Vi3n

Appointment Letter

15 posts in this topic

Hello po to everyone! :star: How are you po? Please add me po and be one of my friends, gracias! GOD bless po! ANyway, my NVC case was completed last April 9, 2008 and thank GOD for that... I'd like to ask if anybody here got their case completed the same day or week. Have you gotten your interview date po? And for those who've done in this process... when do you think I'm going to receive my appointment date? Please include me in your prayers po... Maraming salamat!

*JF*

"Love is patient; love is kind

and envies no one.

Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;

never selfish, not quick to take offense.

There is nothing love cannot face;

there is no limit to its faith,

its hope, and endurance.

In a word, there are three things

that last forever: faith, hope, and love;

but the greatest of them all is love."

~Bible~

Thank You oh my GOD for everything!

http://www.enausense.blogspot.com

Congratulations kabayan and goodluck for the rest of your journey :dance:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Naturalization

Aug. 05, 2009......sent N-400

Aug. 06, 2009......delivered at 11:45

Aug. 17, 2009.....NOA

Sept.01, 2009.....biometric appointment

Sept.12, 2009.....rcved interview letter

Oct. 19, 2009.....date of interview....passed!!!!!

Nov. 18, 2009.....Oath Ceremony...yahooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Our case was completed on April 8th and I just got the letter in the mail today with my husbands interview date set for May 16th 8:30am in London. You should have received or will receive your letter by Monday.

Good luck!

I-130

10/12/07 APPROVED!!! (My birthday gift)

4/8/08 NVC Case Complete!

INTERVIEW MAY 16 8:30AM LONDON

Turned down at interview due to criminal past & US overstay.

5/21/08 I-601 waiver received in London

6/9/08 Appeared on the "Status of I-601 Applications" list (they said "up to 15 weeks")

11/10/08 Moved up to "Under Review" after 21 weeks

11/19/08 Case Completed - Denied

8/5/09 Moved to England to join my husband and wait out his 10 yr. ban and reapply.

"ONE STEP CLOSER TO KNOWING"...U2

hi vien! good morning. how are u? our case was complete april 10.were just hoping to have our schedule soon also. what part of philippines u live? me im from angeles city im pampangenia.hope to keep in touch with you. good luck for both of us... :star:

JF,

Congrats for your case being completed already.739042pvqpuoltek.gif

-Shape

Thank You Shape...! Good luck on your upcoming interview... ANyway, when are you gonna have your medical?

walls1010 Posted Today, 03:59 AM

Congratulations kabayan and goodluck for the rest of your journey.

Thank You so much... GOD bless po!

Almoto Posted Today, 06:57 AM

Our case was completed on April 8th and I just got the letter in the mail today with my husbands interview date set for May 16th 8:30am in London. You should have received or will receive your letter by Monday.

Good luck!

Hi Almoto, mine was completed April 9, and today my husband got my interview schedule on May 13th at 8:30am... oh my, thank GOD so much for the blessing. Good luck to us!

mhay stewart Posted Today, 11:43 AM

hi vien! good morning. how are u? our case was complete april 10.were just hoping to have our schedule soon also. what part of philippines u live? me im from angeles city im pampangenia.hope to keep in touch with you. good luck for both of us...

Hi Mhay stewart,

I'm good Mhay, thanks! How about you? Oh today, thank GOD I got my interview schedule on May 13th at 8:30 am... you'll get yours soon too... I'm from Mindanao... sure we can keep in touch... good luck to us girl!

and envies no one.

its hope, and endurance.

~Bible~

[hi vien, thanks sa comment mo sis, i have friend also here in visajourney her name is weng from mindanao din sya, si wilsabert. kelan pa chineck ng asawa mo e-mail nya? hope we can have ours also soon. god bless u sis. keep in touch.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi JF!

welcome! :dance:

congrats for the nvc case number :dance: ... u r getting close for the interview date... as long as ur papers arrive in USEM im sure u will be given an interview date. just call them for u to know.... (F)

Naturalization

01-04-2012 --- N400 sent

01-11-2012 --- Check Cashed

01-10-2012 --- NOA1

02-07-2012 --- Biometrics

02-14-2012 --- Yellow Letter (it says "bring any state issued ID" for interview)

02-24-2012 --- Placed in line for Interview Scheduling

02-27-2012 --- Interview Letter sent out

03-02-2012 --- Interview Letter received

04-02-2012 --- INTERVIEW- passed!

