ketan128

DS-230 Question?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I am ready to send back DS-230 to NVC

But before this i have a question

1........Do i need to send all 3 pages(Checklist received from NVC) or Just page with bog font and barcode?

2........Do i need to send 1 original + 1 copy of each documents?

Please help so i can mail Ds-230 ASAP. Thanks in advance for replay.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just send the DS-230 along with the bar-coded page, and don't forget to include 2 passport pics of the beneficiary. Remember to fill in Ques #20 completely, even if you have to handwrite "present" in the from/to field. And make sure that part one is signed and part two unsigned. Good luck.

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thnaks....

And i also curious about after submitting all original documents with DS-230.....Do i need to resubmit all documents again before interview?

No the packet is forwarded from the NVC to your consulate with all the documents you submitted. If you want your originals back, you should bring copies (not sure if it needs to be certified copies) with you to the interview. :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Thnaks....

And i also curious about after submitting all original documents with DS-230.....Do i need to resubmit all documents again before interview?

No the packet is forwarded from the NVC to your consulate with all the documents you submitted. If you want your originals back, you should bring copies (not sure if it needs to be certified copies) with you to the interview. :thumbs:

I think you should submit originals AND one set of copies of all civil documents to the NVC but check the NVC requirements online.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.