Dimples876

INTERVIEW DATE HAS ARRIVED

25 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I also sent him some questions that I filled out what I could for him. he claims that he's not worry about the interview but I am. I just don't want them to trick him into answering a question incorrectly.

I don't have a copy of the DS-230 application that I can put my finger on @ the moment but I will continue to look for it.

Edited by Dimples876

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I also sent him some questions that I filled out what I could for him. he claims that he's not worry about the interview but I am. I just don't want them to trick him into answering a question incorrectly.

I don't have a copy of the DS-230 application that I can put my finger on @ the moment but I will continue to look for it.

Don't worry my dear. Don't let it stress you and don't stress him out :lol: You're going to make him nervous when he goes. There were some officers that seem really mean, but I really don't think they're out to trick you; so I know he will do fine.

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Timeline

Don't worry my dear. Don't let it stress you and don't stress him out :lol: You're going to make him nervous when he goes. There were some officers that seem really mean, but I really don't think they're out to trick you; so I know he will do fine.

I told my husband last night that he needs to get another police certificate he put up a stink bout him naw go ah kingston how him kno like Kingston.... :lol:

He doesn't like Kingston but he has to go there for his medical and the interview so it's on him... :lol: he'll get over it.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I don't know why all of a sudden I feel so nervous about my husband interview. Maybe because I don't know what they will ask him. I can't even take the time off to be there for his interview. So many different emotions are running thru my head right now.

anyone that has went thru the process is the interview questions hard in Kingston?

:dance: CONGRATS Dimps :dance: ...Chica, trust me...I feel the same way! Last night I actually had a panic attack!! Ken had to talk me through and told me to have faith! The Lord hasn't carried us this far to let us down now.

I am just taking my time and going through ALL of my docs. Also any questions I have I call 202.663.1225- Visa #. They are REALLY nice! They have answere amillion of my dumb-a$$ questions :unsure::D

You and hubby will be fine!

Bless-ed,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

They pretty much ask basic questions......

Andre was asked my kids' names and how old they were, If he met them, if he was ready to be a father.....what I did for a living....where he would live.....what he planned to do in the US.

He was asked where and when we met, how often I visited him, and when the last visit was.

That was pretty much it.

I ALWAYS suggest he get an extra certified birth certificate to bring to the US with him. Believe me when I say it is a big hassle to try and get one once he is here.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

I told my husband last night that he needs to get another police certificate he put up a stink bout him naw go ah kingston how him kno like Kingston.... :lol:

He doesn't like Kingston but he has to go there for his medical and the interview so it's on him... :lol: he'll get over it.

Girl,

I get the same thing from my fiancee. He telling me he don't feel like getting up so early and dealing with all the traffic. I told him to stop his (*$( whining and get his rass up there by tomorrow. He has to get a copy of his police certificate since he was arrested a few years ago for a fight, but never charged, photographed or fingerprinted. I just want to make sure it's not on there. I was advised by someone that works at another embassy that I should disclose it. I don't know how the embassy CO would know about it, if it's not on the certificate. I just don't want any surprised. Besides he can explain what happens and we checked with the Court in Montego Bay and they have no records on him.

I'll pray for you and your husband.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

2 questions about interview

1. does my wife have to have my original passport for her interview?

2. How much money does my wife have to have at the time of her interview? (visa fee? and what else?)

We are doing k-3

Also does my wife schedule the medical or does the consulate?

Jason & Marla Stephens

I-130 TIME-LINE

mailed to TSC: 4/3/07

NOA1: 4/11/07

Touch: 7/24/07

NOA2: 10/10/07 (e-mail)

NOA2 hardcopy: 10/16/07

I-129f TIME-LINE

Met: 2/24/06

Married: 3/15/07

Visit my wife on: 4/29/ to 5/3/07

Mailed to Chicago: 5/17/07

NOA1: 5/23/07

Transferred to CSC 5/28/07

CSC recieved (pending): 6/05/07

Touch: 6/19/07

Touch: 8/13/07 on a Sun.?

Touch: 8/14/07 Getting Excited!!!

Visit my wife on: 9/30/07 thru 10/07/07

Called USCIS on: 10/10/07

NOA2: 10/10/07 (e-mail)

NOA2 Hardcopy: 10/16/07

NVC recieved: 10/20/07

NVC mailed out: 10/31/07

Consulate recieved: 11/02/07

Pkt 3 sent out: 11/04/07 NEVER RECEIVED

Visit my wife on: 11/11/07 thru 12/02/07

Picked up Pkt3: 12/27/07 and dropped it off the same day

Medical: 02/28/08

Interview Date: 03/11/08 @ 8:00 am (got blue sheet for not having proof of filed I-130)

Follow up appt.: 04/24/08 12:30pm .... they are saying its a 2nd interview (APPROVED)

K3 Visa recieved: 05-14-08

US Entry: 05-15-08

Applied for EAD 08-20-08

EAD NOA1 08-28-08

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

2. How much money does my wife have to have at the time of her interview? (visa fee? and what else?)

We are doing k-3

No......That passport should stay with you at all times.

She'll needs the courier fee.....which was $40 US. I thought I heard it went up a bit since we went through.

Your wife schedules the medical.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

We are doing k-3

No......That passport should stay with you at all times.

She'll needs the courier fee.....which was $40 US. I thought I heard it went up a bit since we went through.

Your wife schedules the medical.

Do I have to make the medical interview for my husband in Jamaica or do he have to make that on his own? The letter didn't state who has to make the appointment.

Also should we/he call now to make the appointment or should we wait closer to interview date?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.