chuck_n_rose

Heading to Manila

21 posts in this topic

Hello to my fellow VJer's. Well, tomorrow I will be headed to San Francisco airport to travel to Manila. I just called the USEM trying to get more info about this NSO doc verification, but still no luck. It must be some kind of National Security secret. I might have better luck finding Osama Bin Laden, than getting info from the NSO on my case. I am putting the rest into God's hands to see what happens this Friday, the 28th when we have our interview. I can't wait to have the full interview experience. I have read so many other interview experiences and it sounds boring, but fun as I easily amused at odd sequences of events that occur around and the USEM sounds like it will be an action packed adventure. I plan to bring a small notepad so I can recap all the proceedings. I hope it is worth more than the price of admission. I will be more than happy to post my experience (mostly because when I do, it means the interview is over). I especially want to see if the guard makes me drink from the bottle of water I bring into the embassy. [just another occurrence that will entertain me]

I just want to take a moment to encourage all those still waiting for everything to happen. Whether you are at the beginning stages or near the end, never give up on the system. Our case has taken 6 months and 4 days from the day I mailed the packet out. I suppose this is a short wait compared to others. I am a California Firefighter and have been in a few near death experiences (actually, not in my eyes because the job is what I was meant to do in life and I am doing my part to ensure the safety of the people I protect) so I feel that I am a strong individual, but the waiting period of checking the USCIS website became very frustrating. No news on Friday made for a long weekend until I could check again on Monday. Looking at other timelines and wondering how long it will it can be even more exasperating. The funny thing was that Rose, my fiancée, discovered that we were approved before me. So, I didn’t even get a chance for the escalation of finally seeing a change on the USCIS website. When I least suspected it, there it was. Never give up, keep praying for good news, and know that one day this long wait is just a test of the love you have for your significant other.

The Visa Journey website and the people on here has been the single most important influence to our success on our personal journey. Follow the guides and ask questions. You will find more information on here than any lawyer could ever offer. Good luck to all. I hope all have success like Rose and I have had. It is a great feeling to be near the end.

Chuck

Citizenship

8/06/2011 - Package sent

8/25/2011 - Biometrics schedule

9/26/2011 - Interview date received

10/09/2011 - Received yellow letter

11/08/2011 - Interview date THANKS GOD went smooth n pretty easy with the nice lady IO takes 9-10 minutes wow???????????????

I think I waited more time for my Oath Ceremony schedule rather than interview process and after 13 minutes the lady gave my sched WOW CAN'T BELIEVE ......yayyyyyyy

11/16/2011 - Oath Ceremony

Visit My Website

www.roseandchuck.com

Removing Conditions

08/3/2010 - File for Removal of Conditions (I-751)

08/6/2010 - Received date/ Noticed Date

9/06/2010 - Biometric Date Modesto

12/2/2010 - Card production( they orderd) new card. I just checked I'm not in hurry but hahahaha lucky GOD IS SO GOOD THANKS FOR EVERYTHING PAPA JESUS MWAHHH.

AOS

06/06/2008 - AOS PACKAGE SENT

06/09/2008 - RECEIVED DATE

06/13/2008- NOTICED DATE checked cleared ( received in mail 06/17/2008 notice for AOS, EAD and AP)

07/09/2008- BIOMETRICS date modesto

08/18/2008- AP APPROVED ( received date 8/22/2008)

08/18/2008- EAD APPROVED ( received date 8/27/2008)

09/17/2008- RECEIVED interview date appoinment

10/29/2008- INTERVIEW date 1:00pm sacramento (approved)

11/05/2008- RECEIVED WELCOME NOTICE

11/07/2008- RECEIVED GREEN CARD

banner-1.jpg

good luck!!!

it'll be fine! God bless!!!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good luck to you and your fiancee. Just be cool and relaxed. And enjoy being in the Philippines ;-)

Hello to my fellow VJer's. Well, tomorrow I will be headed to San Francisco airport to travel to Manila. I just called the USEM trying to get more info about this NSO doc verification, but still no luck. It must be some kind of National Security secret. I might have better luck finding Osama Bin Laden, than getting info from the NSO on my case. I am putting the rest into God's hands to see what happens this Friday, the 28th when we have our interview. I can't wait to have the full interview experience. I have read so many other interview experiences and it sounds boring, but fun as I easily amused at odd sequences of events that occur around and the USEM sounds like it will be an action packed adventure. I plan to bring a small notepad so I can recap all the proceedings. I hope it is worth more than the price of admission. I will be more than happy to post my experience (mostly because when I do, it means the interview is over). I especially want to see if the guard makes me drink from the bottle of water I bring into the embassy. [just another occurrence that will entertain me]

