Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Mawnin Yardies!

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy

HEAR HEAR !!!

I just looked at my bank account and woo-hoo....a likkle surprise....my stimulus payment, but....it was only for $900.00 ?? I thought it was $900 for a couple and $300 for the child? I'm just a little confused about this ???

I'm now in the process of booking a trip for me and my son to go to Punta Cana next weekend :dance:

See, I'm soooo darn excited right now, I can't even type............daaaah, supposed to be HERE HERE !!!! Now just to find someone *reliable* and caring to watch over my kitties !

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I got mine last THURSDAY $900.00. I was so happy. That I was rolling on the floor :rofl:

Love yah!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawnin Yardies!

Enjoy

HEAR HEAR !!!

I just looked at my bank account and woo-hoo....a likkle surprise....my stimulus payment, but....it was only for $900.00 ?? I thought it was $900 for a couple and $300 for the child? I'm just a little confused about this ???

I'm now in the process of booking a trip for me and my son to go to Punta Cana next weekend :dance:

It is supposed to be $1200 a couple and $300 per child. However, there are all kinds of rules as to why you get the amount you get.

I did just read this morning that we will have to say on our 2008 tax returns how much we got. If it wasn't the maximum amount allowed, they will adjust it and give us that in the form of a refund after filing that 2008 return.

Looking at the amount, it seems like Craig's wasn't included in yours....

That is what I was thinking.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Just to let you all know, saw a deal where Continental gived you 20,000 air miles free if you take out a Mastercard with them....Hope it helps someone

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

*gives*

dammit!! :lol:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Just to let you all know, saw a deal where Continental gived you 20,000 air miles free if you take out a Mastercard with them....Hope it helps someone

English....u a drive yet?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anyone know anything about White Sands in Negril? I'm looking for some nice family place on the beach in Negril. I'm taking the kids, I need a budget place, the Airfare is kicking our a$$.

I have stayed at Whitesands. It was a couple of years ago. I thought it was a great value and good location on the beach. The restaurant wasn't great but the bar has wonderful drink specials.

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Lawd ave merci unu read dis!

http://kingston.usembassy.gov/

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Mawnin Yardies!

Enjoy

HEAR HEAR !!!

Bizarre, according to our paperwork, etc.... we should have received the $1200 (couple) and $300 for my son. I guess I'll call and see what's up ?!

It is supposed to be $1200 a couple and $300 per child. However, there are all kinds of rules as to why you get the amount you get.

I did just read this morning that we will have to say on our 2008 tax returns how much we got. If it wasn't the maximum amount allowed, they will adjust it and give us that in the form of a refund after filing that 2008 return.

Looking at the amount, it seems like Craig's wasn't included in yours....

That is what I was thinking.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

"The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy announces that the Walk-in Visa Reissuance service will not/not be open on Monday, May 12, pending...."

will not/not?

double negative? :blink:

I don't want to ruin my karma or anything by slamming them. The Embassy now has my petition.....however, how about a little proof reading? :whistle:

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Miss lady, it look like yuh neva did a read good, mi get mi license on Monday!!!!!!

Mi finally LEGAL!!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Someone always has to ruin it for others.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Miss lady, it look like yuh neva did a read good, mi get mi license on Monday!!!!!!

Mi finally LEGAL!!!!

Galang...mi now seh you get you license fi drive...mi wah know if you start drive all ovah di place yet.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anyone know anything about White Sands in Negril? I'm looking for some nice family place on the beach in Negril. I'm taking the kids, I need a budget place, the Airfare is kicking our a$$.

I stayed at White Sands on the Morass side. It was cool. Very simple but clean rooms. I had a patio and the ceiling was vaulted wood. There was also great AC, a mini fridge but no TV. Not much into tv anyway so that was fine with me. It was a GREAT deal. I booked it about 1 week before I went down during the Christmas high season for around $69/ night or so. How cheap is that?! :star:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Someone always has to ruin it for others.

Yes, JG... same thing I was saying to my aunt. When Marcel's friend was up there (when they first decided to do it)...he was outside waiting for someone else and he said the line was crazy and people would not line up in order. I can't imagine. I'm just thankful I have an afternoon appt. Everyone I know that had an afternoon appt. did not have to wait in line at all.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.