and just get that taken care of while I am there ? Any and ALL comments concerning my post is will be greatly appreciated ! Thanks ..... Terry

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

You can fill out the forms whenever/wherever you like.

As far as the mistakes... some people have had RFE's for a simple box not ticked off so be sure it is as complete and accurate as possible. If it's just the confusion with address and the format of the dates you might be ok as i'm sure they're pretty used to that. I guess it will depend on the adjuticator. ;)

good luck

timeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.