4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Can any one help me?

I had applied for Removal oc conditional residence I-751. I happend to pay by personal chek but the day I transfered the money from saving to cheking was late by a day.

I called the customer service center at USCIS , all they said is I have to wait for the letter from the USCIS.

I got my extension for one year and called me for bio metrics one week later I got a mail from USCIS asking me to refile the petetion as my check was bounced.

Does that mean I ahve file all the paper work again or can I send the money order with the letter?

what is the ebst way to do?

I am so worried now ?

Any advise and sugesstion is appreciated.

You dont have to refile your paper work again. I went through the same thing, my husband paid for me and his check bounce after I got my extension letter and did my biometric. Since you have received the letter from the USCIS, just mail in a money order. That was what we did, and they received the money order the third day. I hope this helps.

LIFTING OF CONDITION

12/19/2007 Mailed out I-751

12/29/2007 Received extension letter

01/15/2008 NOA/Biometric appointment

01/25/2008 Biometric taken

01/27/2008 Touched (Now waiting)

05/14/2008 Green Card approved (Card production ordered)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Trinity,

Thank you, for taking your time in answering my question.

Your answer did really gave me some relief.

I did sent them a copy of the letter that they sent to the address mentioned on the letter with a moneyorder, that I am supposed to pay as application fee. It will be 30 days by may 09 2008 but I have not got any confirmation letter from USCIS .

How will I know if my application is back to active again? Do you know if they will notify me that they have received the payment and my application is in process or not?

Thank you again for your time and consideration..

Deflepord

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Hi Trinity,

Thank you, for taking your time in answering my question.

Your answer did really gave me some relief.

I did sent them a copy of the letter that they sent to the address mentioned on the letter with a moneyorder, that I am supposed to pay as application fee. It will be 30 days by may 09 2008 but I have not got any confirmation letter from USCIS .

How will I know if my application is back to active again? Do you know if they will notify me that they have received the payment and my application is in process or not?

Thank you again for your time and consideration..

Deflepord

Send in the new check with the receipt number that they gave you and your A# as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.