Jump to content

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I am assembling my papers to apply for my adjustment of status i have one question my husband filed tru jackson hewitt for his 2007 income tax and then the jackson hewitt gave him a copy but it says reference copy do not file all over the papers, my question is are those income tax declaration papers would be acceptable as part for the affidavit of support? it was for 2007 i have here 2006 which have no reference copy all over it..can i just use the 2006 income tax return instead of the 2007 ?im so confused pls help thanks!!!!!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
You might want to get tax transcripts from the IRS directly www.irs.gov . I've heard they are quite fast in providing them.

except it has been reported that 2007 tax transcripts will not be available until after June 30. They will want to see the latest return filed. What you have for paper will be fine. Your original is on file with the IRS.

Edited by fwaguy


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...