Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LAWNYYYYYYYYYYY and Wakeyyyyyy. :lol::lol:

Good luck today girls. :thumbs: You both are in my thoughts and prayers for a very successful interview. Had to stop in to do this before I go to work..not knowing what my work day holds and if I would be able to do this later. (F)(L);)

Wakey got through! She will post the story when she gets back. But, she wanted you all to know that she appreciates all the prayers, blessings and well wishes.

Congratulations baby sis and BIL!!!!! :thumbs::dance:

You go WAKEY Girl.. bring ur man home!!!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I'm going to Long Island NY this weekend. It's my girlfriends 20th wedding anniversary and she's on 36 years old. How wonderful is that. They always throw big parties. I need to find Gill so we can link up. I wonder if Gill went out with that lady to look for a wedding dress.......

Have a wonderful time at the DC Carnival.

Hey, I can link up! I have to go to a Baby shower in NJ Sat day, but otherwise will be around!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy our sistahs made it through............. Thank you Jesus!

We knew you guy's would make it through, but we wanted to just hear it from the horses mouth.

celebrate-rex04.gif

I'm going to Long Island NY this weekend. It's my girlfriends 20th wedding anniversary and she's on 36 years old. How wonderful is that. They always throw big parties. I need to find Gill so we can link up. I wonder if Gill went out with that lady to look for a wedding dress.......

Have a wonderful time at the DC Carnival.

Hey, I can link up! I have to go to a Baby shower in NJ Sat day, but otherwise will be around!

I'm going to send you a PM.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
welcome jski ...

Jax I'm hanging in there...antcipating sept due date can't wait...

why can't u take Jay Jay in the sun ?

your advised not to take a baby out in the sun for 6 months.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Hey ladies, those of you who like a little adventure, here on the east coast NY to DC or DC to NY. There is a bus company called the MEGA BUS, they have tickets as little as $1.00 each way from NY to DC or DC to NY. There are other tickets prices aswell, it depends on what time you are willing to travel. I just purchase a friend of my SO a $2.50 round trip ticket from NY to DC over the 4th of July weekend.

In DC the bus stops at the METRO subway stop, but soon will be at Union Station . In NY it is at PENN statation. This is not the (chinese bus), this is something new. Go to www. MEGABUS.com

Be Bless

Roxcie

That is weird that you mention the Megabus because I saw one last night on my way home from work here in St. Paul and thought there must be some catch - like $1.00 one way - the other way back is $857 or something like that. That would be a really cheap way to get to Chicago, especially with gas prices these days (sometimes I do sound like an old codger).

I checked out round trip for us from St. Louis to Chicago the first week of November. $16 round trip. Plus a 50 cent service charge.......Amazing. And, Mindy offered us her house to stay at. So, Looks like we are going on a bus trip in November. I am so psyched right now.

The $1.00 thing is to reel you in. It's limited time and all that. But, still......$16 round trip.....AWESOME!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Girls.....that's a literal thing. You can take the baby out in the sun. Keep a hat on it's head, load it down with sunscreen, and keep it as cool as possible. I wouldn't leave it out for long periods of time; but short is okay. I used to have my kids in the pool all the time.....hat, under a floating with a little umbrella on it, and slathered with sunscreen.

Lawny, my girl........Congrats-U-freakin'-lations! I knew you could do this. So happy for you.

Wakey, same way for you, girlie.

When you come back, Lawny.........how did the other HI's fare?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance: Lawny and Wakey !!!! yippeeee !!

Jax...Like JG said..suncreen and a brimmed hat u good....how long would u have her out anyways...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

YAY!!!!! For Wakey and Lawny... So happy for you both.

All the positive vibes - how could anything go wrong??

Congratulations!! WoooHoooo!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:dance::dance::dance: Lawny and Wakey !!!! yippeeee !!

Jax...Like JG said..suncreen and a brimmed hat u good....how long would u have her out anyways...

Ditto...Congrats :dance:

My co-worker's 2 month old graddaughter died of a heat stroke a few weeks ago. I guess she wasn't protected from the sun properly.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.