Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have to admit, I don't like when men do that. Personal preference.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG.....I just imagined a talk show based on the stuff we talk about on here....with us as guests. I made myself spit soda out of my nose! Can you imagine?

JG --

I'll be on that show. I'd like to be on the show with the topic "our men who shave their (*****) hairs.

Tre, I have a good friend who produces a cable talk show on male and female issues. I will give her your name, some of the panels that I have particated on have been very interested. We just did one on sex toys. Why females have sex toys, it was soooooo good. The guys asked the questions and the females were the panelist. Some of our topics have been , Do females or males have more extra martial affairs. If a female has an affair is the relationship really over. Do size matters. Oral sex, do's and don't. The list goes on. If you are intrested let me know. Tre, she is located in Columbia, Maryland.

The panel genrally consite of a wide range in age group from 18 to 60.

Roxcie

Filed: Timeline
OMG.....I just imagined a talk show based on the stuff we talk about on here....with us as guests. I made myself spit soda out of my nose! Can you imagine?

JG --

I'll be on that show. I'd like to be on the show with the topic "our men who shave their (*****) hairs.

Tre, I have a good friend who produces a cable talk show on male and female issues. I will give her your name, some of the panels that I have particated on have been very interested. We just did one on sex toys. Why females have sex toys, it was soooooo good. The guys asked the questions and the females were the panelist. Some of our topics have been , Do females or males have more extra martial affairs. If a female has an affair is the relationship really over. Do size matters. Oral sex, do's and don't. The list goes on. If you are intrested let me know. Tre, she is located in Columbia, Maryland.

The panel genrally consite of a wide range in age group from 18 to 60.

Roxcie

Roxie;

I do enough focus groups, but thanks. I was on a talk show once in Jamaica in 2002 and I had the host and other guest in tears. They were talking about how Jamaican men are 100% against oral sex. I was like, oh yeah, SINCE WHEN.....Men were calling the show and telling me and my friends off. I have 2 focus groups next month one in NY and the other in Virginia. The one in NY should be a trip, they want to know how retuning Jamaicans are treated in the tourist industry...the second focus group is on how important sex is in a relationship. I know they can't wait to hear my BIG mouth.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Do you tape this stuff, Tre? So we can see it? I'm laughing just thinking what you might say.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I got a copy of the packet three in the mail over the weekend. The mister is going to the post office today to see if he got his copy. I've been reading through it and I just want to verify the next step (because the info on the US Embassy website and the info in the letter are not quite the same) - all my fiance has to do is fill out the DS-230 and return that to the Embassy to get the interview scheduled? Can this be done online? What recommendations does any one have to make this go as smoothly as possible?

The rest seems pretty clear cut about what documents need to be gathered to bring to the interview.

Thanks!

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Timeline

you can download it online if you wish. He has to get a hardcopy back to the embassy either by snail mail, delivery service, or hand delivery. If hand delivery, he must call and make an appointment to drop it off.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Do you tape this stuff, Tre? So we can see it? I'm laughing just thinking what you might say.

JG --

That was back in 2002 on a radio talk show that came on late at night. My friend's sister was the host. I'm glad I didn't tape it, I wouldn't be able to run for office :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

JG --

That was back in 2002 on a radio talk show that came on late at night. My friend's sister was the host. I'm glad I didn't tape it, I wouldn't be able to run for office :rofl:

You run....I vote for you. We need a strong woman in office. Go, girl!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Oh, my husband is so dead when he gets home today.

He and my son ran all over town yesterday after I told my son he could only do so if he put gas in my car. We even argued about it. They told me they did. This morning, I get in the car and after driving the same car for 8 years and knowing exactly how many miles I get to the tank, I saw they didn't. I challenged my son just now on that and he admitted they didn't and Andre told him I would never notice.

I hope my friends can raise some bail money!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I got a copy of the packet three in the mail over the weekend. The mister is going to the post office today to see if he got his copy. I've been reading through it and I just want to verify the next step (because the info on the US Embassy website and the info in the letter are not quite the same) - all my fiance has to do is fill out the DS-230 and return that to the Embassy to get the interview scheduled? Can this be done online? What recommendations does any one have to make this go as smoothly as possible?

The rest seems pretty clear cut about what documents need to be gathered to bring to the interview.

Thanks!

Ms. H;

Request an appt to drop of the DS-230, it's easy. They'll try and convince to mail it in as they did with me, but I told them I'd rather have my fiance drop it off. I requested the appt. for the drop on Monday they gave me the appt for Thursday the same week. Our packet 3 came very early...packet 4 was another thing. I ended up with 3 and my fiance ended up with 2 after I e-mailed the embassy several times telling them I never received it. I guess they got sick of me, but hey...I wanted my questions answered. They emailed me 4 times in 1 hour. If you have any questions, I can honestly say they'll answer it. If they don't, e-mail them again and put in the subject line along with the KINGSTON number 2nd Inquiry, 3rd Inquiry and so on.

Let me tell you about the mail system in Jamaica (you may already know)...It's DAMNNNNNNNN slow. The embassy said the mailed packet 4 on April 18th...we waited and waited and nothing. So, I sent an e-mail. My last e-mail to them was very FIRM and well they mailed in May 5th and my fiance got it May 7th (two days); so, I don't understand how they can mail something from Kingston and you won't get it for 3 weeks. I just don't understand that.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

He and my son ran all over town yesterday after I told my son he could only do so if he put gas in my car. We even argued about it. They told me they did. This morning, I get in the car and after driving the same car for 8 years and knowing exactly how many miles I get to the tank, I saw they didn't. I challenged my son just now on that and he admitted they didn't and Andre told him I would never notice.

oh JG no he didn't girl!!!

Look like its 2 against 1 girl LOL Be easy on him!!

:rofl: JG -- I'm sorry...... :rofl:

Marcel did that to me twice in Jamaica....I told him if he does that here, his A$$ will be walking. MEN! :bonk:

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok...soooo guess what..i think my spitting is OVER !! :dance::dance: i noticed it about 2 days ago..and at night when i had to keep soemthing by the bed...nooo morree..thank the Lord..hope mi no jinx miself :dance:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.