Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny,

I'm so sorry to hear about the b.s. he is putting you thru...I know you what to keep him in your son's life and I don't blame you for that. I thinking maybe u should sue him for sole custody and no visitation (for now)...just keep a log of all the stupid things he puts you thru. men are so stupid...you could be a real bytch....i am predicting that this will end with a beatdown...given by Marcel....but we can't have that just yet :whistle:

my feet hurt...mr jengs and i went out this evening..the man made me call boston when we were outside and then said when are we going to boston to see them..I gave him that who me look.

:rofl::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl: ...Jengy leave my friend alone...Poor Missa Jengy is missing the kiddies...ain't nothing wrong wid dat!!!

Bless,

Gill

girl i love mi pickney dem bad, but i am enjoying myself and getting a lot done and they are having a ball, the baby a put on weight...i feel fi me back now

jengy, ya pickney, weh dem deh?? wid the granny dem??

I know how ya feel, my girls were w/ their daddy for a mnth and the a mnth w/ me.. I felt sooo guilty cuz i enjoyed my free time sooo. if nothing else I could REST. my children are very spoiled when it comes to mommytime..they wan hug me, talk to me, JUST SEE ME IN DI ROOM.. :rofl:

a break does us good..

my kids are in boston spending time with their great-grandmother...i feel like they should have their time, my grandmother gets lonely sometimes since my grandfather passed three years ago so i would send my son down every summer to keep her company...its a whole nother level of spoiling that goes on down there, i'm going down there soon to keep them company and spend some time with her...so hear missa jengs he wonder's if he can survive for a week by himself.... :whistle::thumbs:

oh no!!! ya tink him di kind to call ya hevery hour han ask off di wall stuff like weh di remote control?? :no:

My husband would never leave the house cause he wouldn't be able to scale the mounds of clothes and shoes he would leave all over the house. He'd starve cause all the dishes would be dirty after the first day. I know my dog and cat would not survive him forgetting to feed and water them. And, the inside of the car would be soaked because he forgot to close the windows yet again.

No JG, Andre can't be that bad....I don't know how bad mr jengs would be...but he did call me a few minutes ago asking for the pin to his bluetooth... :blink: why would i know it? ...mr jengs loses stuff which of course we have established already...and then drives me crazy cause he can't find it...i.e. his medication so i bought him a butler i think it's called it goes on top of the dresser has a drawer and he can charge three things so i told him to keep his ipod and phone there...the man last night come ask me for the ipod charger he bought last week... :whistle:

You think? :wacko: I feel like I am forever picking something up off the floor, the table, the other bed, the bathroom windowsill........and putting it where it belongs. He is always asking me did you see this? Yep, right where you left it. I came home last night to find my dog laying in the middle of the kitchen floor, in front of her water dish, panting. There is a trail of water through the bathroom so I know she finally had to drink some toilet water. I said, did you give Daisy any water today? Oh, I didn't see she needed any. Um, she is an 85lb. dog, laying on the floor where you had to step over her. How did you miss it again? And, I cannot tell you how many times I have had to wipe the seats down because he forgot to close the windows. I'm to the point now where I just check every time he drives the car.

Why is it when a man is really concerned about something, he can remember every single detail. Or, if he wants to wear his Tims, he will spend an hour cleaning them with a toothbrush. But, putting your work clothes and hat at least 5 feet from the entrance door is just too much effort?

:rofl: no way JG, u mus neva leave Andre then girl..di ex wouldn't mess up no dishes cuz he would eat out EVERYDAY han yes shoes would be everywhere while clothes in a nice pile in the corner LOL

My favorite question is why don't I have any clean socks? I just walk in the kitchen and point to the pile on the little mat by the door.

:no: girl. At least di ex didn't ask me, when the pile got too big and he couldn't wear the same pair over and over cuz now the smell is seeping from outta your shoes, then he would jus go wash..

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That's crazy DHQ...... He really didn't like to wash clothes huh? :bonk:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

That is kind of nasty to think of Dance.