05-01-2012 --- Oath scheduled/ Oath Letter Sent

05-16-2012 --- Oath Taking! I am now a USC!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IR-5

05-17-2012 --- I-130 Sent

05-29-2012 --- NOA1

09-24-2012 --- NOA2

10-11-2012 --- Received Case Number via email

10-12-2012 --- Mailed AOS

10-24-2012 --- Mailed DS-230

11-16-2012 --- Case Complete

11-27-2012 --- Received interview schedule via email

11-05-2012 --- Early Medical day 1

11-06-2012 --- Medical Day 2 -PASSED!

01-03-2013 --- Interview- APRROVED!

01-10-2013 --- VISA Received

01-14-2013 --- POE LAX

[hi vien, thanks sa comment mo sis, i have friend also here in visajourney her name is weng from mindanao din sya, si wilsabert. kelan pa chineck ng asawa mo e-mail nya? hope we can have ours also soon. god bless u sis. keep in touch.

Hello Sis Mhay,

Thanks for the congrats sis! My husband checked his mailbox this morning, sabihin mo sa husband mo na i check ang mailbox niya kasi baka andun na rin yung appointment letter niyo, dba? Yeah, keep in touch tayo sis... pm mo lang ako anytime.

Edited by Vi3n

and envies no one.

its hope, and endurance.

~Bible~

i plan on April 23 and 24 for my medical. And you?1141732bq4tlrh2p1.gif

Hi Shape,

Di ko pa na set ang date cause I need to see my doctor pa... I'm having this kidney problem kasi... you think magiging problema yun? Di ba di naman nakakahawa ang kidney problem? hm... what do you think?

and envies no one.

its hope, and endurance.

~Bible~

hi JF!

congrats for the nvc case number :dance: ... u r getting close for the interview date... as long as ur papers arrive in USEM im sure u will be given an interview date. just call them for u to know.... (F)

Hi Stevent, thanks for welcoming me. I just got my interview date today... it will be on May 13th at 8:30 am... thank GOD for that! GOD bless You!

and envies no one.

its hope, and endurance.

~Bible~

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi JF!

Hi Stevent, thanks for welcoming me. I just got my interview date today... it will be on May 13th at 8:30 am... thank GOD for that! GOD bless You!

HI JF, TRY TO INFORM "DBEARS" FOR UR INTERVIEW DATE PARA NAMAN MAKASALI KA SA LISTA NANG MGA MAY INTERVIEW DATE... MALAY MO MAY KASAMA KA... NAKAKAGAN DIN KASI NANG PAKIRAMDAM PAG MAY KASAMA. HEHEHE... (F)

GOD BLESS US ALL!

Naturalization

01-04-2012 --- N400 sent

01-11-2012 --- Check Cashed

01-10-2012 --- NOA1

02-07-2012 --- Biometrics

02-14-2012 --- Yellow Letter (it says "bring any state issued ID" for interview)

02-24-2012 --- Placed in line for Interview Scheduling

02-27-2012 --- Interview Letter sent out

03-02-2012 --- Interview Letter received

04-02-2012 --- INTERVIEW- passed!

05-01-2012 --- Oath scheduled/ Oath Letter Sent

05-16-2012 --- Oath Taking! I am now a USC!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IR-5

05-17-2012 --- I-130 Sent

05-29-2012 --- NOA1

09-24-2012 --- NOA2

10-11-2012 --- Received Case Number via email

10-12-2012 --- Mailed AOS

10-24-2012 --- Mailed DS-230

11-16-2012 --- Case Complete

11-27-2012 --- Received interview schedule via email

11-05-2012 --- Early Medical day 1

11-06-2012 --- Medical Day 2 -PASSED!

01-03-2013 --- Interview- APRROVED!

01-10-2013 --- VISA Received

01-14-2013 --- POE LAX

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello po to everyone! :star: How are you po? Please add me po and be one of my friends, gracias! GOD bless po! ANyway, my NVC case was completed last April 9, 2008 and thank GOD for that... I'd like to ask if anybody here got their case completed the same day or week. Have you gotten your interview date po? And for those who've done in this process... when do you think I'm going to receive my appointment date? Please include me in your prayers po... Maraming salamat!

*JF*

Hi. We're on the same timeline. My NVC case was completed on the 11th. 2 days after you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.