monalisa

AOS and IV FEE BILL

6 posts in this topic

hello everyone!!!

i would like to ask who among you guys experienced this, everytime my husband called at the NVC, the automated system did not mention the affidavit of support but it keeps telling him that the IV fee bill has been generated last march 31.. last april 13 my husband recieved the I-864 packet from the NVC but he havent recieved the IV fee bill yet..where is it now?

thanks a lot..

hope to hear from you soon..

CR1 VISA

TIMELINES:

February 27,2008--------NVC recieved the I-130 from USCIS

May 27,2008------------CASE COMPLETE!!

June 23,2008-------------MEDICAL EXAMINATION AT ST. LUKES (PASSED)

July 11,2008-------------INTERVIEW AT MANILA EMBASSY @ 6:30AM...( APPROVED, PINK SLIP ) THANK U LORD...

July 15,2008-------------VISA IN HAND....Thanks God!

July 22,2008-------------My flight to Michigan (Exciting.....)

July 23,2008-------------Arrived in Michigan, POE - Detroit

August 02,2008-------------Recieved my SSN CARD

August 09,2008-------------Recieved my GREEN CARD

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
hello everyone!!!

i would like to ask who among you guys experienced this, everytime my husband called at the NVC, the automated system did not mention the affidavit of support but it keeps telling him that the IV fee bill has been generated last march 31.. last april 13 my husband recieved the I-864 packet from the NVC but he havent recieved the IV fee bill yet..where is it now?

thanks a lot..

my IV bill generated on the same day as yours, still waiting, and no I-864 packet either :( my huabnda and I feel depressed :(:crying:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
hello everyone!!!

thanks a lot..

Unfortunately, the automated system will not mention the I-864. Your husband will need to call NVC and speak to a live operator to find out more about your I-864 package. Also, It usually takes at least two weeks for the IV bill to arrive after its generated. You should received your IV bill soon.

thanks!!!!!

i was just wondering because the I-864 was also generated last march 31 together with the IV fee bill but untill now my husband havent got the IV bill yet but insteda he got the I-864 packet and he already sent it back to the NVC....does it alright?

CR1 VISA

TIMELINES:

July 11,2008-------------INTERVIEW AT MANILA EMBASSY @ 6:30AM...( APPROVED, PINK SLIP ) THANK U LORD...

I believe after they entered the form DS3032 into the NVC system then they will generate the IV Bill. So there could just be a delayed. Have patient and try calling NVC Operator.

alright..thank u so m uch

CR1 VISA

TIMELINES:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.