ChrisB0707

St. Lukes

20 posts in this topic

im going for my fist day med exam today at 1pm, i will follow ur suggestions that afternoon is better :) thnx

You'll do good :thumbs:

Loads of luck & God be with you.

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Filed: Timeline
Hello everyone, ShaSha had her first day of the medical today so I wanted to update everyone on the time spent. After reading all the info on VJ I told her to go in the afternoon. She arrived at 1:30PM and was out by 5:30PM. She did tell me that she had seen and talked to a few people who arrived at 7:00AM and they were still there until 3 or 4PM, so looks like its not good to show up early because you will have to wait all day. She did pass everything and is going back for day 2 on Thursday because she has class on Wednesday.

Honey, just got your card, thanks I love you...

1St DAy

Yes, i arrived at 1:30PM, guards were very nice, i even left some of my stuffs(notebook from class :) ) on the guard's shelf,. I showed them my passport and NVC appointment letter(you have to photocopy it, cuz they will take the copy and give you back the original with a stamp),. the guards gave me Patient Data Sheet(PDS) form to fill up and said " maam after mo yan i fill up paki bigay nalng sa mga magagandang chicks katulad mo sa may Reception Area" hahaha,. when i gave it to them, they asked me questions and then one nice girl took me inside a room where she took digital picture..

They instructed me to go to 5th floor to pay at the cashier, I didn't notice the elevator so i used the stairs, and when i reached at 3rd floor i paused and take a deep breath and then continue to climb upstairs, when i reached 5th floor, i just noticed the elevator,. :bonk: I paid 7,671.30 pesos they gave me the receipt,..

They told me to go to the 3rd floor at the X-ray department, the girl there wasn't very nice,.

Then I went to 4th floor at the Laboratory Department, i waited for more than 30 minutes, and they gave me a urine/blood specimen bottles,. the Needle that they used to extract blood is kind of Big, i think it's 18 gauge needle, I'm not sure though, but it's ok, just relax and follow what they say to you,. restrooms have tissues, but bring your own tissue just in case...

Then I went to 5th floor, that's the place where they take your vital signs and height and weight and eye test,. nurses there are nice... You need to use your sense of hearing, cuz people are so noisy and sometimes when your name is called you can't hear it.. US Counter called my name and gave me my papers and passport and asked me to wait in front of Room number 6, they will give you a number (mine is 20) i just waited there for 20 minutes and the doctor called my name, it's my turn for Physical exam... she asked me few questions( girls you need to recall the your LMP last menstrual period cuz it's the most common question they ask)..

the doctor usually entertain two patients at a time, so there were two of us in the room, while she was interviewing me, she asked the other girl behind the curtain to disrobe completely.. it's ok you can still maintain your privacy cuz only the doctor could see you and not the other patient,. but sometimes, when you're behind the curtain, you can hear the doctor interviewing another patient,..(don't listen to them, just mind your own bussiness :P ). doctor asked me about my birthmark on my right arm,. and she carefully inspect wrists,.. so that's all...

I went to 2nd floor for immunization interview,. they ask you if you have had immunizations.,.BCG scar etc... and they ask you if you had chicken pox before and locate the scars,.. they also asked me about any allergies,. i told them i have allergies with chicken and eggs,.

Then they told me that i need MMR and HP(it's actually anti cervical cancer) .. so that's it..

I went to check-out counter and they gave me my receipt and passport,. they told me to go back the following day at 2PM, i asked them if it's ok to go back a day after next cuz i have a class, the girl asked me when will be my interview date, i said April 29, she said ok,.

So 5:30 PM i was outside St. Lukes...

2ND Day

I arrived there at 2pm, showed the guard my passport and receipt, then he checked my name on the computer( master list) and there i saw my picture which was taken on my 1st day Medical exam,

I went to the 2nd floor for immunization, i gave my receipt to the gentlemen on the table,.

I waited there for more than an hour, still nothing happened, i was kind of mad and getting impatient, i called the guy in pink who took my receipt, and asked him how much longer will i wait there,. he said, he already gave my receipt to the nurses there and maybe I'm next...

still nothing happened,. i was very mad and saw the guy in pink again, he was eating French fries,. i asked him to follow up my papers, he was like "relax ma'am, if you'll kiss me i will go check your papers now" i know he was kidding but i was very mad at him.... and asked him to do what i want him to do, so he stopped eating and go downstairs and got my X-ray result and other papers, and he gave it to the nurses at the immunization room,... 2 minutes after my name was called, and they interviewed me again about my allergies, the nurse took me to the doctor and the doctor interviewed me again,. she's not very nice,..i just told them what happened to me when i ate chicken and eggs,. so they told me that since i have an allergic reaction with eggs they can't give me the MMR vaccine,. so they just gave me one shot it's the HP or anti cervical cancer..

at last I'm done and went downstairs to get the X-ray result and my receipt, they got my passport,....

Tips for those who have small kids,.

bring some finger foods

bring some toys for them to play, while waiting,.

bring jacket if your kids have cold intolerance..

bring some tissue or handkerchief to wipe your kid's tears when they cry.. :D

God bless us all....

im going for my fist day med exam today at 1pm, i will follow ur suggestions that afternoon is better :) thnx

You'll do good :thumbs:

Loads of luck & God be with you.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Big thanks to you Chris! I went there around 3:00 pm on first day and I was done around 5:30 pm. On 2nd day I got there at exactly 2:00 pm and finished at 4:45 pm if the girls inside the immunization room wasnt busy talking with each other maybe I would be done 30 minutes earlier.

