GaryC

Judicial Watch Releases Records of Hillarys Health Care Plan

18 posts in this topic

At least there is a chance (however small) that a cleaner version of politics would happen with someone (anyone) else than HC. With her it's a given.

According to YOU, Gary.

Thats right, keep that denial going.

Name calling now to make your point?

What name calling?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

(Not exactly a top notch investigative organization)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Judicial Watch and the Pentagon 'video'

Judicial Watch was known as a Republican Party attack dog against the Clinton Administration, but went a long way to rehabilitating its partisan image when it went after the secret activities of the Cheney Energy Task Force, eventually revealing some maps of hydrocarbon deposits and oil and gas installations in Iraq and neighboring countries, seemingly showing that the war in Iraq was about oil. Now it has apparently ‘forced’ the Pentagon to release a video of the crash into the Pentagon building. This video appears to be the source of the stills that have already been released, and remains the only purported visual evidence of what crashed into the Pentagon. I have a few comments:

1. If you look at the video (I downloaded a copy from here), you can see that it is a collection of stills joined together, and of such bad quality that you cannot tell what hit the Pentagon. It is a manufactured product, and therefore can’t be analyzed to provide any evidence as to the speed of the plane, and can’t be analyzed to see if there are anomalies in the video. It is literally mostly smoke. It really is of no more use than the stills that have already been released, and the most amazing thing about it is that people claim that it now settles the issue of what hit the Pentagon. It certainly does not. You would think that if the American government had evidence that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon - and we know they have other tapes - they might allow us to see it. Now that the Pentagon has established the precedent of releasing one ‘video’, there is absolutely no reason to withhold the other tape evidence. This release indicates to me that they are afraid to show us the real evidence. It is far past the time when the critics of the conspiracy theories ought to be admitting that the unexplained and mysterious absence of evidence is in itself evidence of a cover-up.

2. What (or who) leaves a shadow in front of the camera on the bottom left about forty per cent through?

3. From Judicial Watch:

“Judicial Watch originally filed a Freedom of Information Act request on December 15, 2004, seeking all records pertaining to September 11, 2001 camera recordings of the Pentagon attack from the Sheraton National Hotel, the Nexcomm/Citgo gas station, Pentagon security cameras and the Virginia Department of Transportation. The Department of Defense admitted in a January 26, 2005 letter that it possessed a videotape responsive to Judicial Watch's request. However, the Pentagon refused to release the videotape because it was, ‘part of an ongoing investigation involving Zacarias Moussaoui.’ Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit on February 22, 2006 arguing that there was ‘no legal basis’ for the Defense Department's refusal to release the tape.

‘We fought hard to obtain this video because we felt that it was very important to complete the public record with respect to the terrorist attacks of September 11,’ said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

‘Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77. As always, our prayers remain with all those who suffered as a result of those murderous attacks.’”

Although Judicial Watch asked for all the recordings, it pronounced itself satisfied after getting just one, one which did not, and could not, put to rest the conspiracy theories. I smell a rat.

http://xymphora.blogspot.com/2006/05/judic...agon-video.html

Man, I'm so tired of this politcal BS already, and we're just getting started.

I've noticed a pretty simple rule in politics. If you need to "form a commitee to investigate the possibility of completing a study to take action" then you've probably already lost the initiative to achieve the outcome of whatever prompted you to take action in the first place.

Just do something. Right or wrong, do it. But make a freakin choice already!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"