My husband still smells his clothes before he puts them on. The other day I said, it's been 2 years of us washing your clothes after each wear, why do you still smell them? He said it's habit.

You gotta love it!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

:P

Ladies.. i might be exaggerating just a bit :devil: Ya know mi wan jester. :jest: But i know he could wear socks twice in a rush to work and not having any clean ones avail cuz instead of putting them in the dirty clothes hamper they are in a pile in some corner somewhere!!

Timeline

Question..........How often do your SO's wear their jeans before washing while living in Jamaica?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Question..........How often do your SO's wear their jeans before washing while living in Jamaica?

Good Question. I have no clue. I hope that's not one of the interview questions because I'd be in trouble. LMAO :rofl:

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Question. I have no clue. I hope that's not one of the interview questions because I'd be in trouble. LMAO :rofl:

I just about choked on my water. That is too funny! :lol:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

u crazy girl!!!

RG can were ALL his clothes a couple of times maybe 3, he is the neatest, cleanest person I have ever met. I couldn't wear a white tee the whole day let alone the next day, but he can and it looks just as bright and clean as if he had just got it out of the wash. he washes his hands constantly..

cute story** in mobay after we left the beach one night he took 5 trips back to the beach to get water to rinse off my feet AS WELL AS my other friend b4 we could get back in his car LOL dat sand mus be murda fi get out di car mon!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

how oonuh can chat so..

JG...if only u knew my husband...he sees dirt on anything i mean anything..black white pink blue...he washes a jean if he wears them once..he says there is dirt on his skin too...lord help me

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

I don't think this is just a JA thing, jeans are one of those items some people feel comfortable in wearing more than once before they wash them. Also, since most of us have more clothes than we could ever wear in a months time, this probably isn't an issue wth us. But, ask a teenager, or a college student and they will tell you that YES, they wear their jeans more than twice before washing.

Timeline

I don't think this is just a JA thing, jeans are one of those items some people feel comfortable in wearing more than once before they wash them. Also, since most of us have more clothes than we could ever wear in a months time, this probably isn't an issue wth us. But, ask a teenager, or a college student and they will tell you that YES, they wear their jeans more than twice before washing.

I've worn jeans twice before because after I wash them, they are so freakin tight I can't get my ####### in them.

roxcie, fix your siggy... I don't think it came out like you wanted it to. :)

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Timeline

yeah mon.. i will wear jeans twice and I was just about to comment on the "amount of clothes".. I know RG nuh have much, so he will preserve and take care of what he does have very well.. i look back on our pics and he seems to hve the same "going out" outfit on each time :blush:

I was thinking about that the other day..poor baby, it looks nice but we will make a way for him to have at least 2 "going out" outfits for my pictures sake LOL Everyone will think I just did a wardrobe change or something when really the pics are months apart LOL

Timeline

Are you guys ready for my answer?

Andre once told me he washed his jeans a couple of times a year. Yes, I said that.

He said he only wore them to dances and parties and took them off right after. And, honestly, I would not have guessed that. But, it did (and still does) gross me out!

We did have issues where I literally pulled them out of his hands anytime he took off a pair of jeans he had worn once he came here and threw them in the wash. Which is also why I question every time he sniffs his clothes. I just don't roll that way.....never have, never will. I wear and then I wash.

how oonuh can chat so..

JG...if only u knew my husband...he sees dirt on anything i mean anything..black white pink blue...he washes a jean if he wears them once..he says there is dirt on his skin too...lord help me

Mine too....on his person and clothes. But, when the white kitchen tile is gray, he doesn't seem to notice!

Ask him, Shell.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Do your guys ever tell you that when clothes came in the barrel or suitcase from "farrin", they have a special farrin smell. My husband said that whenever things would come from farrin, they would have a certain smell. The sweetest smell in di world, he said. I thought that was so strange, but his whole family concurs. Ever heard of that??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.