NatalieC

Current Status: Card production ordered.

7 posts in this topic

the topic may sound like a silly question. i was curious last night and hadnt checked online for a few months, so i decided to, then our net went down so i went to bed

i logged on this morning and in my email i had an update from CRIS, butit left me confused

it noted

_______

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

On March 18, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you.

_______

only reason im confused is because with all other case status info ive gotten it has said something to the effect of "case status approved" then again with all my other applications, the site never updated properly,or at all.... i usually got things in the mail before i got any email if i got one. im just wondering if this is a very delayed temporary 1 year card to replace the "we've received your application" notice we got back in december

anyhow if any of you got a case status up date like this or simliar to this, please feel free to let me know if this was indeed an approval or a temp card. WO interview.

im sure the card will appear in the mail in the next couple of days and that can confirm if for me, but im still curious!

thanks!

-Natalie and Brian in Lebanon, Ohio

i%20am%20canadian.JPG

Want to see my K1 visa timeline? Click Here

Want to see my AOS timeline? (quick version below)

07-08-05 Mailed AOS packet

12-12-05 AOS approved; no interview

12-17-05 Green card recieved + Welcome letter.

WHERE WE ARE NOW Filing for Citizenship

10 Yr GC petition

11-20-07 I-751 Pkg mailed to Nebraska (here we go again)

11-23-07 Confirmed delivered to PO Box

11-23-07 NOA 1 date

12-07-07 NOA 1 Received in the mail

Our case is now at the Cali SC. The 6 month timer ticks.

12-12-07 Biometrics appointment notice recieved

01-03-08 Biometrics

01-04-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

01-06-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

03-19-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

On March 18, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

03-24-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

On March 22, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED.

~~~~~~

34e1c26.jpg Y!: natalie_c81 AIM: pdd4me81 MSN: nataliec81

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It sounds like you have definitely been approved, and your 10-yr GC should be on it's way to you.

Congrats and best wishes.

"THE SHORT STORY"

KURT & RAYMA (K-1 Visa)

Oct. 9/03... I-129F sent to NSC

June 10/04... K-1 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

July 31/04... Entered U.S.

Aug. 28/04... WEDDING DAY!!!!

Aug. 30/04... I-485, I-765 & I-131 sent to Seattle

Dec. 10/04... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport stamped)

Sept. 9/06... I-751 sent to NSC

May 15/07... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Sept. 13/07... N-400 sent to NSC

Aug. 21/08... Interview - PASSED!!!!

Sept. 2/08... Oath Ceremony

Sept. 5/08... Sent in Voter Registration Card

Sept. 9/08... SSA office to change status to "U.S. citizen"

Oct. 8/08... Applied in person for U.S. Passport

Oct. 22/08... U.S. Passport received

DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!!

KAELY (K-2 Visa)

Apr. 6/05... DS-230, Part I faxed to Vancouver Consulate

May 26/05... K-2 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

Sept. 5/05... Entered U.S.

Sept. 7/05... I-485 & I-131 sent to CLB

Feb. 22/06... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport NOT stamped)

Dec. 4/07... I-751 sent to NSC

May 23/08... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Mar. 22/11.... N-400 sent to AZ

June 27/11..... Interview - PASSED!!!

July 12/11..... Oath Ceremony

We're NOT lawyers.... just your average folks who had to find their own way!!!!! Anything we post here is simply our own opinions/suggestions/experiences and should not be taken as LAW!!!!

Mine was exactly like that and I was confused as hell. In fact I got four of them over two days for my application for the Green Card.

Must be their new way of doing it for Green Card applications and lifting restrictions.

Basically all approved and on its way.

the topic may sound like a silly question. i was curious last night and hadnt checked online for a few months, so i decided to, then our net went down so i went to bed

i logged on this morning and in my email i had an update from CRIS, butit left me confused

it noted

_______

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

On March 18, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you.

_______

only reason im confused is because with all other case status info ive gotten it has said something to the effect of "case status approved" then again with all my other applications, the site never updated properly,or at all.... i usually got things in the mail before i got any email if i got one. im just wondering if this is a very delayed temporary 1 year card to replace the "we've received your application" notice we got back in december

anyhow if any of you got a case status up date like this or simliar to this, please feel free to let me know if this was indeed an approval or a temp card. WO interview.

im sure the card will appear in the mail in the next couple of days and that can confirm if for me, but im still curious!

thanks!

Edited by LeahJane

thanks to both of you and /wave to my fellow dayton neighbor leahjane!

ill confirm when i get my mail. heh i sorta wanted an interview so brian would know that all of my whining and hounding to get the papers and photocopies and notaries right mattered.... all of my packets through all phases were JAMMED packed of info they requested. was actually very worried witht he last official one since i didnt include any tax info and nearly all of our bank accounts are soley in brians name... as are all the bills. i just turned in as much info that had my name included as i could.

i guess i should just shut up and be thankful, i had it a hell of alot easier than most on VJ -- from K1 through 10 year processing. All of my one (the montreal k1) 'interviews' consisted of "sign here" my responses were 'sure' and 'can i have your cheese string?' (best montreal interviewing officer ever btw)

if this is the end of the line for myself until citizenship, i wish everyone the best of luck and hope they have smooth times ahead.

Edited by NatalieC

-Natalie and Brian in Lebanon, Ohio

i%20am%20canadian.JPG

Want to see my K1 visa timeline? Click Here

Want to see my AOS timeline? (quick version below)

07-08-05 Mailed AOS packet

12-12-05 AOS approved; no interview

12-17-05 Green card recieved + Welcome letter.

WHERE WE ARE NOW Filing for Citizenship

10 Yr GC petition

11-20-07 I-751 Pkg mailed to Nebraska (here we go again)

11-23-07 Confirmed delivered to PO Box

11-23-07 NOA 1 date

12-07-07 NOA 1 Received in the mail

Our case is now at the Cali SC. The 6 month timer ticks.

12-12-07 Biometrics appointment notice recieved

01-03-08 Biometrics

01-04-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

01-06-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

03-19-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

On March 18, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

03-24-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

On March 22, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED.

