lazylivn

Visa approved.

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
:thumbs::dance::dance: I don't know the details yet, but I just got sms....visa approved. :dance::dance: I'll post later when I find out the details. Thanks everyone for the slumber party last night. I had so much fun.

Okay wasn't sure if I should start a new thread, so decided to just add to this one.

He wanted me to tell anyone going to the Embassy in Amman....do not ask the security guard where to go. They don't know, told him go wrong place and he was almost late..lol.

He was interviewed by a lady consulate. He said she was very nice but it was a tough interview. He said she wanted to make sure she understood everything very good.

She asked him about his name...why his father named him that.

She asked about the relationship his father and mother have and the relationship between his father and stepmom in USA.

She asked about my kids (said wow when she found out the oldest was 17)

She asked him why he wanted to marry someone older with three kids...especially when one of the kids was 17.

where he was planning to live in the USA

asked about his sponsor

Other than that pretty much the same questions you can find posted on VJ.

Only evidence of relationship she asked from us was pictures of the engagement party and she wanted details about the party.

He said the actually questioning (more of a conversation you would have on the street) time was about 15 minutes, then she handed him his paper saying he was approved and told him to go pay aramex the 5 jd.

He said that sometimes she would switch in the interview from english to arabic, but he always answered in english. Also at one point she confused him and he simply said...I'm confused. That was okay, didn't hurt anything (he was worried about admitting he didn't understand something..lol)

Almost forgot...they fingerprinted all ten fingers and kept his passport.

Edited by lazylivn

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.