Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Friday Yardies!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday weekend. It's going to be a nice weekend to throw some jerk chicken and fish on the grill.. Yum!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh, guys.....I'm so discombobulated today. Our receptionist didnt' come in yesterday and didn't call. Story came out she left her house in her pajamas Wednesday night after fighting with her daughter. Lots of family problems and outside stresses. While the family wasn't too worried they hadn't heard from her, we were frantic here. After some urging, they contacted a family friend who was a policeman and worked on tracking her. They found her at a local hospital.....she had swallowed a whole bunch of pills. Last I heard, she was critical and on a ventilator. It all just makes me so sad.

We basically work for 500+ priests, so I suppose she's in good hands right now.

Kimmy.....congrats girl. B+'s are awesome. You go, girl!

I actually get 2 days off this weekend. I think we are going to the (horse) race track tomorrow night and maybe see the new Indiana Jones movie on Monday.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Jomo, I am so sorry to hear that -

Kimmy, congrats on the grades - I finished the semester with an A- and a B+ - It's such a relief to be done!

So, the attorney is still going round and round on my counteroffer - It looks like I am going to court today, so wish me luck! Also, I have a telephone interview at noon :thumbs:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have no idea why i'm up, i need to go to bed. Congrats to T and Dave, fingers crossed for Louis's interview. did I miss anything. oh yeah miss bandy legz got what was it two Bs :thumbs:

2 B+s :rofl:

go SUS....that's what i'm talking bout

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Fabulous Ton..

and this all goes back EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON..it may not seem like the best thing sometimes..but look ur out for 6 wks to hang out with dave

jason..I see you..how's the family ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

No one is answering you, Kimmy. They just seem to be lurking today!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I never understood lurking myself. But, then again, I know I chat too much.

Well, I finally got Sean-Paul's birth papers and his mother's death certificate in the mail yesterday. I copies all of it and sent in the pre-adoptive screening to Kingston today. I also looked into all the paperwork needed to accomplish this. My head is spinning again. Luckily, a lot of it we have because of Andre's visa. I must be a glutton for punishment to want to conquer something as big as this again.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I never understood lurking myself. But, then again, I know I chat too much.

Well, I finally got Sean-Paul's birth papers and his mother's death certificate in the mail yesterday. I copies all of it and sent in the pre-adoptive screening to Kingston today. I also looked into all the paperwork needed to accomplish this. My head is spinning again. Luckily, a lot of it we have because of Andre's visa. I must be a glutton for punishment to want to conquer something as big as this again.

ahahah..ok good..i really hope this is not too much of a headache..JG ur not alone u know i chat too much too :)

Timeline

What's up, Ms. Kimmy? Any good weekend plans?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Fabulous Ton..

and this all goes back EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON..it may not seem like the best thing sometimes..but look ur out for 6 wks to hang out with dave

jason..I see you..how's the family ?

i was thinking the exact same thing! God always knows best and we don't get to find out about it untill the end.. UGH I hate that.. LOL so I guess knowing the end is gonna be for my good, I just have to try to be patient.

Good Afternoon to everyone..

Congrats to all the students on those outstanding grades.!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Afternoon everyone!

I guess I will stop lurking and post something. I just don't have much to say or add.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend.

It is pretty slow on this thread today so did the weekend start early for some? We should be closing our office in about an hour so I will be off to a slightly early start myself.

Tonight I need to hit the liquor store, grocery store, get home and pack and get ready to take off tomorrow morning for Northern Minnesota to a friend's cabin. It should be a fun weekend of hanging with friends, fishing, eating and drinking. I can't wait to have my future husband here to see all that! Perhaps by Labor Day weekend????

Have a good weekend! :star:

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Timeline
Good Afternoon everyone!

I guess I will stop lurking and post something. I just don't have much to say or add.

It is pretty slow on this thread today so did the weekend start early for some? We should be closing our office in about an hour so I will be off to a slightly early start myself.

Tonight I need to hit the liquor store, grocery store, get home and pack and get ready to take off tomorrow morning for Northern Minnesota to a friend's cabin. It should be a fun weekend of hanging with friends, fishing, eating and drinking. I can't wait to have my future husband here to see all that! Perhaps by Labor Day weekend????

Wow.. sounds like ya'll are in for a great weekend. Don't u love imagining what those kinds of times will be like w/ your fiance/husband there w/ you.. even something as simple as going to the grocery store..

Have a good one..

Timeline
Good Afternoon everyone!

Wow.. sounds like ya'll are in for a great weekend. Don't u love imagining what those kinds of times will be like w/ your fiance/husband there w/ you.. even something as simple as going to the grocery store..

Have a good one..

Ha....ha.....and as I'm arguing with my husband in the grocery store, I will smile remembering you said this.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.