ChrisB0707

St. Lukes

20 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone, ShaSha had her first day of the medical today so I wanted to update everyone on the time spent. After reading all the info on VJ I told her to go in the afternoon. She arrived at 1:30PM and was out by 5:30PM. She did tell me that she had seen and talked to a few people who arrived at 7:00AM and they were still there until 3 or 4PM, so looks like its not good to show up early because you will have to wait all day. She did pass everything and is going back for day 2 on Thursday because she has class on Wednesday.

Edited by ChrisB0707

I will have my medical on Monday... Im gonna show up in the afternoon :D . Thanks !!!!

hi my friend who just finish her medical last week said that SLEC is closed on MOnday, so medical appointment will resume on april 15 tuesday...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I will have my medical on Monday... Im gonna show up in the afternoon :D . Thanks !!!!

hi my friend who just finish her medical last week said that SLEC is closed on MOnday, so medical appointment will resume on april 15 tuesday...

Do they really close on Mondays? Thanks a lot for the advice.

Hi sorry for wrong info... last monday pla cla close,, april 7...

Nope - SLEC is open for business Monday through Friday (except on Philippine holidays), from 7:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. and from 1:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m. It was just closed last Monday, April 7 because of the holiday (in lieu of April 9 - Araw ng Kagitingan).

AOS:

07/16/08 - filed AOS application

07/18/08 - received by USCIS

07/22/08 - USCIS mailed our NOA

07/24/08 - touched

07/25/08 - received NOA (AOS, EAD, AP)

07/29/08 - received ASC Appointment Notice (Biometrics)

08/09/08 - biometrics appointment

08/11/08 - I485 and I765 touched

09/17/08 - AP approved

09/19/08 - EAD approved, card already in production

09/24/08 - EAD card received

09/25/08 - SSN application

10/01/08 - received letter re: SSN card delivery in 2 weeks

10/06/08 - SSN Card received

02/17/09 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

ROC:

11/19/10 - Submit requirements for Lifting of Conditions

11/22/10 - NOA1 received

12/22/10 - Biometrics Appointment

02/09/11 - ROC APPROVED!

02/10/11 - Green Card Received

US CITIZENSHIP:

12/19/11 - Submit requirements for US Citizenship

12/22/11 - NOA1 received

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans not to harm you but to prosper you. Plans to give you hope and a better future."

- Jeremiah 29:11

Well If you will have your medical on Monday.. i suggest go early...Monday is the busiest day at SLEC..its ok to go there in the afternoon if it is Tuesday till thursday...well anyways, that is only my opinion...Or it depends on the applicants for the day ..well in my experience i had my medical Monday too and I went there in the afternoon...Im lucky coz only few applicants was there... anyways they will still ask you to come back on the second day....goodluck to your medical...

K-3 Visa

Marriage : 2007-02-26

I-130 Sent : 2007-07-05

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-07-13

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-08-16

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-12-18

I-130 Approval : 2007-12-03

Interview Date : 2008-04-10

Visa Received : 2008-04-15

US Entry : 2008-05-02

EAD Filed : 2008-10-16

NOA Date : 2007-10-20

Bio. Appt. : 2008-12-19

Approved Date : 2008-12-31

Date Card Received : 2009-01-05

EAD was approved in 76 days.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

yes, much better to go there in the afternoon.

i was scheduled for medical on april 15 but i went there last wednesday for an early one. i just showed the nvc noa2 and the printed appointment sked for them to entertain me.

me (k3) and my 4-year-old daughter (k4) was already there at 11:30 a.m. and ended day one at 4:30. the physical examination took the biggest chunk of time we spent there.

on day 2, thursday, i went alone since my kid's tst result was not out until that friday. i was there by 1 and was finish with the immunization by 3. i was advised to get my release papers the following day along with my child's. however, the next day, the tst result came out to be positive so they did a chest xray on my angel. i had a sleepless night, worried that she could be afflicted by tb. and since monday is a holiday, we waited until tuesday to get the outcome.

i blurted a loud "yes!" after the screen at the guard flashed a big "immunization" on her number. so we proceeded to the 2nd floor where she got 4 shots and 1 oral. we arrived at 9 and was released by 1:30.

Timeline

i was scheduled for medical on april 15 but i went there last wednesday for an early one. i just showed the nvc noa2 and the printed appointment sked for them to entertain me.

me (k3) and my 4-year-old daughter (k4) was already there at 11:30 a.m. and ended day one at 4:30. the physical examination took the biggest chunk of time we spent there.

on day 2, thursday, i went alone since my kid's tst result was not out until that friday. i was there by 1 and was finish with the immunization by 3. i was advised to get my release papers the following day along with my child's. however, the next day, the tst result came out to be positive so they did a chest xray on my angel. i had a sleepless night, worried that she could be afflicted by tb. and since monday is a holiday, we waited until tuesday to get the outcome.

i blurted a loud "yes!" after the screen at the guard flashed a big "immunization" on her number. so we proceeded to the 2nd floor where she got 4 shots and 1 oral. we arrived at 9 and was released by 1:30.

hi there! just went to slec today. arrived there at 12:30pm...there was no lunch break! they were all working! and there were no lines!!! everything was a breeze!!! i suggest to everyone here to go there same time. i ended up all day 1 tasks by 3:00pm! and the staff at slec were all courteous and accomodating ...i guess am just lucky they were all in a good mood!

Thank you for this one. I'm gathering info on medical experiences of K2 and K4 applicants as my kids (K2) will also be having medical with me. All the kids' experiences that I read really help me prepare my own kids for the event. So thank you again for sharing.

To Chris & Shasha. Good luck for the interview! :thumbs:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Timeline

hi there! just went to slec today. arrived there at 12:30pm...there was no lunch break! they were all working! and there were no lines!!! everything was a breeze!!! i suggest to everyone here to go there same time. i ended up all day 1 tasks by 3:00pm! and the staff at slec were all courteous and accomodating ...i guess am just lucky they were all in a good mood!

i agree to that ... even the security people are courteous. if only all offices have a staff like them.

i give the system at slmcec a big thumbs up.

Timeline

Thank you for this one. I'm gathering info on medical experiences of K2 and K4 applicants as my kids (K2) will also be having medical with me. All the kids' experiences that I read really help me prepare my own kids for the event. So thank you again for sharing.

To Chris & Shasha. Good luck for the interview! :thumbs:

i am like you too. i have been checking on postings concerning kids ... from the time my husband filed our petition and until now.

my tip: bring something that would keep her busy during the boring waiting time. i brought new paper dress up dolls and a new math activity book for my daughter and she turned out just fine. also, bring some cookies too.

i am like you too. i have been checking on postings concerning kids ... from the time my husband filed our petition and until now.

my tip: bring something that would keep her busy during the boring waiting time. i brought new paper dress up dolls and a new math activity book for my daughter and she turned out just fine. also, bring some cookies too.

My kids, a girl & a boy, are 10 & 8 years old respectively. Maybe I need to buy them world puzzle or the latest version of the kids almanac to keep them occupied. And yes food and water for them.

Thanks for the tip. :thumbs: Good luck for the interview and God bless you always. (F)

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Timeline

Hi sorry for wrong info... last monday pla cla close,, april 7...

Thats alright!

Many thanks to you guys!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.