Lovemyhuegirl

Marc Ellis is the man!!!

12 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Bottom line about Marc Ellis is the fact that my wife would not be here without his endeavors. Without his help I would be waiting forever and they would try to keep us in limbo. I will forever be indebted to Mr. Ellis for how he has changed our lives and the wonderful gift of "togetherness" he has helped us realize! Noone in their right mind would do this process without his assistance!

Timeline

Yes, I'm glad to hear you're another satisfied client--our case is coming up soon!

What I really wanted to say, however, is that it is too bad it has to be that way. There is really NO reason why this process has to be as difficult and oftentimes arbitrary as it is.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

I agree .

We're having a baby coming soon. Thank you so much Mr. Ellis, you a good cause for good people. I wish you the best.

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I-129F Sent : 2007-02-16

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-02-23

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-03-07

NVC Received : 2007-03-15

NVC Left : 2007-03-28

Consulate Received : 2007-03-30

Packet 3 Received : 2007-03-31

Packet 3 Sent : 2007-04-01

Packet 4 Received : 2007-06-27

Interview Date : 2007-07-20

Visa Received : 2007-07-27

US Entry : 2007-08-13

Marriage : 2007-10-18

AOS sent- Jan 16 2008

Advance Parole arrived : March 25th 2008

EAD card arrived March 21st 2008

waiting for her green card . Case has been transferred to Cali Service Center.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
There is really NO reason why this process has to be as difficult and oftentimes arbitrary as it is.

Think: Marriage Frauds!

"You always get what you've always gotten if you always do what you always did."

Timeline
There is really NO reason why this process has to be as difficult and oftentimes arbitrary as it is.

Think: Marriage Frauds!

I am sorry if I disagree with you, but although marriage fraud seems to be rampant in Vietnam, that still doesn't explain why the process seems to be so arbitrary. Sometimes you see somebody get the pink slip easily when you think, "No way." And sometimes you see somebody get the blue slip when you think they will have no problems. It seems to me that your success, at least the first time around, has so much to do with luck--who you get for an interviewer, and if they're in a good mood. Luck should have nothing to do with it in a perfect world, or even in a reasonable world.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I am in the same situation. My Fiance is pregnant, and we have our interview May 30th. I hired Mr Ellis, and he is handling our case. So far, I am very pleased with the service he is providing.

I would also like to comment on the Marriage Fraud that seems to be rampant in Vietnam.

Nothing against the VN people, as I love one very uch, but it seems to me, every case of marriage fraud I have heard or read about was men in other asian countries getting women for the sex trade, or Other VN nationals in the US trying to make a quick buck, or get their family to the US. There may be other cases I am not aware of. But I am mainly referring to the case a year or 2 ago in the Seattle area.

Unfortunately, the mis-trust it is going to continue until people quit trying to make a quick buck, or trying to use ILLEGAL methods to get around immigration.

As far as people getting PINK or BLUE. It all depends on how you present your case. How you present your evidence. If you are only showing a couple of pictures, a couple of emails, only a short time together.

People need to realize that if they present their case showing a true and sincere love for each other, and a true on-going relationship, and the Finance answers the questions asked without hesitation, and is clear about the evidence, and shows genuine love and thoughtfulness in regard to the relationship. They will get the PINK.

IF they are missing documents, have a couple of emails, a couple of letters, a couple of pictures, the fiance can't answer questions about the relationship. Then you can expect BLUE.

Fortunately, I have a 1 1/2 years of chat logs chatting almost every day, almost 100 emails, a couple hundred pictures together, receipts for Dam Hoi, pictures, and jewelry. We spent almost 6 weeks together. Travelled across most of Southern Vietnam. Many months of phone bills speaking to each other and text messaging. Finally, she almost 4 months pregnant.

so, it is all about what your case looks like to the CO. If it appears loving and true, you get the PINK. If it appears questionable, you get the BLUE.

Filed Removal of Conditions: 11/05/10

Rec'd NOA1: 11/08/10

Biometrics: 12/22/10

10 YR Greencard: 03/03/11 APPROVED

10 YR Greencard Rec'd: 03/08/11 RECEIVED

Timeline
I am in the same situation. My Fiance is pregnant, and we have our interview May 30th. I hired Mr Ellis, and he is handling our case. So far, I am very pleased with the service he is providing.

I would also like to comment on the Marriage Fraud that seems to be rampant in Vietnam.

Nothing against the VN people, as I love one very uch, but it seems to me, every case of marriage fraud I have heard or read about was men in other asian countries getting women for the sex trade, or Other VN nationals in the US trying to make a quick buck, or get their family to the US. There may be other cases I am not aware of. But I am mainly referring to the case a year or 2 ago in the Seattle area.

