Dennishiella

ds3032 and aos generated

22 posts in this topic

hey thanks! so my husband can anytime mail the aos fee bill using the usps envelope to the right address of the nvc..is this the right address, national visa center attention ACL 32 Rochester Ave. Porthmouth NH 0381..i told him he can mail the fee even if he has not receive the aos bill from the nvc?thanks again..

That's the address for the Choice of Agent, DS-3032. All bills should be paid to St. Louis. The correct address is as follow:

National Visa Center

PO Box 790135

St. Louis, MO. 63179-0135

Make sure your husband creates AOS fee bill with barcode before sending in with $70.

thanks for the info! i thought he will just send a money order worth 70$ wiht the evelope of the usps where can we get the barcode?thanks for gving me the right address..

hey thanks! so my husband can anytime mail the aos fee bill using the usps envelope to the right address of the nvc..is this the right address, national visa center attention ACL 32 Rochester Ave. Porthmouth NH 0381..i told him he can mail the fee even if he has not receive the aos bill from the nvc?thanks again..

That's the address for the Choice of Agent, DS-3032. All bills should be paid to St. Louis. The correct address is as follow:

National Visa Center

PO Box 790135

Make sure your husband creates AOS fee bill with barcode before sending in with $70.

When you get ready to send it ANY payments to NVC, make sure you write your case number somewhere on the money order or cashiers check. Thought I'd tell you that. take care

thank you for reminding us..we will write or case number on the money order what do you think will do a ballpen or just a pencil for the case number?

How long will it take for us to get the email reply from the nvc?

1-2weeks or so but in our case it took 8 days before we got a response from them

Should my husband wait for an email conifrmation that he is the agent before he send the AOS fee bill?

Dont pay the bill until the NVC asks you to do so. It is important that you use the return envelope provided to you by the NVC when paying the fees

Hope this could help. Goodluck :)

hi there kittykat06 im glad tht your almost done at the nvc, by the way didi you use JAmes Shortcut?pls reply thnks so much!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

My case is still pending at the USCIS and hoping for it's approval this month.

On DS3032 Choice of Agent form which I printed out from the NVC website form, On top corner of the form it indicates to place Case Barcode Strip before mailing to NVC.

Here are my questions: Where can I find the Barcode??? Is there something from NVC that contains Barcode that I need to wait before sending DS3032? :innocent:

Thanks in advance.

National Visa Center

PO Box 790135

CR1 - California Service Center

02-28-2007 Sent in application

12-10-2007 Interview US Embassy/Tokyo

12-12-2007 Visa received

12-25-2007 US entry

Lifting Condition - Vermont Service Center

10-07-2009 Sent in application

11-20-2009 Biometrics Appointment

01-04-2010 Approved

01-24-2010 Visa received

N400 - Lewisville Texas

04-26-2011 Sent in application

05-02-2011 NOA

05-02-2011 Check cashed

06-09-2011 Received Biometrics Appointment Letter for 06/15

06-10-2011 Early walk-in Biometrics

06-14-2011 Inline sched. for interview

07-08-2011 Received Interview Letter

08-10-2011 Interview (Passed)

08-22-2011 Oath

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

to all the people that follow this thread and plan on using james shortcut. please read all the instruction in james shortcut, if you follow it correctly you not get your case delay the only part will get your case delay is (RFE- Requesting Further Evidence)

once you get your case # from NVC make sure u follow the automate system or live operator about your case.

another thing i suggest you to do is dont overnight anything when using the short cut it will just sit in the mailroom

just use regular mailing.

here is the short cut.

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...s%27s_Shortcuts

Marriage : 2006-05-17

-------------------------
USCIS Process
I-130 Sent : 2007-06-12
I-130 Approved : 2007-12-05
Status: Take 179 days to complete, because of notarize marriage certificate(RFE).

-----------------------
NVC Process
-----------------------
NVC Received : 2007-12-06
Case Completed at NVC : 2008-03-13 Case Complete Forward to Embassy
Case Left NVC : 2008-03-18
Status: Take 97 days to complete, because of the tax return and w2 (RFE),

-----------------------------
Consulate Process
Consulate Received : 5/12/2008 Eligible for interview, waiting for notice (Per DOS)
Packet 4 Received : 6/11/2008
Interview Date : 7/10/2008 interview at 7:15am (Per DOS)
Blue - Required Overcome. Overcome send 7/24
8/19/2008 Going back to GUZ to get visa stamp
Visa Received : 8/22/2008
US Entry : 10/17/2008 JFK Port of Entry

Citizenship Process

N-400 Filed: 11/25/2012

Interview Date: 1/2013 (Passed)

Ceremony: 03/2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Here are my questions: Where can I find the Barcode??? Is there something from NVC that contains Barcode that I need to wait before sending DS3032? :innocent:

using james short cut will help u generate your bar code once u know your nvc case #

and email nvc about ds3032 doesn't need bar code

it the fastest and easiest

Marriage : 2006-05-17

USCIS Process
I-130 Sent : 2007-06-12
I-130 Approved : 2007-12-05
Status: Take 179 days to complete, because of notarize marriage certificate(RFE).

-----------------------
NVC Process
-----------------------
NVC Received : 2007-12-06
Case Completed at NVC : 2008-03-13 Case Complete Forward to Embassy
Case Left NVC : 2008-03-18
Status: Take 97 days to complete, because of the tax return and w2 (RFE),

Consulate Process
Consulate Received : 5/12/2008 Eligible for interview, waiting for notice (Per DOS)
Packet 4 Received : 6/11/2008
Interview Date : 7/10/2008 interview at 7:15am (Per DOS)
Blue - Required Overcome. Overcome send 7/24
8/19/2008 Going back to GUZ to get visa stamp
Visa Received : 8/22/2008
US Entry : 10/17/2008 JFK Port of Entry

Citizenship Process

N-400 Filed: 11/25/2012

Interview Date: 1/2013 (Passed)

Ceremony: 03/2013

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.