5 posts in this topic

Aloha and hauole makahiki hou kakou!!

Joan and I are finalizing our AOS stuff and have a few questions about the I-693/A. Joan arrived 9-20 and we we married 12-15. Joan has her DS-3025 from St. Lukes in Manila. Our questions are -

Since she has the DS-3025 and it has been less than a year, she doesn't need the I-693 filled out??

Is the TD inoculation a requirement?? If so, can she have it done at our HMO (as opposed to the civil surgeon)?

If our HMO can do it. would we then take that documentation (along with the DS-3025) to the civil surgeon to have him transcribe the information to the I-693A??

How much can we expect to pay for that transcription service??

Mahalo,

Bill and Joan

AOS Journey

01/18/08 - Mailed AOS packet to Chi-town

02/05/08 - Received Notice for Biometrics

02/23/08 - Received Notice for Interview (AOS)

02/26/08 - Scheduled Biometrics Done!

03/11/08 - Received Notice of Approval (AP)

03/13/08 - Card production ordered (EAD) Gee! Thanks a lot!!

03/21/08 - Approval Notice sent (EAD) Yahoo!!

03/24/08 - Touched & received EAD card today!! Yipee!!

03/25/08 - Scheduled Interview (AOS) Approved! Thankful!!

03/26/08 - Notice mailed welcoming as new permanent resident

03/28/08 - Card production ordered!! Wow!!!

03/31/08 - Received welcome letter.. Nice!

04/04/08 - Received green card through mail! Truly great! Mahalo nui loa!!

4589670_bodyshot_175x233_1205147893574.gif

Claudeth had to have a tetanus shot, St. Luke didn't carry it. We did the supplemental and also submitted a copy of the 3025, beats getting an RFE :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Joan and I are finalizing our AOS stuff and have a few questions about the I-693/A. Joan arrived 9-20 and we we married 12-15. Joan has her DS-3025 from St. Lukes in Manila. Our questions are -

Since she has the DS-3025 and it has been less than a year, she doesn't need the I-693 filled out??

no, new medical is not required if it has been less than a year from her medical at St Lukes

Is the TD inoculation a requirement?? If so, can she have it done at our HMO (as opposed to the civil surgeon)? yes and yes

If our HMO can do it. would we then take that documentation (along with the DS-3025) to the civil surgeon to have him transcribe the information to the I-693A??

yes :thumbs:

price can vary. pays to shop around. we paid $30. if doctor says she needs full medical, find another one.

Mahalo,

Bill and Joan

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

no, new medical is not required if it has been less than a year from her medical at St Lukes

Is the TD inoculation a requirement?? If so, can she have it done at our HMO (as opposed to the civil surgeon)? yes and yes

price can vary. pays to shop around. we paid $30. if doctor says she needs full medical, find another one.

Mahalo,

Bill and Joan

Mahalo - concise and to the point. I like!! The only bad thing is there is only one civil surgeon on Maui - so we don't have the luxury to "shop around". Hopefully he won't play games with us.

AOS Journey

01/18/08 - Mailed AOS packet to Chi-town

02/05/08 - Received Notice for Biometrics

02/23/08 - Received Notice for Interview (AOS)

02/26/08 - Scheduled Biometrics Done!

03/11/08 - Received Notice of Approval (AP)

03/13/08 - Card production ordered (EAD) Gee! Thanks a lot!!

03/21/08 - Approval Notice sent (EAD) Yahoo!!

03/24/08 - Touched & received EAD card today!! Yipee!!

03/25/08 - Scheduled Interview (AOS) Approved! Thankful!!

03/26/08 - Notice mailed welcoming as new permanent resident

03/28/08 - Card production ordered!! Wow!!!

03/31/08 - Received welcome letter.. Nice!

04/04/08 - Received green card through mail! Truly great! Mahalo nui loa!!

4589670_bodyshot_175x233_1205147893574.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Me too i have a question about I-693 medical form.I got appointment letter interview for 5 th febr.They are saying there i have to submit a complete medical(I-693 form) and vaccination supplement if not submited(what i did).What i have to do? Only transcribe vacination form(DS-325) on I-693 with a civil surgeon or go ahead for a full medical examination? I got my medical in may 2007 for embassy interview and i thought is available 1 year.

Any sugestions? Thank you.

Mahalo,

Bill and Joan

Mahalo - concise and to the point. I like!! The only bad thing is there is only one civil surgeon on Maui - so we don't have the luxury to "shop around". Hopefully he won't play games with us.

AOS / EAD timeline

10 sept 2007- I-485, I-765 sent to Chicago

21 sept 2007- NOA1 for AOS, EAD

26 sept 2007 - biometrics appointment letter received

16 oct 2007- RFE birth certificate(missing original copy)

23 oct 2007- biometrics done

20 nov 2007- EAD card production ordered

29 nov 2007- EAD approval notice sent

01 dec 2007 - EAD arrived in the mail

03 dec 2007-apply for SSN

10 dec 2007- got SSN in the mail

20 dec 2007 - got a job

22 dec 2007 - got driver licence

24 dec 2007 - received interview letter for AOS

5 febr 2008 - AOS interview APPROVED

6 febr 2008 - card production ordered

15 febr 2008- card received

11 Nov 2009 - Removing Conditions I-751 sent

17 Dec 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

08 Jan 2010 - Card Production Ordered

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.