bailey402

Problems with California Service Center

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello All. I wanted to know was I the only one have problems with the Cal. service location. They havent sent notice when notice is due and ect..

What problems have ya'll had with them?

:blush:

Mrz. Bailey 2 U!!

Filed: Other Timeline
Hello All. I wanted to know was I the only one have problems with the Cal. service location. They havent sent notice when notice is due and ect..

They send you notices and other stuff when they are ready to do so, not when you expect them to do.

Due to the backlog you should learn to be patient.

Markus - Las Vegas, NV

32821198.gif

Timeline

They send you notices and other stuff when they are ready to do so, not when you expect them to do.

You Have a Smart Mouth. That needs to be checked. What do you work for them people?? If they do there job people would have to wait so long!!! :angry: They got my money!! I ready for my husband!! Smarty :angry: Check ya self!!

Mrz. Bailey 2 U!!

You Have a Smart Mouth. That needs to be checked. What do you work for them people?? If they do there job people would have to wait so long!!! :angry: They got my money!! I ready for my husband!! Smarty :angry: Check ya self!!

My oh My,

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

USCIC works at their own pace not ours....wish it was different but we are at the mercy right now of their workload which is beyond backlogged. If you read other threads or even care to , there are people from late July forward that do not even have a NOA1 for their I-130. Yes they are pro active in sending out complaints to Congress peeps, Senators, White House etc, whatever works for them to try and get some attention (I also did the same thing and will continue). But Stinger is right, there is no smart mouth on his comment, he is just stating the obvious.

Good Luck to you on your journey and I do believe we all paid for our other half to be here within a reasonable amount of time, will it happen in that certain timeframe that we want , of course not, but they will get here eventually.

Cheers

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Timeline

My oh My,

USCIC works at their own pace not ours....wish it was different but we are at the mercy right now of their workload which is beyond backlogged. If you read other threads or even care to , there are people from late July forward that do not even have a NOA1 for their I-130. Yes they are pro active in sending out complaints to Congress peeps, Senators, White House etc, whatever works for them to try and get some attention (I also did the same thing and will continue). But Stinger is right, there is no smart mouth on his comment, he is just stating the obvious.

Good Luck to you on your journey and I do believe we all paid for our other half to be here within a reasonable amount of time, will it happen in that certain timeframe that we want , of course not, but they will get here eventually.

Cheers

:wacko: First of all I have read my Threads and do care to do so. If you have read my threads you would have known I'm part of the group that have not recieve a NOA1.

Stinger is right in his or her own smart mouth way but Stinger brought it wrong!

All Service Centers are over loaded and some are doing better then most getting the job done. I know CAl. is not showing me that California Love I done Heard about!!

Good Luck to you with Texas Center. My topic was about California Not Texas!!

Good Day

Mrz. Bailey 2 U!!

My oh My,

Cheers

:wacko: First of all I have read my Threads and do care to do so. If you have read my threads you would have known I'm part of the group that have not recieve a NOA1.

Stinger is right in his or her own smart mouth way but Stinger brought it wrong!

All Service Centers are over loaded and some are doing better then most getting the job done. I know CAl. is not showing me that California Love I done Heard about!!

Good Day

Thanks ok I am no longer at Texas FYI - now Vermont- but wish you the best in your journey

Cheers and sorry must have not seen your timeline correctly as I thought it said you had received your NOA1-

Edited by SusieK

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

08/10Received

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Filed: Timeline

Dont you just love it when a total newbie pigeon drops in and s%$ts in a forum?

My oh My,

Cheers

Good Day

My oh My,

Cheers

Good Day

bailey maybe try to update your timeline then as I must have had a wild night somewhere...

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage : 2006-11-15

I-130 Sent : 2007-07-25

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-08-15

I-130 Approved :

That is what your timeline shows so that is my confusion...also we were suppose to be in CSC but no matter take what I can get from anywhere...

D&N good morning hun

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My oh My,

Cheers

Good Day

Not as much as someone who has been here ALMOST 6 months and drops S#*t in EVERY forum detailing fervent beliefs.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

:thumbs:

<yawns> and respectfully thanks you for noticing. What a validating experience THAT is.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Your hard not to notice when you have the best words to say HE HE nice one D & N

I love you Susie and miss you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I-130

VISA IN HAND IM COMING HOME 10/4/08

Filed: Other Timeline

My oh My,

Cheers

Good Day

I brought it exactly the way I wanted to bring it. There is no due date for papers. The dates are estimates, nothing else.

If you feel offended then it is your problem. I went through my Visa process and I am due to remove conditions in about 6 months.

And I will let USCIS and the CSC do their job without nagging and complaining. Everything went almost flawless so far and I expect it to be the same in the future.

If they need a bit longer, then it will be like that. Nothing I can do or change about that! The only thing I can do is to file the papers correctly and that is exactly what I will do.

Markus - Las Vegas, NV

32821198.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
<yawns> and respectfully thanks you for noticing. What a validating experience THAT is.

I'm glad you thought so, 0 dissident seeking to overthrow a corrupt hierarchy. Thank you for giving access to the wild areas of your brain that are normally dormant or off limits. Given time, Kemosabe, you will soon be celebrating your raw animal vitality that can only make you even more smarter. :)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

I'm glad you thought so, 0 dissident seeking to overthrow a corrupt hierarchy. Thank you for giving access to the wild areas of your brain that are normally dormant or off limits. Given time, Kemosabe, you will soon be celebrating your raw animal vitality that can only make you even more smarter. :)

Darn and I thought I had a wild night.....

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Filed: Timeline

(laughs) Well.....................starting to learn that "drinky posting" is more interesting to the postees than the posters. Re-thanks you and offers you a very friendly .l.. and ..l. on YOUR way through your exploration of "mental landscaping of e-strangers". (Gently explains with small words and phonics and stuff that this is an exercise in time-killing only and not something to call the white coats out for or even to take seriously, yet). Good feedback (waits for you to look away before round-filing and dismissing this simple yet clever cry for attention)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.