One heart

After 221(g) returning petition to USCIS, my wife contacted the senator

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

after i got 221(g) visa refusal and was told they would send the petition back to USCIS my. wife contacted the US embassy in Jordan by email and mail and asked to review our petition by a senior officer and aslo she called the senator and she recieved the following email from the senator office :

Ms. XXXXX:

I have been contacted by Roxanne in Senator McIntyre¢s office regarding your recent visa denial. I would be happy to look into this case for you; however before I can do so I am required by federal law to have you fill out a privacy release form from our office. This privacy release simply gives us your written consent to take your personal information and make an inquiry on your behalf. I have attached a privacy release form. Please also include any relevant information to your visa case, including the type of visa you were applying for, and why it was denied. I will be happy to write a letter of support to the embassy in Jordan on your behalf. <<Privacy Release form-aew.doc>>

Thank you, and have a blessed day!

she sent the filled release form and everything needed and our denial story......

the embassy sent me an email to send any new information that i wish the officer to review by mail and i sent them a letters from my wife to me and my brothers and sisters in addition to a wedding picture.

do you think that will change the officer mind and review our petition ??? :help::help:

My K3 petition was returned back to USCIS on Jan,22nd,2008 and i am still waiting till this moment to hear from the USCIS

Timeline

Anybody experienced with 221(g) refusals to guide me

Edited by One heart

My K3 petition was returned back to USCIS on Jan,22nd,2008 and i am still waiting till this moment to hear from the USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3896

Oneheart, please read these pinned posts by Kyia. She went thru this and was recently approved so good luck.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3896

Oneheart, please read these pinned posts by Kyia. She went thru this and was recently approved so good luck.

Mary

ok

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.