Dimples876

Lawmakers clinch a deal on tax rebates

42 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

""WASHINGTON - Democratic and Republican congressional leaders reached a tentative deal Thursday on tax rebates of $300 to $1,200 per household and business tax cuts to jolt the slumping economy.""

They need to hurry up and send me that check because I need to play catch up on my light bill. I need that money to put back into the economy.

Last time I got a check the money was taken back the following year when I filed taxes. I cussed because mi never tell dem fi give me di money.......lmao

dis time i'm good I won't be cussing I need that money 2 yesterdays ago.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
""WASHINGTON - Democratic and Republican congressional leaders reached a tentative deal Thursday on tax rebates of $300 to $1,200 per household and business tax cuts to jolt the slumping economy.""

They need to hurry up and send me that check because I need to play catch up on my light bill. I need that money to put back into the economy.

Last time I got a check the money was taken back the following year when I filed taxes. I cussed because mi never tell dem fi give me di money.......lmao

:lol::lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

While I look forward to the check I am a little po'ed that people who don't even file income taxes are going to get income tax rebates...ummm huh? Why should you get a rebate if you never paid in the first place? :huh:

They changed the amount from $1600 a couple to $600 :no: I am not happy about that...but I guess any money is better than no money so mi nah go cuss too much :lol:

Edited by Yardiewife

Timeline
While I look forward to the check I am a little po'ed that people who don't even file income taxes are going to get income tax rebates...ummm huh? Why should you get a rebate if you never paid in the first place? :huh:

They changed the amount from $1600 a couple to $600 :no: I am not happy about that...but I guess any money is better than no money so mi nah go cuss too much :lol:

I feel that if you owe back child support you shouldn't get a check either.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Same thing happened to me. This time, I get to keep it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Same thing happened to me. This time, I get to keep it.

What do you guys mean? Why did they take it back?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mine was because I wasn't able to claim my kids on the year's tax return they were pre-refunding. I got this nice $400 or something ($800?) check in August of the year, spent it, and then, *poof* got this letter in the mail right before I had to file that year's taxes stating it shouldn't have really been mine to begin with. They didn't go for that possession is 9/10 of the law argument at all!!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

$150 billion dollars to give and

$117million families waiting for that check!! :dance:

How long you think it going to take for that money?

Mrz. Bailey 2 U!!

Filed: Timeline

Mi caan wait fi git fi mi money...last time I was issue 2 (checks) don't know why, but I only deposted 1, it was for the same amount...mi no wah go jail, so mi never cash the next one. Mi sen it back. Mi no wah UNCLE SAM come catch a my yard

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Mi caan wait fi git fi mi money...last time I was issue 2 (checks) don't know why, but I only deposted 1, it was for the same amount...mi no wah go jail, so mi never cash the next one. Mi sen it back. Mi no wah UNCLE SAM come catch a my yard

mi go dead wid laugh.........OMG mi would ah cash it and mek dem tek it out of mi next check dem send mi..... :lol:

bwoy you di lucky fi get 2 check.......dem kno dat dem couldn't send mi 2 check. :lol::lol:

mi go dead wid laugh.........OMG mi would ah cash it and mek dem tek it out of mi next check dem send mi..... :lol:

bwoy you di lucky fi get 2 check.......dem kno dat dem couldn't send mi 2 check. :lol::lol:

My girl,

The devil was tempting mi. I was told they would have not noticed, but mi naw tek dat chance...what a rass if mi lid down inna mi bed wid mi man and uncle sam come a tear dung fi mi door...betah dem keep fi dem yah...mi wi nyam white rice and bully beef til mi can afford bettah.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

My girl,

The devil was tempting mi. I was told they would have not noticed, but mi naw tek dat chance...what a rass if mi lid down inna mi bed wid mi man and uncle sam come a tear dung fi mi door...betah dem keep fi dem yah...mi wi nyam white rice and bully beef til mi can afford bettah.

lawddddddddddddd.......my kids are asking mi wha so funny

one year mi fi get fi add one little job mi di have @ the begining of the year and it took them 4 years fi catch mi. rasshole when dem slap mi backside wid dat bill dem nearly tek whey mi whole 2005 tax return.

mi kno long get home mi ah go whip up some rice and tin bum right now. thanks for the idea :lol:

My girl,

lawddddddddddddd.......my kids are asking mi wha so funny

one year mi fi get fi add one little job mi di have @ the begining of the year and it took them 4 years fi catch mi. rasshole when dem slap mi backside wid dat bill dem nearly tek whey mi whole 2005 tax return.

mi kno long get home mi ah go whip up some rice and tin bum right now. thanks for the idea :lol:

DWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

mi belli battam....what would I do without this FORUM.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Timeline

My girl,

:lol::lol:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.