cb20om24

Illegal Husband

217 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

My sister is married to a illegal immigrant from Mexico. They went to one attorney and she told them that they would have to wait for the law to change. So basically it sounds like he wont be able to ever become legal. Does any of you know what they could do?

Thank You

Edited by cb20om24

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I would hope some of the ladies married to Mexicans or having boyfriends with waivers will come and answer this for you. I have a friend also that married a Mexican here illegally as well. She has an attorney filing her case for her. So far they will file the CR1 and he will stay in the USA while it is processing. He will have to return to Mexico for his interview and then they will have to file waivers to try and get his visa approved for him to return to the states. Good luck.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

My sister is married to a illegal immigrant from Mexico. They went to one attorney and she told them that they would have to wait for the law to change. So basically it sounds like he wont be able to ever become legal. Does any of you know what they could do?

Thank You

THEN HE SHOULD TAKE HIS AZZ BACK TO MEXICO!!! :ranting:

I am so sick and tired, as we all are of hearing about the plight of these illegals here. What about all the people on here (my wife included) who are doing thing legally toi get here? Ones who have to juggle two households until their paperwork is approved? I mean all the marches that they have for the rights of these people These people are here ILLEGALLY and they should suffer the consequences of any Lawbreakers here. In a perfectly mandated society everyone who is here illegally should be put out and not be able to re-enter for ten years. Just think how that would be for the US economy

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thank You

I am so sick and tired, as we all are of hearing about the plight of these illegals here. What about all the people on here (my wife included) who are doing thing legally toi get here? Ones who have to juggle two households until their paperwork is approved? I mean all the marches that they have for the rights of these people These people are here ILLEGALLY and they should suffer the consequences of any Lawbreakers here. In a perfectly mandated society everyone who is here illegally should be put out and not be able to re-enter for ten years. Just think how that would be for the US economy

That was not nice we are here to support eachother, Yes I am married to a illegal from Mexico, Who is back in mMexico waiting for his papers and waiver, He left on his own free will

09/16/2005 Filed K-1 at VSC

12/24/2006 Rec RFE

12/24/2006 Mailed back RFE

01/17/2006 K-1 diened due to lack of evidence we meet in person.

02/06 Hired immigration lawyer

03/24/2006 Left for Mexico to see my honey who had been gone since 09/16/2005

04/01/2006 Got Married

05/01/2006 VSC recieved I-130

05/17/2006 MSC recieved K-3

07/01/2006 Recieved RFE for K-3 IMBRA law

07/14/2006 Usps said MSC recieved package

07/25/2006 I-130 Transfered to California Service Center (????)

08/07/2006-Touched I-130

08/07/2006- I-130 Approved (99 days)

08/07/2006-K-3 Approved (83 Days)

I love you... I waiting just a little longer

Thank You

That was not nice we are here to support eachother, Yes I am married to a illegal from Mexico, Who is back in mMexico waiting for his papers and waiver, He left on his own free will

It is not nice but the truth is what it is

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Without trying to step on your toes, why are you posting to questions on illegals (your fiance, your sister's husband) on the same board? Is that a coincidence or are you out for a flame war? Are the issues somehow connected?

P.S.: I'm ambivalent when it comes to illegal immigrants, so no offense!

Thank You

It is not nice but the truth is what it is

Is off-topic though. These illegals seem to be looking for a legal road, which we should support IMHO. :ot2:

Permanent Green Card Holder since 2006, considering citizenship application in the future.

Timeline
Not nice but the truth hurts.... we are not here to support illegal activity of any description.... read the small print at the bottom of the page....

Kezzie

Not trying to support illegal immigration but there's no reason why someone who wants to become legal should be cursed out. They are trying to do things legally. If there were a problem with the small print, the waiver-forum -which sports lots of former illegals trying to enter legally- would probably not exist.

Permanent Green Card Holder since 2006, considering citizenship application in the future.

Filed: Timeline

If I could not have come here legally then I would not be here and my husband would be living with me in the UK...

Yes I think people should be given help to do thing legally... but it just pees me off when I hear or see people saying what about our rights... IMO you gave up those rights the minuet you set foot in the US illegally... yoes you should be able to do all the paper work to become a PR but only after you have returned to your own country... as many on this forum have had to do...

Kezzie

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

Without trying to step on your toes, why are you posting to questions on illegals (your fiance, your sister's husband) on the same board? Is that a coincidence or are you out for a flame war? Are the issues somehow connected?

I posted about my fiance because I have got so stressed out that I made myself sick thinking about what to do. I wish my fiance was legal but he is not and I can't help who I fall in love with. I am just scared and I just want him to be legal so we don't have to worry all the time and so he can see his family again. So I thought it would hurt to ask for some advise.

When I posted about my fiance I thought maybe someone might know about my sister's situation so I thought I would ask.

If you know they are illegal why marry them in the first place?

When you are considering living the rest of your life with somebody you don't think about status. You think about the kind of person they are, if they are responsible, and if you want to have children with that person.

Filed: Timeline

"Also we have a a problem he uses a fake soc. security card and resident card. Can they find out?"

As most of us here have to jump through all the hoops that USCIS deceide just to get our Residents Card... I have no simpathy for his situation... sorry

As my Greencard went missing in the mail.... for all I know it could have been doctored and is now being used by someone just like your fiance... That just makes it harder for all of us...

Kezzie

Timeline

I posted about my fiance because I have got so stressed out that I made myself sick thinking about what to do. I wish my fiance was legal but he is not and I can't help who I fall in love with. I am just scared and I just want him to be legal so we don't have to worry all the time and so he can see his family again. So I thought it would hurt to ask for some advise.

When I posted about my fiance I thought maybe someone might know about my sister's situation so I thought I would ask.

Fair enough. Best thing to do for both of you would probably hire a lawyer and have him/her help you with making your spouses/fiances legal. Try posting in the waiver-forum for some more specific advice.

Oh, and normally people on this board are really helpful, but there's currently some frustration when it comes to illegals. Just ignore it; there's nothing you can do to change the fact that your fiance is illegal and most people know that finding someone's love doesn't always entail first checking their immigration status or criminal history.

If I could not have come here legally then I would not be here and my husband would be living with me in the UK...

Yes I think people should be given help to do thing legally... but it just pees me off when I hear or see people saying what about our rights... IMO you gave up those rights the minuet you set foot in the US illegally... yoes you should be able to do all the paper work to become a PR but only after you have returned to your own country... as many on this forum have had to do...

Kezzie

Agreed. :)