whitesnail

Is Doctor written paper enough for Vaccination proof?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am not a Canadian, so I don't have the Canada issued paperwork for Vaccination. I went to my family doctor and had all the required shots except chickenpot. He only gave me a prescription paper saying that I had what shot on which day. Is this kind of paper enough to show penal doctor as a Vaccination proof? Family Doctor said this paper should be fine.

I would like to know other VJs here who are not born in Canada, what type of paper you use for this proof?

Edited by whitesnail

April 28 2007 sent I-130 to NVC

May 22 2007 application transfered to CSC

July 11 2007 received NOA1, decide to apply CR1 instead of K3

Aug 14 2007 touched (not sure if it is touched before Aug 14)

Aug 21 2007 NOA2 in snail mail :)

Aug 27 2007 NVC received our case, number is assigned.

Sep 11 2007 DS3032 and AOS bill generated and mailed out

Sep 12 2007 mailed out DS3032 from Canada and hubby mailed AOS bill in US. DS3032 will arrive NVC 3 days slower than AOS bill.

Sep 18 2007 Auto msg says NVC received DS3032, didn't mention AOS bill yet.

Sep 24 2007 IV fee bill generated

Oct 8 received IV fee bill. Still waiting for 864form

Oct 13 received 864form letter. It was issued on Sep 24 at NVC. Mailed out 864 on Oct 15

NVC agent said they don't receive IV fee bill nor 864. Send out IV fee bill again end of Oct.

Nov 8 IV fee bill entered to system

Nov 12 DS230 generated. But agent still said 864 is not received yet.

Nov 20 resend out 864 again(Hubby forgot to write case number on documents last time)

Nov 27 NVC Auto message said received 864, now waiting for 230

Nov 29 230 delivered. Will arrive at NVC next day.

Dec 3 NVC received 230 and put into its system

Dec 13 NVC operator told us the case is in administrative process.

Dec 14 Called operator again, and magically the case is completed!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I am not a Canadian, so I don't have the Canada issued paperwork for Vaccination. I went to my family doctor and had all the required shots except chickenpot. He only gave me a prescription paper saying that I had what shot on which day. Is this kind of paper enough to show penal doctor as a Vaccination proof? Family Doctor said this paper should be fine.

I would like to know other VJs here who are not born in Canada, what type of paper you use for this proof?

It should be OK. I don't understand, why didn't the doctor just transfer the info to an official record.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Timeline

Yep, that's fine Whitesnail. I wasn't born in Canada, either, and my GP just wrote a summary on his prescription pad too. That's what I took to the Panel Physician and they accepted it. Just make sure you get a copy of the DS-3025 vaccination worksheet from them. You need it for the AOS process. :thumbs:

iagree.gif

Timeline
Yep, that's fine Whitesnail. I wasn't born in Canada, either, and my GP just wrote a summary on his prescription pad too. That's what I took to the Panel Physician and they accepted it. Just make sure you get a copy of the DS-3025 vaccination worksheet from them. You need it for the AOS process. :thumbs:

Thank you guys....That's a good news.....

April 28 2007 sent I-130 to NVC

May 22 2007 application transfered to CSC

July 11 2007 received NOA1, decide to apply CR1 instead of K3

Aug 14 2007 touched (not sure if it is touched before Aug 14)

Aug 21 2007 NOA2 in snail mail :)

Aug 27 2007 NVC received our case, number is assigned.

Sep 11 2007 DS3032 and AOS bill generated and mailed out

Sep 12 2007 mailed out DS3032 from Canada and hubby mailed AOS bill in US. DS3032 will arrive NVC 3 days slower than AOS bill.

Sep 18 2007 Auto msg says NVC received DS3032, didn't mention AOS bill yet.

Sep 24 2007 IV fee bill generated

Oct 8 received IV fee bill. Still waiting for 864form

Oct 13 received 864form letter. It was issued on Sep 24 at NVC. Mailed out 864 on Oct 15

NVC agent said they don't receive IV fee bill nor 864. Send out IV fee bill again end of Oct.

Nov 8 IV fee bill entered to system

Nov 12 DS230 generated. But agent still said 864 is not received yet.

Nov 20 resend out 864 again(Hubby forgot to write case number on documents last time)

Nov 27 NVC Auto message said received 864, now waiting for 230

Nov 29 230 delivered. Will arrive at NVC next day.

Dec 3 NVC received 230 and put into its system

Dec 13 NVC operator told us the case is in administrative process.

Dec 14 Called operator again, and magically the case is completed!

Timeline

No records here either, except maybe for a couple from copies of blood tests i've had the intelligence to keep from the past years. Not born in Ca. either, so no records. I heard that in any way, from the blood test they can know what vaccines have to be done. And, good luck to your interview!!!!!!

CR-1, VT- Canada

I-130:

25 Aug 06 - Sent I-130 (a Friday)

28 Aug 06 - NOA1 & Certif. receipt returned ( a Monday) Day 1

29 Aug 06 - USCIS cashes check

30 Aug 06 - check cleared & 1ST TOUCH.

01 Sept 06 - NOA1 recvd by Mail

09 Sept 06 - 2ND TOUCH (a Saturday)

09 Mai 07 - NOA2 (2 e-mails)

Note: were told the long delay due to huge backlog and internal changes in VT

NVC :

04-June-07 - NVC generates DS-3032 & AOS bill

12-June-07 - AOS Bill payment sent/ alien receives DS-3032 form (by mail, dated 4th June)

13-June-07 - Alien sends back completed DS-3032 (by mail)/ rcvd 19th of June approx.

To mid July-07 - I-864 form sent completed and IV fee bill

19-July-07 NVC rcv I-864 form; mail signature rcvd.

22-Aug-07 Ds-230 with documents sent to NVC.

20-Sep - 07 Alien sends NVC Missing document. NVC receives it the 25th.

05-Oct - 07 NVC completed.

16-Jan - 08 Interview, 3 questions asked, visa approved same day, received 1week later approx.

Note: delay due to internal delay, missing document (not rfe) and self procrastination of understanding some abstract terms. C Post not at all reliable (delivery duration, delivery with signature (did not deliver personnaly), and delivery of interview letter rcvd after the interview).

In USA:

01-03-08 POE Entry in USA

...-03-08 2 Welcome in America letters and green card received.

"What I know is that I know nothing"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.