Unfortunately, the mis-trust it is going to continue until people quit trying to make a quick buck, or trying to use ILLEGAL methods to get around immigration.

As far as people getting PINK or BLUE. It all depends on how you present your case. How you present your evidence. If you are only showing a couple of pictures, a couple of emails, only a short time together.

People need to realize that if they present their case showing a true and sincere love for each other, and a true on-going relationship, and the Finance answers the questions asked without hesitation, and is clear about the evidence, and shows genuine love and thoughtfulness in regard to the relationship. They will get the PINK.

IF they are missing documents, have a couple of emails, a couple of letters, a couple of pictures, the fiance can't answer questions about the relationship. Then you can expect BLUE.

Fortunately, I have a 1 1/2 years of chat logs chatting almost every day, almost 100 emails, a couple hundred pictures together, receipts for Dam Hoi, pictures, and jewelry. We spent almost 6 weeks together. Travelled across most of Southern Vietnam. Many months of phone bills speaking to each other and text messaging. Finally, she almost 4 months pregnant.

so, it is all about what your case looks like to the CO. If it appears loving and true, you get the PINK. If it appears questionable, you get the BLUE.

if the c/o doesnt look at ur case it doesnt matter what it looks like and some times that happens and its b/s. thats what happened in our case .the c/o never looked at any evidence only pictures and when he saw a picure of a old american staying in our hotel he became sceptic and thought i had come to vietnam with that man and denied our case.people pay processing fee to have evidence looked at and it doesnt happen. my wife made it to usa a little over one month before my dad died

Filed: Other Country: Tonga
Timeline

Do not become over confident, I had much more evidence then you have currently. Including a video of me speaking Vietnamese, a reaffirmed K-129 petition from the director’s office of USCIS Nebraska, a signature petition from the entire staff at the elementary school when I have worked for the past ten years attesting that my relationship and future plans with my fiancée is true. I started my k-129 petition on October 2004 and she finally touched USA soil on June 2007. I believe 6-8 months before my Fiancée arrival, I asked Marc Ellis to help us by keeping the CO/Visa Chief honest and to follow their own rules and reg, as they should.

Interviews by CO’s change at will, some interview this way and some interview that way. As in our case, (I feel) some CO involve the interrupter opinions to be a conclusion of fact rather then the guidelines all CO’s should always follow.

Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

So, back to the original topic! I also chose to retain Mr. Ellis for the entire process based solely on his reputation on this site and his work on Lovemyhuegirl's case.

Edited by WideAwakeInTheUSA

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
So, back to the original topic! I also chose to retain Mr. Ellis for the entire process based solely on his reputation on this site and his work on Lovemyhuegirl's case.

Thanks for the nice post. lovemyhuegirl

B_Weeks call me when you get time. If you have a May 30th interview, there is some preparation to do. The fact that a beneficiary is pregnant often results in a 221(g) blue slip that essentially says come back after the baby is born.

It's very common at this consulate. We want to avoid that.

Get in touch when you can. marcellislaw@gmail.com

Don't bet your whole future on what you read

on a message board or in a chat room.

This is not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is intended.

You should not infer one.It's information of general applicablity.

Do not take any action without first consulting a qualified immigration attorney in greater detail.

John Marcus "Marc" Ellis, Attorney

American Immigration Lawyers (AILA)

membership number 10373

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Do not become over confident, I had much more evidence then you have currently. Including a video of me speaking Vietnamese, a reaffirmed K-129 petition from the director’s office of USCIS Nebraska, a signature petition from the entire staff at the elementary school when I have worked for the past ten years attesting that my relationship and future plans with my fiancée is true. I started my k-129 petition on October 2004 and she finally touched USA soil on June 2007. I believe 6-8 months before my Fiancée arrival, I asked Marc Ellis to help us by keeping the CO/Visa Chief honest and to follow their own rules and reg, as they should.

Interviews by CO’s change at will, some interview this way and some interview that way. As in our case, (I feel) some CO involve the interrupter opinions to be a conclusion of fact rather then the guidelines all CO’s should always follow.

Good Luck!

I wish that I had known about Mr. Ellis beforehand as I may not be in the predicament that I am in now. We made the mistake of hiring someone who we knew very little about to handle the paperwork. I don't feel that the person that we hired was the right choice as paperwork was lost and I would have to resend the lost papers to my fiancée. We are currently in the process of trying to obtain the information that the consulate requested from us. I truly hope that after we submit all of the required documents we will get our pink slip.

4432.gif

4977653_bodyshot_300x400.gif4980295_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.