yassmine2878

FRIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAY

55 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
PF Changs...Amazing, I love that place...Happy friday!!

(those confused ones, this is dollface,(kelly) had to lose the old ID)

Wow, Kelly - I've been thinking of you too!!! How's life? When is your little one due? It's nice to hear from you. :luv:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Friday all!

Yassmine I am surprised you are not down to counting the hours, I would be! Enjoy your weekend and try to sleep :)

Kelly YAY good to hear from you, I was just asking about you the other day. Hope all is well !

Same to you Dawn, nice to see you around some.

I like Ferret Friday. I'm just too lame to try to go find a ferret pic.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sara,

Your sweet darling is getting more adorable every day - love the new picture...

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Friday all!

Yassmine I am surprised you are not down to counting the hours, I would be! Enjoy your weekend and try to sleep :)

Kelly YAY good to hear from you, I was just asking about you the other day. Hope all is well !

Sara your daughter's pic reminded me of my youngest daughter's pic in her little exersaucer when she was the same age. I didn't have a digital camera back then but I just scanned it:

megan.jpg

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Awwwwww, How cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Friday all!

Sara your daughter's pic reminded me of my youngest daughter's pic in her little exersaucer when she was the same age. I didn't have a digital camera back then but I just scanned it:

megan.jpg

She's a cutieeeeeeeee !!!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Cute!

My sons had that same Exersaucer! Was this photo taken in '96 or '97?

Happy Friday all!

megan.jpg

Timeline
Cute!

My sons had that same Exersaucer! Was this photo taken in '96 or '97?

Happy Friday all!

megan.jpg

'97 but my oldest daughter who was born in '96 used it so this was a handmedown. :)

Timeline
Happy Friday all!

megan.jpg

She's a cutieeeeeeeee !!!

Here's what she looks like today. I don't know why my scanner reverses things like a mirror.

lastscan.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Bridget, she is a very nice looking young lady! Pretty smile!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.