inkypinky

case status after NOA1

2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I recevied my NOA1 on janaury 4th i still cant see the status of case , is it normal? do u have any idea when does uscis updates it?

Sept 15 2007 I-130 sent

Jan 4th 2008 NOA1 received

Feb 24 2008 File entered into system

May 06 2008 1st Touch

May 07 2008 2nd Touch

June 17 2008 Approval notice sent (update in email)

June 18 2008 Touch

June 25 2008 NVC Assigned case number

June 30 2008 I 864/ds 3032 generated

July 07 2008 I 864 bill paid/ emailed ds3032

july 11 2008 AOS package mailed

july 25 2008 IV bill paid online

aug 06 2008 ds230 package sent

aug 08 2008 nvc received ds230 package

aug 15 2008 RFE letter sent by NVC

sep 04 2008 RFE cheklist entered into system

sep 11 2008 CASE COMPLETED :)

Nov 06 2008 INTERVIEW

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
I recevied my NOA1 on janaury 4th i still cant see the status of case , is it normal? do u have any idea when does uscis updates it?

it says on there updated imfo that it can take 3-4 weeks...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.