w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

bin Laden junior wants to be an "ambassador for peace", says governments need to respect his father

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Omar Osama bin Laden bears a striking resemblance to his notorious father—except for the dreadlocks that dangle halfway down his back. Then there's the black leather biker jacket.

The 26-year-old does not renounce his father, al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, but in an interview with The Associated Press, he said there is better way to defend Islam than militancy: Omar wants to be an "ambassador for peace" between Muslims and the West.

"It's about changing the ideas of the Western mind. A lot of people think Arabs—especially the bin Ladens, especially the sons of Osama—are all terrorists. This is not the truth," Omar told the AP last week at a cafe in a Cairo shopping mall.

Omar doesn't criticize his father and says Osama bin Laden is just trying to defend the Islamic world.

"My father thinks he will be good for defending the Arab people and stop anyone from hurting the Arab or Muslim people any place in the world," he said, noting that the West didn't have a problem with his father when he was fighting the Russians in Afghanistan in the 1980s.

Omar is convinced a truce between the West and al-Qaida is possible.

"My father is asking for a truce but I don't think there is any government (that) respects him. At the same time they do not respect him, why everywhere in the world, they want to fight him? There is a contradiction," he said.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8...;show_article=1

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Omar Osama bin Laden bears a striking resemblance to his notorious father—except for the dreadlocks that dangle halfway down his back. Then there's the black leather biker jacket.

The 26-year-old does not renounce his father, al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, but in an interview with The Associated Press, he said there is better way to defend Islam than militancy: Omar wants to be an "ambassador for peace" between Muslims and the West.

"It's about changing the ideas of the Western mind. A lot of people think Arabs—especially the bin Ladens, especially the sons of Osama—are all terrorists. This is not the truth," Omar told the AP last week at a cafe in a Cairo shopping mall.

Omar doesn't criticize his father and says Osama bin Laden is just trying to defend the Islamic world.

"My father thinks he will be good for defending the Arab people and stop anyone from hurting the Arab or Muslim people any place in the world," he said, noting that the West didn't have a problem with his father when he was fighting the Russians in Afghanistan in the 1980s.

"My father is asking for a truce but I don't think there is any government (that) respects him. At the same time they do not respect him, why everywhere in the world, they want to fight him? There is a contradiction," he said.

Gee, I wonder why that is? :wacko:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Anyone else heard of the 0' year president curse? Presidents elected in an 0' years tend to become prone to assassination with the exception of our President Reagan who survived the attempt. I was just introduced to this in World Politics and War class. One of the most compelling "arguments" is Bush will be assassinated when the powers that be decide to announce that Osama Bin Laden is in Iran so that they can make their next move. I don't understand all the details conceptually as I'm just learning about this. Keeping the West in the "where in the world is Bin Laden" game for the last 7 and 1/2 years with all the technology we have today is part of the game. I could go on but then I would have to discuss material I am barely just learning about Bargaining and Negotiation and escalation to force such as War.

Politicians who view War as a bargaining point leads the country down a dangerous road.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

Golly gee dude,I wonder why,oh why ? Geez,I just can't get over the $30.00 weave. :lol:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

Anyone else heard of the 0' year president curse? Presidents elected in an 0' years tend to become prone to assassination with the exception of our President Reagan who survived the attempt. I was just introduced to this in World Politics and War class. One of the most compelling "arguments" is Bush will be assassinated when the powers that be decide to announce that Osama Bin Laden is in Iran so that they can make their next move. I don't understand all the details conceptually as I'm just learning about this. Keeping the West in the "where in the world is Bin Laden" game for the last 7 and 1/2 years with all the technology we have today is part of the game. I could go on but then I would have to discuss material I am barely just learning about Bargaining and Negotiation and escalation to force such as War.

Politicians who view War as a bargaining point leads the country down a dangerous road.

I have heard other predictions,but have yet to hear that one.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE