Robyn-n-Kris

Silly question

11 posts in this topic

I know when our documents left NVC for London.. but how do you know when they receive it? Is there a way to check? I couldn't find this anywhere :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

You can call the US Dept of State. they can tell you if your petition arried at the embassy, when Packet 3 and Packet 4 were sent. If P4 was sent they can tell you the interview date, too!

US State Department: (202) 663-1225 - press 1, then 0

And be sure to have your LND# handy!

You can call the US Dept of State. they can tell you if your petition arried at the embassy, when Packet 3 and Packet 4 were sent. If P4 was sent they can tell you the interview date, too!

US State Department: (202) 663-1225 - press 1, then 0

And be sure to have your LND# handy!

thank you so much!!! I am happy how fast things are going but I love to be able to track it all too!! :dance:

VJ kind of turns us all into track-a-holics! The good news is that the DOS folks are pretty nice!

I know the lady i talked to at NVC was very very nice. She offered all information and told me it shouldn't take long for them to receive it. Too bad the post over there is closed today and tomorrow. :wacko:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
VJ kind of turns us all into track-a-holics! The good news is that the DOS folks are pretty nice!

Oh, well if you are a REAL track-a-holic then you can try this....

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=98172

K1 Visa Process
USPS Express Mail I-129F Package sent to USCIS VT Service Center 07/05/07
NOA-1 Received: Notice Date 07/11/07
NOA-2 Received: Notice Date 11/20/07
Medical conducted 12/21, 26, 28/07, 01/02/08
USEM Interview conducted 01/04/08
Visas picked up at USEM (request non-delivery) 01/08/08
Family (Mom & kids) arrive Washington, DC 01/13/08

AOS Process
USPS Priority Mail package to USCIS Chicago Lockbox 03/14/08
Arrived Chicago Lockbox 03/16/08
Checks Cashed for AOS fees 04/24/08
NOA1s received 04/25/08
Biometrics (spouse & 3 kids) 05/14/08
AOS transferred to CSC 05/23/08

Try this as well courtesy of rouguewave :)

LMAO!!! rouguewave - you beat me to it with your own thread!! Hope you don't mind me saving them to a txt file - I can never find old threads :D

Tracking_Your_Case_from_NVC_to_Embassy.txt

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Try this as well courtesy of rouguewave :)

LMAO!!! rouguewave - you beat me to it with your own thread!! Hope you don't mind me saving them to a txt file - I can never find old threads :D

No problem,

Its pretty easy to find ones you start. They stay attached to your ID. I tend to print out the ones I want as pdf files. Much easier to read than scrolling sideways forever in those text files. :-D

K1 Visa Process
USPS Express Mail I-129F Package sent to USCIS VT Service Center 07/05/07
NOA-1 Received: Notice Date 07/11/07
NOA-2 Received: Notice Date 11/20/07
Medical conducted 12/21, 26, 28/07, 01/02/08
USEM Interview conducted 01/04/08
Visas picked up at USEM (request non-delivery) 01/08/08
Family (Mom & kids) arrive Washington, DC 01/13/08

AOS Process
USPS Priority Mail package to USCIS Chicago Lockbox 03/14/08
Arrived Chicago Lockbox 03/16/08
Checks Cashed for AOS fees 04/24/08
NOA1s received 04/25/08
Biometrics (spouse & 3 kids) 05/14/08
AOS transferred to CSC 05/23/08

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Oh, well if you are a REAL track-a-holic then you can try this....

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=98172

I guess I'm not a REAL track-a-holic cos I didn't try to figure out that whole getting to the embassy thing. Although, if memory serves, weedebz tracked it for me! I miss that girl!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.