monalisa

case number assigned.

4 posts in this topic

Hiiii!!!!

We finally got our case number...whats the next step?

I need your response guys...

Thank you so much.. God bless us all..

monalisa

CR1 VISA

TIMELINES:

February 27,2008--------NVC recieved the I-130 from USCIS

May 27,2008------------CASE COMPLETE!!

June 23,2008-------------MEDICAL EXAMINATION AT ST. LUKES (PASSED)

July 11,2008-------------INTERVIEW AT MANILA EMBASSY @ 6:30AM...( APPROVED, PINK SLIP ) THANK U LORD...

July 15,2008-------------VISA IN HAND....Thanks God!

July 22,2008-------------My flight to Michigan (Exciting.....)

July 23,2008-------------Arrived in Michigan, POE - Detroit

August 02,2008-------------Recieved my SSN CARD

August 09,2008-------------Recieved my GREEN CARD

Filed: Timeline
Hiiii!!!!

We finally got our case number...whats the next step?

I need your response guys...

Thank you so much.. God bless us all..

monalisa

Start calling the number using your case number to see when they send you the Choice of Agent form for your spouse to sign. After the Choice of Agent form has been generated, you can have your spouse email the Choice of Agent to them versus waiting for the mail delivery, etc. After the Choice of Agent form has been processed, they will issue the AOS bill which is $70.00.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

Hi there,

I am a K3 sponsor for my wife, who will interview THIS friday. Your husband will be told everything he needs for NVC to get ready to send your petition to the Embassy but i can encourage you one thing. Get copies of every possible thing to support your union. Emails, chat, phone bills, cards, ANYTHING. In the end, all this paperwork is just part of a machine, your interview is the "end game".

In US immigration, WE are guilty until proven innocent. For my wife's interview on Friday, not only do we already have tax forms, bank statements, email, chat, phone records, etc. But this entire week my extended family has been writing letters to the Ambassador supporting our union, and forwarding them to my wife to bring to the interview.

We have nothing to hide, but we will be damned to blindly trust any official simply becuase we "filled the forms correctly". Please read threads into "interview disasters", etc. Basically if you have something to hide, they will find it. But if you do NOT, then you have should drown them in information supporting your case. DON'T LET THEM CHOSE.

jamie

5/18/07 130 Priority Date

1/29/08 130 NOA2

7/12/07 K3 Priority date

1/29/08 NOA2

2/20/08 NVC Recieved

2/22/08 Leave NVC

2/27/08 Embassy Recieves

3/7/08 Interview- APPROVED. Dora was interogated for 2 hours since she had a denial at POE last year. It was brutal, but she never had anything to hide.

3/10/08 Visa and plane ticket in hand

3/11/08 POE Miami (Why wait, huh?)

Timeline 130 filing to POE=306 days.

3/17/08 Mailed AOS via USPS Express Mail to Chicago lockbox

4/21/08 Recieved NOA1's for AOS, EAD, and Trav Doc's.

5/9/08 Biometrics appt scheduled for EAD and AOS.

jamie

for k3 flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k3flow

for CR1 flowchart: http://www.visajourney.com/examples/NVC_Pr...wchart_v1-2.pdf

ere are the complete NVC CR1/IR1 flow chart

* I130 approved

* NVC assign case number

* Generate DS3032 (choice of agent) and AOS (Affidavit of support) or I-864 bill fee

* Petioner & beneficiary receives DS3032 form

* Returning DS3032 form to NVC w/ beneficiary signed (some are just e-mail their choice of agent to nvcinquiry@state.gov)

* Petitioner send back AOS bill payment($70.00) to NVC

* AOS bill entered into NVC system

* I-864 package generated

* Petitioner receives 1-864 package

* Petitioner completes and sends the I-864 package

* I-864 package entered into NVC system

* IV (Immigrant Visa) bill generated

* agent receives the IV bill

* Agent sends back the IV bill payment ($380)

* IV bill entered into NVC system

* DS-230 package generated

* Agent receives DS230 package

* Agent sends completed DS230 plus documentation required by NVC - Birth Certificate (NSO), NBI, etc..

* DS230 package entered into NVC system

* * * * CASE Complete * * * *

Case forwarded to Embassy

Packet 3

Packet 4

Medical

Interview

VISA IN HAND!

for the mean time gather all documents such as birth and marriage contract, tax transcripts ( request one from IRS save time if you request one NOW, because it takes 2-4 weeks to received the forms), paystubs, certificate of employment etc. all financial docs. to support affidavit of support, police clearance (NBI, police clearance), 4 pcs 2x2 pics. i think thats it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.