Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Got this e-mail from the embassy this morning after I've been waiting for weeks. Why do they always reply after you've already got your answer? I was like well golly gee THANKS.

Dear Madam

Our system is showing that the applicant is now eligible for an appointment however the system has not generated this date as yet. When a date becomes available the applicant will be contacted as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Kingston IV

Hehe...crazy .... :wacko: Is this in response to your e-mail of last week?

I sent them an e-mail asking where the he!! is my interview date! :angry: I'll see if they respond.

This is the response from the first e-mail. lol

OMG - they answered me too!!

Dear Madam

Our system is showing that the applicant has an appointment slated for the 2nd September, 2008 @08:30 a.m. We mailed out the packet 4 on the 24th July, 2008 at this address:

Thank you.

Kingston IV

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning everyone,

There is so much to read, I don't think I'll ever catch up... but I did get a chance to look at all the pictures and may I just say you all look lovely. Lawny I love your wedding dress! And Kimmy you look so tiny, is your due date coming up? I think I may be bigger than you and I still have like 2 1/2 months left! :lol: I am all belly too and its wrecking havoc on my back. :wacko:

.png

DSC00636.jpgDSC00674.jpgDSC00652.jpg

When they placed you in my arms, you slipped into my heart ♥

Timeline
Morning everyone.

It looks like I have some catching up to do to get the latest goings on in the yard. I'm trying to hurry and finish some work within 2 work days because Dwayne will be here in 24hrs!! Yippee

I am soo excited, so I can't imagine how u must feel GOSH.. are there any plans.. will your family come over (after u guys have gotten a lil alone time of course) :devil:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I bought my husband up here Feb 08, thinking what we really had was a marriage. Come to find out that we really didnt. Once he located his family and established relationships he moved a couple states away. What can I do, could i send him back? I discovered that he neither his family care for americans and thought all types of things of me. I feel horrible. I bought him up here, and has supported him since because he still hasnt worked.

Does your husband have a conditional 2 yr visa or does he have the 10yr greencard???...If he has the 10yr green card you can not do anything since he is a legal permanent resident but if he has the 2yr you have to file to remove conditions and at that point you can probably send a letter to USCIS stating that the marriage is a fraud...I really do not know the exact steps of what you have to do but you can call USCIS...

Edited by jgay80

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

I bought my husband up here Feb 08, thinking what we really had was a marriage. Come to find out that we really didnt. Once he located his family and established relationships he moved a couple states away. What can I do, could i send him back? I discovered that he neither his family care for americans and thought all types of things of me. I feel horrible. I bought him up here, and has supported him since because he still hasnt worked.

Wow, I am so sorry to hear this.

Have you filed AOS yet??

If you haven't he'll be out of status after the K3 is up.

Morning everyone,

There is so much to read, I don't think I'll ever catch up... but I did get a chance to look at all the pictures and may I just say you all look lovely. Lawny I love your wedding dress! And Kimmy you look so tiny, is your due date coming up? I think I may be bigger than you and I still have like 2 1/2 months left! :lol: I am all belly too and its wrecking havoc on my back. :wacko:

Wow, can't believe time has gone so quickly!!

Was just the other day you told us you were expecting!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Wow, I am so sorry to hear this.

Have you filed AOS yet??

If you haven't he'll be out of status after the K3 is up.

He is on a conditional 2 year. status has not been adjusted. Honestly i am so hurt that they would use me like that that i want to send him back.

Morning everyone,

Wow, can't believe time has gone so quickly!!

Was just the other day you told us you were expecting!!!

Timeline

Tidanemu - I'm so sorry it worked out this way for you. (F)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

First let me say I am so sorry that this has happen to you. Now, lets get on with your life and proceed to do the things you need to do in-order to protect yourself.

Why are you still supporting him, since he has left the marriage? Get a lawyer and start the legal separation process. You still have rights, and if his family wants to support him, let them. Send the appopriate information to USCIS regarding the fraudlet of the marriage.

Be Bless

Roxcie

Timeline

i guess that is life, but it sucks. we have a child together.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

well firt things first, get the child support order rolling. I responded to your other post what kind of green card does he have 2yr or 10 year?

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

I don't think there is much for you to do. And, I don't think it would matter if you did.

What does he have? A 10 year green card?

You could go after him for child support. He is a legal permanent resident now.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Your child will be your blessing. It's his loss,not yours. If you think he will take care of his responsibility, Iwould re-think that. Please remember you are not alone, this will work itself out. You have already taken the first step.

Be Bless

Roxcie

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline

I agree with Island, too.....stop supporting him. I would DARE him to try and find some legal way to force me to continue. I'd air all his dirty laundry then.

Get a lawyer, divorce him, and get some court ordered child support out of him.

He's not worth any other time or energy after that.

Congrats Island & Sunny.....you go, girls!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Your child will be your blessing. It's his loss,not yours. If you think he will take care of his responsibility, Iwould re-think that. Please remember you are not alone, this will work itself out. You have already taken the first step.

Be Bless

Roxcie

he does not have a 10 year, he just came up Feb 08, he is still on a 2 year conditional.

He is on a conditional 2 year. status has not been adjusted. Honestly i am so hurt that they would use me like that that i want to send him back.

I can imagine.

What I would do is call the State Department line and get an address to send a letter to.

I would formal withdraw my sponsorship and also tell them exactly what happened.

If you believe your husband is guilty of marriage fraud, include that and cite reasons why.

So sorry this is happening to you.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.