aussiewench

"Uk" Waiver club 601/212, List for uk waivers sign up!

802 posts in this topic

:lol::lol::lol: sorry about that Vicky, it's not that we are trying to tell you something but I think you were in here far too long :lol::lol: 'bout time someone booted you out :lol:

Hi Douglas and Lisa, nice to meet you and sorry it has too be in here and to you Karen and John at least

I AM NOT ALONE :lol::lol:

Nigel that was not a bad price to pay for a dentist, it's more than comparable to over here I think .

Had a lovely visit from my son and his partner yesterday and my youngest grandson, they live in Kent and are up for a visit but because we really have no room for them and we have two big rottweilers, it is easier for them to stay with his father. It was wonderful to see them and cheered my up no end, he's such a little character my grandson :lol:

Glad to see that you have not got too much longer to wait before you and Chris are back together Vicky, it's going to be a wonderful christmas for you both :thumbs:

Val

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:P Well how rude. :lol::lol: I get kicked out of a thread and get called SIR all at the same time. Nigel if you call me sir again we are going to have a rumble out back somewhere. :lol::lol: I is a Madam not a SIR. :lol::lol::lol: And after all these months of being on here. :o Yikes maybe I should just say I'm a SHE. Madam sounds like I run a brothel. :D

Ok I will turn this thread over to you guys. But don't scold me if i check in once in a while. Someone has to keep you guys in line and I hate to miss a good party. I'm sure there will be lots of celebrations in here soon and who can turn down a good reason to have a drink. :P

Have fun guys and gals, stay strong and keep the chin up.

:thumbs: Vicky

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

Vicky going to miss you :crying: but fully understand that after so long and with no real need to be in here (apart from offering a shoulder to cry on and good advice) why should you stay. ;)

Bu we know that you will still pop in from time to time :lol::lol: because you won't be able to help yourself :lol::lol: and it will be damned good to see you, same goes for you Nigel but you really do have to do what Vicky says and stop calling her SIR, if there is going to be a rumble, let me know when, hate to miss a good fight :lol::lol::lol:

Hope you get everything sorted out while you are back over here Nigel and we will certainly contact you when we are in Jaxs :thumbs: just give us time to get the house bought and sorted :thumbs:

Take care Vicky (F)(F)

Edited by munchkins

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

:P Well how rude. :lol::lol: I get kicked out of a thread and get called SIR all at the same time. Nigel if you call me sir again we are going to have a rumble out back somewhere. :lol::lol: I is a Madam not a SIR. :lol::lol::lol: And after all these months of being on here. :o Yikes maybe I should just say I'm a SHE. Madam sounds like I run a brothel. :D

Ok I will turn this thread over to you guys. But don't scold me if i check in once in a while. Someone has to keep you guys in line and I hate to miss a good party. I'm sure there will be lots of celebrations in here soon and who can turn down a good reason to have a drink. :P

Have fun guys and gals, stay strong and keep the chin up.

Bailey..... :lol: Sorry but thats a american thing as when i was there all i ever talked to was males as my wife would'nt let me talk to the lasy's over there well....good looking ones anyways :lol: The Sir thing has been ingraved into my brain Sir......OOOOOOOPPPPPPS sORRY Si///Mam.... :lol:

Munchkins.....Yep that will be fine....Glad ya just getting on with it anyway.... :thumbs:

Oh yep...it was not a bad price.....but the pain i was in Hon, i would have payed anything as the tooth was not worth saving as it was to far gone and a root cannel would have been a short term problem....so i just wanted the bloody thing out.... :crying:

Edited by nigel

You might try over at immigrate2us.net. I think she is more involved with that site. She only pops in here once in a while.

