A&D=<3

Packet 3 has been Recieved by Embassy~!

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:thumbs: DHL shows the Embassy received packet today 04/14/08. Typically we should receive packet 4 in 10 days. What is your experience with this in recent months at the Cairo Embassy? Are the inteview dates days out or rather MONTHS out... ?? and do you really get packet 4 in 10 days/?

Also, what is this AR that everyone seems to go under.... is there any way to speed that up???

We are getting closer... and the closer we get the more questions I HAVE! :blush:

Akram & Donna

[/i]

Habeby............. Ana Bamoot Fek!!!

انا بموت فيك

[/u][/b]

Timeline

Donna,

We received our packet 4 in about 5 days after packet 3 was mailed, interview in 2 weeks and we were in security clearances for about 11 days and recieved the visa 2 weeks and 2 days later. I have a friend that sent her packet 3 in 3.5 weeks ago, she called DOS everything seemed good in the packet but she hasn't received an interview date. She emailed the embassy and they told her that they are waiting for dates to open. Have you tried emailing the embassy? DOS can give you the packet 4 interview date and whetther or not everything sent in was sufficient according to the embassy's documentation.

Tasha

Timeline
:thumbs: DHL shows the Embassy received packet today 04/14/08. Typically we should receive packet 4 in 10 days. What is your experience with this in recent months at the Cairo Embassy? Are the inteview dates days out or rather MONTHS out... ?? and do you really get packet 4 in 10 days/?

Also, what is this AR that everyone seems to go under.... is there any way to speed that up???

We are getting closer... and the closer we get the more questions I HAVE!

:blush:

Packet 3 sent in Jan 2nd and got interview on Feb 11th.

Still waiting for visa.

If you love me, then I have everything I need

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.