So girls, if you hate to wait we would suggest to go in the afternoon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello everyone, ShaSha had her first day of the medical today so I wanted to update everyone on the time spent. After reading all the info on VJ I told her to go in the afternoon. She arrived at 1:30PM and was out by 5:30PM. She did tell me that she had seen and talked to a few people who arrived at 7:00AM and they were still there until 3 or 4PM, so looks like its not good to show up early because you will have to wait all day. She did pass everything and is going back for day 2 on Thursday because she has class on Wednesday.

Honey, just got your card, thanks I love you...

1St DAy

Yes, i arrived at 1:30PM, guards were very nice, i even left some of my stuffs(notebook from class :) ) on the guard's shelf,. I showed them my passport and NVC appointment letter(you have to photocopy it, cuz they will take the copy and give you back the original with a stamp),. the guards gave me Patient Data Sheet(PDS) form to fill up and said " maam after mo yan i fill up paki bigay nalng sa mga magagandang chicks katulad mo sa may Reception Area" hahaha,. when i gave it to them, they asked me questions and then one nice girl took me inside a room where she took digital picture..

They instructed me to go to 5th floor to pay at the cashier, I didn't notice the elevator so i used the stairs, and when i reached at 3rd floor i paused and take a deep breath and then continue to climb upstairs, when i reached 5th floor, i just noticed the elevator,. :bonk: I paid 7,671.30 pesos they gave me the receipt,..

They told me to go to the 3rd floor at the X-ray department, the girl there wasn't very nice,.

Then I went to 4th floor at the Laboratory Department, i waited for more than 30 minutes, and they gave me a urine/blood specimen bottles,. the Needle that they used to extract blood is kind of Big, i think it's 18 gauge needle, I'm not sure though, but it's ok, just relax and follow what they say to you,. restrooms have tissues, but bring your own tissue just in case...

Then I went to 5th floor, that's the place where they take your vital signs and height and weight and eye test,. nurses there are nice... You need to use your sense of hearing, cuz people are so noisy and sometimes when your name is called you can't hear it.. US Counter called my name and gave me my papers and passport and asked me to wait in front of Room number 6, they will give you a number (mine is 20) i just waited there for 20 minutes and the doctor called my name, it's my turn for Physical exam... she asked me few questions( girls you need to recall the your LMP last menstrual period cuz it's the most common question they ask)..

the doctor usually entertain two patients at a time, so there were two of us in the room, while she was interviewing me, she asked the other girl behind the curtain to disrobe completely.. it's ok you can still maintain your privacy cuz only the doctor could see you and not the other patient,. but sometimes, when you're behind the curtain, you can hear the doctor interviewing another patient,..(don't listen to them, just mind your own bussiness :P ). doctor asked me about my birthmark on my right arm,. and she carefully inspect wrists,.. so that's all...

I went to 2nd floor for immunization interview,. they ask you if you have had immunizations.,.BCG scar etc... and they ask you if you had chicken pox before and locate the scars,.. they also asked me about any allergies,. i told them i have allergies with chicken and eggs,.

Then they told me that i need MMR and HP(it's actually anti cervical cancer) .. so that's it..

I went to check-out counter and they gave me my receipt and passport,. they told me to go back the following day at 2PM, i asked them if it's ok to go back a day after next cuz i have a class, the girl asked me when will be my interview date, i said April 29, she said ok,.

So 5:30 PM i was outside St. Lukes...

2ND Day

I arrived there at 2pm, showed the guard my passport and receipt, then he checked my name on the computer( master list) and there i saw my picture which was taken on my 1st day Medical exam,

I went to the 2nd floor for immunization, i gave my receipt to the gentlemen on the table,.

I waited there for more than an hour, still nothing happened, i was kind of mad and getting impatient, i called the guy in pink who took my receipt, and asked him how much longer will i wait there,. he said, he already gave my receipt to the nurses there and maybe I'm next...

still nothing happened,. i was very mad and saw the guy in pink again, he was eating French fries,. i asked him to follow up my papers, he was like "relax ma'am, if you'll kiss me i will go check your papers now" i know he was kidding but i was very mad at him.... and asked him to do what i want him to do, so he stopped eating and go downstairs and got my X-ray result and other papers, and he gave it to the nurses at the immunization room,... 2 minutes after my name was called, and they interviewed me again about my allergies, the nurse took me to the doctor and the doctor interviewed me again,. she's not very nice,..i just told them what happened to me when i ate chicken and eggs,. so they told me that since i have an allergic reaction with eggs they can't give me the MMR vaccine,. so they just gave me one shot it's the HP or anti cervical cancer..

at last I'm done and went downstairs to get the X-ray result and my receipt, they got my passport,....

Tips for those who have small kids,.

bring some finger foods

bring some toys for them to play, while waiting,.

bring jacket if your kids have cold intolerance..

bring some tissue or handkerchief to wipe your kid's tears when they cry.. :D

God bless us all....

Very well said. Ive been in the same route. I got my medical last April24-25 and i PASSED. Yehey

I do suggest to go there in the afternoon.

10/xx/2006 - Met my Fiance in a dating website

12/xx/2006 - First Date in person

01/xx/2007 - 10 day visit of my BF & Official BF/GF relationship

02/xx/2007 - Applied for Tourist visa for Japan (Approved)

04/xx/2007 - Went to Japan to visit BF

08/xx/2007 & 09/xx/2007 - Another visit and decided to file K1 visa

11/xx/2007 - I129F sent to CSC

12/xx/2007 - Spent another long vacation here in Phil & He proposed to me

02/xx/2008 - Celebrate Valentine's together here

03/xx/2008 - NOA2 received thru email

03/xx/2008 - Confirmation letter recd thru mail

04/24/2008 - Medical Exam...PASSED

05/20/2008 - Interview Date (LORD, Please HELP us...Mama Mary, GUIDE us)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.