~~~~~~

34e1c26.jpg Y!: natalie_c81 AIM: pdd4me81 MSN: nataliec81

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulations

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

it noted

_______

_______

thanks!

Yes ,I got the same e-mail ,three of them .Your wait is over !

Yes ,I got the same e-mail ,three of them .Your wait is over !

I got the e-mail 3 times too :wacko: Congratulations on your approval NatalieC :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sept 10, 2001... Arrived in US (J1)

Sept 2002... AOS (J1 to F1)

March 2003...AOS Approved

May 2003... Flew to SA. Reapplied for F1. RFE and Finally Approved. 2 year F1 visa in Passport.

Jan 21 2004... Married in Chicago

Aug 2004... Applied for AOS, Petition for spouse and EAD

Feb 2005... Joshua, our little cutie pie is born on SuperBowl Sunday

May 2005... EAD Approved

Dec 17 2005... AOS & Petition approved (2 year green-card received)

Aug 4 2007... Mailed in I-751 = $275 (remove conditions)

Aug 31 2007... Everything returned, filed too early, wrong fee

Sept 17 2007 Refiled to NSC

Sept 18 2007... Delivered by DHL to NSC

Oct 10 2007... Received at CSC

Oct 15 2007... Check cashed, transfered to CSC

Oct 15 2007... Received 1st notice with application number and 1 year extension. Notice Dated 9/19/07

Nov 1 2007... tried walk-in biometrics, refused

Nov 8 2007...Biometrics completed. Staff at Naperville ASC were great!

Nov 9 2007... Last touch

March 7 2008... Card production ordered!!!!!!!! 5 months, 2 weeks and 5 days

March 12 2008... Case Status: Approval notice sent

March 15 2008...Green card received in mail...so done with USCIS done for a few years!!!!!! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.