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

It's a bit lonely in here right now :crying:

Chin up there Val,

I'm still looking in here. Can't help myself. After so long I can't seem to stop. :D As soon as someone gets here i'm sure I will be busy for a while. :lol: I know your disappointed they didn't get you on the list but they updated the list late. They had been updating it on Fridays but they didn't do it until Monday this week. I also noticed they completed several more cases and put several more under review. Our case even rolled off the bottom of the list because so many new ones were completed. So they must be picking up some speed now. I know what they guy said to you at London but I would give them a couple of weeks before they put you on the list. It really does go by faster than you think. Except for the last few weeks. That drove me nuts. :yes:

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Nice to see you Vicky, funny thing is I am not checking the list everday since you told me they only update on Friday's and I did not expect to be on it so soon despite what the guy said. I know administration and government admin is by far the worst of any type, couldn't organize a p**s up in a brewery as we say here.

It will come when it will come until then I will just keep myself busy, I am starting a temp job next week seeing as how I gave my notice in and left my own job before we even went for the interview, had just about had enough of it so the temp one will be a nice change and they tod me I will be really busy, which I am glad about and lucky for me it is only 5 mins from where I live.

At the moment I am landed with the task of taking our two rotties to the park for their walks and that takes over an hour and a half and I do power walking, which is sure helping the weight to come off :thumbs:

Our only fear was that we had sold the house but we are managing a few delaying tactics at the moment but if we have to sign the house over before the approval we have all that sorted so no worries there. Just hope you are right Vicky and they are speeding up, would dearly love to get out there before Christmas or is that wishful thinking ;)

Not to worry we have waited 13 months since the start of this process, 3 more months is not going to kill me, cause it is for the rest of our lives :thumbs:

Hope all is well with everyone else who is waiting

Val

Edited by munchkins

Hey guys I just wanted to post one final message as I thought this may help the recent people who have had waivers approved and especially when their partners have had CIMT's....

When you go through the whole AOS process you will come across a question that asks "have you ever been convicted of a crime etc... etc..", and then it says if you answer "yes" include documentation etc...

well I remember asking Liam (aka Liam4lisa) about this as he had gone through the whole process a few months before me, and he said just tick yes but don't include anything, and told me it would go to interview and you would have a chance to show the memorandums etc at that point. So that's what I did....

I couldn't beleive it when my case got transferred to the California Service Centre, some cases get transferred here to speed up their processing times, and most get approved without an interview!!!

I still kept thinking they had made a mistake, but last week my AOS was approved and I received my greencard with no mistakes last Monday!!!!

so I just wanted to let you all know that there is a possibility that you mayget lucky and get transferred, the whole AOS process for me took only 3 months, and for that I am very grateful!!

So that's me done with immigration for two years!! I wish everyone on here all the best with their own journeys, feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions when you go through your AOS journeys, I'll only be too happy to help!!

(F)

Edited by sharky

Muncnkins....Hold in the like bailey "SHE" said :D Every day is one step to ya goal....Im always Kicking around here if ya want a rant&rave :thumbs:

On a sidenote my D/L came and only got 1yr on it...my wife then called to find out and they said something about immigrants only get 1 yr as per the information on my R/C she also said that if i payed $15 then i can renew :unsure: what the hell is all that about as i only passed my test 2 wks ago...something is not right there as ive got a G/C for 10yrs...as i came into P.O.E on a IR1 not a CR1 as a CR1 you need to adjust ya status after 2 yrs...something wrong im sure...I ned to look into this.. :whistle:

Best wishes..

Nigel xxx :thumbs:

Hey Paul

Boy it's about time something went quick for you. Maybe they were making up for the long wait on the waiver.

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions but probably not for a couple of months. I have a peek once in a while but I haven't really took a good look at the paper work.

:thumbs: Congrats on your approval. You two just sit back and enjoy each other and life now. At least for a couple of years.

It's been a pleasure sharing this and the other treads with you.

I'll send you a pm when I get suck on the AOS paperwork. :lol:

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Hey Paul so good to see that things are going so well for you, I am really pleased about that, good for you.

And I will prob take you up on that Nigel, when I am down and out you and Vicky had better watch out and you will probably be sorry you both ever made the offer :lol::lol:

well the list had been updated as of the 27th but we are still not on it, so much for the CO who told us he would ensure that it went upstairs last week ;) And we can't start the countdown until they show it on the list, this is going to drive me demented.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.