ddkm

I have an interview date!!!!!

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I am so happy!!!

I just came home for my lunch and i called the DOS line to find out that they have finally scheduled my interview

January 16th at 0830!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!

June 20th 2007.....I-129f Sent to CSC!

July 7th 2007....NOA1

November 8th....NOA2

December 8th.....Packet 3 Received (Sent back 10th)

January 8th.....Packet 4 Received

January 16th.....Interview in London

January 20th....Flight to AZ via JFK, received temp EAD

February 29th...Civil Ceremony

March 10th...I485, I765 & I131 sent to Chicago

March 22nd....Received NOA for I485, I131 & I765 (All dated March 18th)

March 24th....Received Biometrics Appointment Letter (dated March 20th)

April 7th...Request for Initial Evidence for I485 (Received in MO on the 10th)

April 9th....Biometrics Appointment

May 30th...EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approved

June 7th....Wedding!!

June 13th...EAD Card & AP in hand

September 22nd...AOS Interview - APPROVED!

Nov 21st...Card Production Ordered!

Nov 22nd...Welcome to America Letter Received

Nov 29th 2008...Green Card Received!!!

Aug 20th 2010...Mailed I-751 to CSC

Aug 23rd...Check Cashed

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
I am so happy!!!

I just came home for my lunch and i called the DOS line to find out that they have finally scheduled my interview

January 16th at 0830!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!

congrats!!!! I am sooooooo happy for you!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

hopefully we are not far behind, we were eligible as of Dec 28th. you were eligible as of the 12th right??? be sure to post a review when you go and give us all the details!!!! any idea when you will fly out to the states??

Sara

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
I am so happy!!!

January 16th at 0830!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!

YAAAAAAY!! Good luck to you. :thumbs:

Gillian

Timeline
I am so happy!!!

January 16th at 0830!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!

congrats!!!! I am sooooooo happy for you!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

hopefully we are not far behind, we were eligible as of Dec 28th. you were eligible as of the 12th right??? be sure to post a review when you go and give us all the details!!!! any idea when you will fly out to the states??

Sara

and one other question.....did you request an interview by a certain date?? we did and sent proof of the wedding, just hoping that works!!!! :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
I am so happy!!!

January 16th at 0830!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!

Sara

and one other question.....did you request an interview by a certain date?? we did and sent proof of the wedding, just hoping that works!!!! :whistle:

Another UK VJ member, Dazzler, called the extortion line and explained she had a Jan. 10th wedding, so they gave her a special code to email the embassy. She told them all the details and they then called her giving her an interview date of Jan. 2nd. Its worth a shot so you can make your date Feb 16th!

Timeline
I am so happy!!!

January 16th at 0830!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!

Sara

thanks Julez! we just may try that if we don't hear anything by the end of next week!

Another UK VJ member, Dazzler, called the extortion line and explained she had a Jan. 10th wedding, so they gave her a special code to email the embassy. She told them all the details and they then called her giving her an interview date of Jan. 2nd. Its worth a shot so you can make your date Feb 16th!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I am so happy!!!

January 16th at 0830!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!

Congratulations, :dance: join us January interviewees

The list is growing :)

K1

02/09/2007 I-129F Petition received at Nebraska SC

09/11/2007 Medical scheduled at 10.30am

01/14/2008 Interview at 9.30am Approved

03/13/2008 POE

04/22/2008 Wedding

AOS

05/23/2008 Filed for AOS, EAD and AP.           

09/08/2008 EAD card received.                         

09/15/2008 AP received.                                    

11/25/2008 Card production ordered

Removal of Conditions

10/22/2010 Filed for Removal of Conditions

12/18/2010 Green Card received

Naturalization

11/21/2016 Mailed N400 Naturalization application

11/29/2016 Application received

12/02/2016 NOA1

12/30/2016 Biometrics

01/04/2017 In line for interview

02/09/2017 Received interview letter

03/16/2017 Interview in St Paul, Mn - PASSED!!

03/16/2017 Same day Oath Ceremony

Congrats on the interview date.

Just thought I'd share this: We contacted the London Embassy many times via email without ever having a special code and we always had a quick response. We never called the embassy on the extortion line and email was our only form of contact with them. Hopefully this might save time and money for some.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Congrats on the interview date.

Just thought I'd share this: We contacted the London Embassy many times via email without ever having a special code and we always had a quick response. We never called the embassy on the extortion line and email was our only form of contact with them. Hopefully this might save time and money for some.

Unfortunately I had to phone the extortion line. DOS kept telling us that everything was in order but no interview date yet. After a month I told my DF that things didnt seem right so I phoned on the £1.20 a minute line.

Apparantly there was no record of my checklist of which I had sent over a month before with proof of posting. They told me that it shouldn't take more than a month to enter everything.They gave me a code to send an email. Within 5 days of sending the email I got packet 4, (never did get a reply to my email though :))

In my opinion it is worth trying if its over a month since you sent the documents in, I do believe that my email nudged them into an answer :)

Edited by mustang-sally

K1

02/09/2007 I-129F Petition received at Nebraska SC

09/11/2007 Medical scheduled at 10.30am

01/14/2008 Interview at 9.30am Approved

03/13/2008 POE

04/22/2008 Wedding

AOS

05/23/2008 Filed for AOS, EAD and AP.           

09/08/2008 EAD card received.                         

09/15/2008 AP received.                                    

11/25/2008 Card production ordered

Removal of Conditions

10/22/2010 Filed for Removal of Conditions

12/18/2010 Green Card received

Naturalization

11/21/2016 Mailed N400 Naturalization application

11/29/2016 Application received

12/02/2016 NOA1

12/30/2016 Biometrics

01/04/2017 In line for interview

02/09/2017 Received interview letter

03/16/2017 Interview in St Paul, Mn - PASSED!!

03/16/2017 Same day Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats

Edited by PEGGY

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Congratulations, about the normal time from packet 3 to interview even with the holiday period in there.

What to expect at the POE - WIKI entry

IR-1 Timeline IR-1 details in my timeline

N-400 Timeline

2009-08-21 Applied for US Citizenship

2009-08-28 NOA

2009-09-22 Biometrics appointment

2009-12-01 Interview - Approved

2009-12-02 Oath ceremony - now a US Citizen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
I am so happy!!!

January 16th at 0830!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!

Sara

thanks Julez! we just may try that if we don't hear anything by the end of next week!

I just told them i was planning on flying out on Jan 26th...didnt give any firm details as i didnt even have any, thats just what i was planning.

June 20th 2007.....I-129f Sent to CSC!

July 7th 2007....NOA1

November 8th....NOA2

December 8th.....Packet 3 Received (Sent back 10th)

January 8th.....Packet 4 Received

January 16th.....Interview in London

January 20th....Flight to AZ via JFK, received temp EAD

February 29th...Civil Ceremony

March 10th...I485, I765 & I131 sent to Chicago

March 22nd....Received NOA for I485, I131 & I765 (All dated March 18th)

March 24th....Received Biometrics Appointment Letter (dated March 20th)

April 7th...Request for Initial Evidence for I485 (Received in MO on the 10th)

April 9th....Biometrics Appointment

May 30th...EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approved

June 7th....Wedding!!

June 13th...EAD Card & AP in hand

September 22nd...AOS Interview - APPROVED!

Nov 21st...Card Production Ordered!

Nov 22nd...Welcome to America Letter Received

Nov 29th 2008...Green Card Received!!!

Aug 20th 2010...Mailed I-751 to CSC

Aug 23rd...Check Cashed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.