I just want to take a moment to encourage all those still waiting for everything to happen. Whether you are at the beginning stages or near the end, never give up on the system. Our case has taken 6 months and 4 days from the day I mailed the packet out. I suppose this is a short wait compared to others. I am a California Firefighter and have been in a few near death experiences (actually, not in my eyes because the job is what I was meant to do in life and I am doing my part to ensure the safety of the people I protect) so I feel that I am a strong individual, but the waiting period of checking the USCIS website became very frustrating. No news on Friday made for a long weekend until I could check again on Monday. Looking at other timelines and wondering how long it will it can be even more exasperating. The funny thing was that Rose, my fiancée, discovered that we were approved before me. So, I didn’t even get a chance for the escalation of finally seeing a change on the USCIS website. When I least suspected it, there it was. Never give up, keep praying for good news, and know that one day this long wait is just a test of the love you have for your significant other.

The Visa Journey website and the people on here has been the single most important influence to our success on our personal journey. Follow the guides and ask questions. You will find more information on here than any lawyer could ever offer. Good luck to all. I hope all have success like Rose and I have had. It is a great feeling to be near the end.

Chuck

Have a great trip and an even greater interview experience. :dancing:

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good luck! Im so looking forward to read your interview experience!

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

please enjoy the warm weather and have tons of fun!!!

Lord blessed be Your name!

K1:

NOA 1 - March 31 2004

NOA 2 - July 7

to Manila - July 30

called embassy for interview date - Aug 17

Recvd K packet - Aug 24

CFO - Sept 7

Medical - Sept 15 & 16

Interview - Oct 8

Visa on hand - Oct 13 YES! thank You God!

POE - October 23

AOS & EAD:

Marriage at the beautiful St. Croix U.S. Virgin Islands - Nov 6

SSN - Nov 29

State ID - Dec 1

AOS & EAD applied for - Dec. 6

NOAs for AOS & EAD - recvd mail on Dec 15 but receipt date is Dec 8

got TD shot for AOS - Dec. 15 paid $15

passd written exam for DL- Jan 03 2005

Biometrics for EAD & AOS - Jan 10

Biometrics AGAIN (???) - Feb 2

EAD recved - Jan 29

recved AOS interview letter - march 2

AOS interview - april 27 SUCCESS!! Thank You so much God! You never fail.

welcome to America letter - may 2

recvd "green" card - may 5 2005

got driver's license - may 20

removing conditions:

lifting of conditions on GC - jan 31 2007

NOA date - february 06

recvd NOA - february 26

recvd biometrics apptmnt letter - march 2

biometrics appt - march 12

citizenship:

sent N-400: february 25, 2008

recved: february 27

priority date: february 27

notice date: march 4

recved NOA1: march 6

recved biometrics letter: march 10

biometrics: march 19

intrvw letter rec'd: april 3

intrvw: may 13 - APPROVED!

Oath - Sept. 17

US Passport - Sept 26

.png

first off thank you for what you do. and secondly congrats and have a safe fllight

June 2006 Met on Myspace
Sep 21 2007 Proposed and she accepted
Dec 9 2007 Arrived in Manila
Dec 15 2007 Returned home, very sad day
Dec 21 2007 Sent Form I-129F to CSC
Dec 24 2007 Packet received at CSC
Dec 31 2007 NOA 1 received
Jan 02 2008 Check cashed
May 05 2008 NOA2
May 12 2008 Received letter from NVC MNL2008xxxxxx
May 19 2008 Paid Delbros fee at Metrobank
May 20 2008 First day of medical
May 21 2008 Told to return for sputum test
May 21 2008 Delbros confirmed receiving payment
May 27 2008 Delbros sent proof of payment to USEM
May 27,28,29 2008 Sputum test done
June 6 2008 Delbros sent doc ver request to the NSO
June 27 2008 NSO doc ver completed, to be picked up by USEM
July 1, 2008 Called USEM, doc ver is at the embassy
July 30, 2008 Passed the sputum test and finished the physical
Aug 5, 2008 Interview, PASSED received PINK SLIP
Aug 12 2008 VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you God
Aug 16,2008 Flight to US. Manila to Narita, to Chicago
Sept 8, 2008 Civil wedding
Feb 14, 2009 Big fancy wedding
groupresized.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.