tisay20

Biometrics delay

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello,

I submitted my I-751 and received my NOA with a 1 year extension 2 weeks later. I haven't received my Biometrics appointment letter until now however. I see on the threads that people get theirs within a month. Should I start worrying that I might have lost it in the mail. Should I call the USCIS to inquire?

Please advise!

Thank you!

Hello,

I submitted my I-751 and received my NOA with a 1 year extension 2 weeks later. I haven't received my Biometrics appointment letter until now however. I see on the threads that people get theirs within a month. Should I start worrying that I might have lost it in the mail. Should I call the USCIS to inquire?

Please advise!

Thank you!

I have been waiting for mine for almost 2 months. When did you submit the package and to which center?

Filed: Timeline

I submitted my packet around January 10, 2008 and my Notice Date is January 16, 2008. I tried to check my status online and and via phone but I can't find my status neither.

I submitted my application at the Laguna Niguel Center in California

Edited by tisay20

It all depends.....I waited 6 months! I ended up calling Customer Service and they emailed Vermont, I received my appointment letter 6 weeks later.

Filed I-751 in Vermont... October 15th 07

I-751 NOA ...October 23rd 07

Bio letter.....March 11th 08

I submitted my packet around January 10, 2008 and my Notice Date is January 16, 2008. I tried to check my status online and and via phone but I can't find my status neither.

I submitted my application at the Laguna Niguel Center in California

Though the centers are different, we are still in the same boat. And apparently, many others like us. The officer at USCIS told me today that they are behind because of the volume of work. You will not be able to find the status of your application on line or at over the phone until after Biometrics appointment, they say!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Ok, USCIS sucks. I have been waiting since December and I am yet to receive a Biometric Appointment.

N 400 Journey

Sent Package-12/13/2008 VSC

Biometrics - 01/07/09

Original Interview Date - 04/07/09 (File has not arrived)

Interview Date - 05/13/09

Oath Letter Received - 06/11/09

USC - 07/02/09

Passport/PC (Expedited) -07/02/09

Passport/PC Received - 07/11/09

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i am worried too. wife applied at CSC. on march 6th. got NOA dated march 7. made info pass appt. no help. i was told for some people it takes longer. called #800 number. they gave me case number and asked me to call back in 30 days. thats May 16. yesterday contacted senators office. they will find out in 30 days. congress man's office is not willing to do anything before 6 months .

i-751 filed at CSC

NOA received dated March7, 2008

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Great. It took a visit to their office for me to get mine. They apparently sent it to the wrong address four months ago.

N 400 Journey

Sent Package-12/13/2008 VSC

Biometrics - 01/07/09

Original Interview Date - 04/07/09 (File has not arrived)

Interview Date - 05/13/09

Oath Letter Received - 06/11/09

USC - 07/02/09

Passport/PC (Expedited) -07/02/09

Passport/PC Received - 07/11/09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.