Yoink

I-129F recieved in Vermont

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

My UPS tracking confirmed that at 11:18 this morning a guy named Stanley signed for my package at the Vermont Service Center. I sent the package from abroad and put the address of my mom in the U.S for all the subsequent stuff.

My mom is traveling for 3 weeks and wont be checking for the NOA1. How can I be possitive that everything is settled and in place? I notice that some people check online? What is the procedure to set this up? Can I call the sevice center, will they give me any useful info?

HOW CAN I BE AT PEACE OF MIND?

Emmett Fitz-Hume: I'm sorry I'm late, I had to attend the reading of a will. I had to stay till the very end, and I found out I received nothing... broke my arm.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

if you have access to your bank account online, and you can see the cleared check, the number you need is on the back of the check and you can go here to check on your case

Edited by j4k

02/01/08 I-129F off to VSC!

02/02/08 VSC Received, signed by P Novak 12:02pm

02/05/08 VSC Cash Check and issue NOA1(online)

02/08/08 Touched

02/09/08 NOA1 received in mail

02/11/08 Touched

02/12/08 Touched

02/15/08 Touched

02/24/08 Touched

05/01/08 NOA2 (email)

05/02/08 Touched

05/06/08 NVC received

05/08/08 Hardcopy NOA2

05/08/08 Left NVC London bound!

Timeline

sorry your case number should start with EAC

02/08/08 Touched

02/11/08 Touched

02/12/08 Touched

02/15/08 Touched

02/24/08 Touched

05/01/08 NOA2 (email)

05/02/08 Touched

05/06/08 NVC received

05/08/08 Hardcopy NOA2

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
sorry your case number should start with EAC

ok I checked out the USCIS website where you check the status but i assume that I need a file number that will be given with my NOA1 in order to check anything?

Also, cause I petitioned from overseas and the payment needed to be from a U.S. banking institution I had my mother write and send me a check and she is the one on vaca for 3 weeks.

So basically other than the UPS tracking confirmation there is no way to get any solid info until my mom returns from vacation and tells me about the NOA1 in the mail?

NEED PEACE OF MIND

Emmett Fitz-Hume: I'm sorry I'm late, I had to attend the reading of a will. I had to stay till the very end, and I found out I received nothing... broke my arm.

Filed: Timeline
So basically other than the UPS tracking confirmation there is no way to get any solid info until my mom returns from vacation and tells me about the NOA1 in the mail?

NEED PEACE OF MIND

You could try calling USCIS and asking for your receipt number, but it's unlikely they'll give it to you. Otherwise you need to wait for your hard copy. Sorry. :\

EDIT: If your mom can call her bank and verify the check was cashed, then you know that at least you have NOA1.

Edited by mox

Timeline

is anyone picking up your mom's mail for her? you could ask them to watch for the NOA1 to arrive in the mail? or if your mom is internet savvy and can check her bank account online for the cleared check while she's on vaca...that's all that comes to mind, sorry.

02/08/08 Touched

02/11/08 Touched

02/12/08 Touched

02/15/08 Touched

02/24/08 Touched

05/01/08 NOA2 (email)

05/02/08 Touched

05/06/08 NVC received

05/08/08 Hardcopy NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.