caramella

i feel really cry

21 posts in this topic

AM SPENDING MY TIME JUST TALK TO MY FIANCE ON PHONE AND ON NET, AND ALSO AM WORKING FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY, JUST 2 DAYS AGO I BOUGHT NEW CAR, BUT ALL WHAT I NEED TO BE WITH MY LOVE , THIS IS THE BEST THING IN THIS LIFE, TO BE WITH MY HUSBAND AND START MAKE MY OWN FAMILY, RIGHT GUYS?

Yes, you are right, have faith on God and your patience will pay off.

We go through it with you dear, we have our shitty days, how happy days, I actually had one of the worst days in my life last night with no sleep and waking up today only feeling like ending this life would be easier, everything kinda made it that way, not just the visa. I actually am a bit numb still from the day but you know its ok. This is how we learn. we think, no i cant pass another month. and then...we can. its not our favorite accomplishment, but it IS an accomplishment. God is with us. I know God steers us the right way, the time isnt right yet, may be tomorrow or the next day. I would never want a bad outcome for my hastiness. I also cannot keep my promise of control and hopefullness always, I break down at least once every month that passes but pick it all up and get cheery.

Life is good really, we are just in a waiting period. After this there will be more things to stress about, thats life right?

God knows best and when our days come they will be spectacular!

Tammy (F)

Oh yes, DOS told me that same message of AP, ya it hurts way too much to hear it. Better not to call or go crazy inquiring. Better to get into a state of patience and little dreams.

I pray for you and me and all in AP and just in this process in general.

With love,

Tammy (F)

Tammy, you are strong. So continue to be patient.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Dont worry sister, everything will be alright. ^_^ take your time working and shopping and talking in the net and phone. God gives this time to make us never take our spouse for granted. It's really true love stories when a man/woman waits for their spouse to come. (F)(L)

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank you alot guys, me and my fiance are trying to be strong and patient about waiting, many times i cried and am really suffering, i dont know why they put serious relationships on Administration Processing, and also am asking you guys, this AP can take forever or what???

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

i almost moved to morocco so i could wait with my fiance while he went through AP.... then poof! his visa arrived.

you never know when it will come. just try to keep yourself busy like others have suggested. :energy:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.