Pinaylang

I got my NVC case number MNL#

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Me too, Im a late July filer. I got my NVC case number MNL2008524XXX. Still waiting for USEM to generate interview date. Spoke to somebody from USEM 5184 ext (forgot what her name was) and I asked her what's her prediction about the interview date base on the electronic data received from NVC, she said it could be sometime on May. I called DOS and NVC from last week. Agents from both said it has been sent to USEM on Jan 28, 2008. I did the DHL tracking procedure as described here at VJ and it says there that USEM received on Feb 1, 2008. Anybody from here can give me a guesstimate on when USEM can generate interview/medical appt date through IV appt website. Thanks!

so you mean i call USEM to ask there prediction of my appointment scheds? what did u provide

Obviously I was just anxious to know about the interview date. Up to now, USEM have not generated the interview/medical date for my fiancee'. So when I called, they told me they already received the electronic file and they cannot process the application until they receive the physical file itself. Then I just asked the agent base on an average timeline on when can we have our interview date. The agent replied they will generate the dates either this week or the next. She also said that there is a chance the interview can be in April if there is still available slot/date but most likely in May. With this approximated time in mind, at least I can plan ahead and prepare the necessary documents and I'm also planning to go with my fiancee' for her interview. I asked her if K1 interview is being conducted only on the first 2 weeks of the month but she replied "no", the interview date can be any day of the month. BTW, they will ask you your case number (from NVC), your name and your fiance'/e's name. Hope this helps.

Timeline
Me too, Im a late July filer. I got my NVC case number MNL2008524XXX. Still waiting for USEM to generate interview date. Spoke to somebody from USEM 5184 ext (forgot what her name was) and I asked her what's her prediction about the interview date base on the electronic data received from NVC, she said it could be sometime on May. I called DOS and NVC from last week. Agents from both said it has been sent to USEM on Jan 28, 2008. I did the DHL tracking procedure as described here at VJ and it says there that USEM received on Feb 1, 2008. Anybody from here can give me a guesstimate on when USEM can generate interview/medical appt date through IV appt website. Thanks!

so you mean i call USEM to ask there prediction of my appointment scheds? what did u provide

Obviously I was just anxious to know about the interview date. Up to now, USEM have not generated the interview/medical date for my fiancee'. So when I called, they told me they already received the electronic file and they cannot process the application until they receive the physical file itself. Then I just asked the agent base on an average timeline on when can we have our interview date. The agent replied they will generate the dates either this week or the next. She also said that there is a chance the interview can be in April if there is still available slot/date but most likely in May. With this approximated time in mind, at least I can plan ahead and prepare the necessary documents and I'm also planning to go with my fiancee' for her interview. I asked her if K1 interview is being conducted only on the first 2 weeks of the month but she replied "no", the interview date can be any day of the month. BTW, they will ask you your case number (from NVC), your name and your fiance'/e's name. Hope this helps.

addendum: This conversation was from a call to USEM just 4 hours ago. I spoke with Grace. Very helpful.

Timeline
hi,

may i know where how did u get your NVC case number?

I sent an email to NVC. they responded within a week or so and emailed me my case number.

Hello Everyone. Finally go reunited with my fiance and now husband. We are soo happy.... After 2 years since we filed 7/28/07 we received our visa on August 4, 2009... don't give up. if you know USEM is wrong fight for it... We did...

• 1 month later...
Timeline
Thank you for the explaination.. = )

how did u get the e-mail from NVC? do u need to register with them or something?

You do not need to register. Just email them at NVCInquiry@state.gov

include your WAC#, name and birthdate of the beneficiary. Just wait for their response.

Good Luck

Hello Everyone. Finally go reunited with my fiance and now husband. We are soo happy.... After 2 years since we filed 7/28/07 we received our visa on August 4, 2009... don't give up. if you know USEM is wrong fight for it... We did...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I called them today and got my case number

603-334-0700

Push 1

then push 5

a live person told me my case number

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.