4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello VJ'ers...

A friend of mine went to the health center just this morning to have her TD shot unfortunately we found out that the shot given to her was TDap...her question is...will this Tdap shot ok to be used for transcribing her D-3025 to I-693a in replacement to TD shot?

Any advice is appreciated...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
This should not be a problem. TDap (Tetanus, Diptheria, and Pertusis) is a new vaccine (~2005) replacing the traditional TD (Tetanus and Diptheria).

thanks to you reeses16 she is just worried about it....and now i will tell her about what you said.

God bless us all!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

No problem for that. That's also the one I got and it was fine!

AOS TIMELINE:

02.25.2008 Mailed AOS packet

03.04.2008 Check cashed

03.03.2008 NOA dates for I-485, EAD, AP

03.05.2008 Biometrics Appointment notice date

03.19.2008 Biometrics Appointment

03.22.2008 RFE for missing (2) I-864 pages :(

03.24.2008 RFE mailed back

03.31.2008 RFE received and case processing resumed

04.28.2008 AP approval notice (dated 04.25.08)

04.30.2008 EAD approved

05.02.2008 Received AP in mail

05.05.2008 Received EAD in mail

07.10.2008 Received Interview letter

08.15.2008 Interview: Approved

08.26.2008 Green Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.